many men will not be getting their Cameron Amplifier from el jefe....

donbarzini

• Members
You act like a child and we all put up with that too.
:o
:o:o:o:o

yeah, that's right, Dan. deflect your stupid on to others.

now leave. this thread is starting to smell too much like prison buttsex, and I can almost hear your God awful clips just by seeing your avatar. go tell your crackhead neighbors about your decision to stop messing with hot chicks.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
yeah, that's right, Dan. deflect your stupid on to others.

now leave. this thread is starting to smell too much like prison buttsex, and I can almost hear your God awful clips just by seeing your avatar. go tell your crackhead neighbors about your decision to stop messing with hot chicks.

Ur moody like a bitch and you throw tantrums like a child, other that that ur not too bad...........:snax:

• Members

I'm in L.A. this town is full of rig talk types. Old {censored}s with no real band, no gigs anywhere and think they're an "elite" because they have an expensive custom rig.

I only see these guys at the boutique stores and amp shows, but NEVER at a real venue playing a gig. All dressed up, nowhere to go. That pretty surmises the RT demographics.

• Members

I'm in L.A. this town is full of rig talk types. Old {censored}s with no real band, no gigs anywhere and think they're an "elite" because they have an expensive custom rig.

I only see these guys at the boutique stores and amp shows, but NEVER at a real venue playing a gig. All dressed up, nowhere to go. That pretty surmises the RT demographics.

It's funny how almost every gig/show I go to has the standard Mesa/Marshall/Fender/Vox amps on stage.

• Members

Oh shi- :lol:

• Members

No dog in this fight, but I'm guessing there really wasn't much money made at all on the Cameron badged amps after Brad took over. I suspect if they had recouped their cost and made a good profit, people would be seeing their amps. I think they misjudged the Cameron demand from being on Rig Talk and all the hype generated there. Everyone says they'd like a Cameron amp, relatively few are really willing to pay the price when it comes down to it.

Sucks for everyone involved I would say. Mark is really the scumball here, but Brad should have known he was going to get thrown to the dogs if things didn't get made right no matter how far he tried to distance himself from the Cameron past.

This I can agree with. :thu:

• Members

It still beats the hell out of living in a town like mine. High school aged punk "players" who dont even tune, who just jump around & act like re'tards.. hipster douche bags, top 40 cover bands, or 16 year old cookie monster wannabe metal bands. Its HARD to find people to just jam with. Especially when you're 35.

• Members

The thread i posted was started lastnite and the OP provided a HC link to this thread.

Cameron and others have been stirring the pot for months. Scameron was doing the same thing at the Metroforum where George locked the thread.

George & Brad can run their forums the way they want as far as im concerned.

I agree. They can run their forums as they wish. IMO it's not a great idea for a partner/owner of a business to be relevant in a forum setting at all. It will do nothing but cause issues sooner or later and usually the results are not good for them.

How many partners/owners of bigger gear businesses do you see on forums? Usually it's rare if ever. They know it's in their best interest to stay out. I can see posting company updates, etc.. that's not involving the partners/owners involved in thread content. Let your business practices and products do the talking for you. Let your customers do the forum discussions and chatting.

• Members
Didn't say it was a problem Brah, merly stating facts. Of all the feckheads i've dealt with in jails, Prisons, institutions ect you don't even show up on the scale.
:snax:

charveldan facts :lol:

have fun with that, Dan. Lie all you want on here, you are the one that has to deal with yourself at the end of the day.

• Members

It still beats the hell out of living in a town like mine. High school aged punk "players" who dont even tune, who just jump around & act like re'tards.. hipster douche bags, top 40 cover bands, or 16 year old cookie monster wannabe metal bands. Its HARD to find people to just jam with. Especially when you're 35.

oh don't get me wrong. The L.A. music scene is awesome. But the types I was talking about are not really part of it, they just buy {censored} and go play at home lol

• Members

Yeah I think it's almost impossible to convey the perfect storm that L.A. (and really socal in general) is for the species Billy describes above. The majority of boutique builders are in SoCal. Whatever gear you're into, you can get it down here and with the population density alone, there are tons of deals on used gear etc. Lots of guys with money that can't play at all but are irrefutably passionate about guitar (read: buying gear). I know *lots* of guys that spend literally thousands if not tens of thousands on gear A MONTH here that can't play FOR {censored}. Some are fully aware that they suck and don't put on any airs. Others are extremely pretentious and have the same attitude with gear that they do in other areas of their life (again, we're talking VERY WEALTHY people) and it's *not* pretty when they show their hand that they can't play at all. It's definitely interesting.

• Members
Yeah I think it's almost impossible to convey the perfect storm that L.A. (and really socal in general) is for the species Billy describes above. The majority of boutique builders are in SoCal. Whatever gear you're into, you can get it down here and with the population density alone, there are tons of deals on used gear etc. Lots of guys with money that can't play at all but are irrefutably passionate about guitar (read: buying gear). I know *lots* of guys that spend literally thousands if not tens of thousands on gear A MONTH here that can't play FOR {censored}. Some are fully aware that they suck and don't put on any airs. Others are extremely pretentious and have the same attitude with gear that they do in other areas of their life (again, we're talking VERY WEALTHY people) and it's *not* pretty when they show their hand that they can't play at all. It's definitely interesting.

like mr Wizard of Ozz? :lol:

• Members

It's funny how almost every gig/show I go to has the standard Mesa/Marshall/Fender/Vox amps on stage.

yep same here.. and some exceptions like Bogner, Soldano, Fryette etc.. guys who have been in business for decades and actually have their {censored} together. But amps like Cameron, Surreal, etc? Nope.

• Members

yep, that's exactly how it is lol

• Members

like mr Wizard of Ozz?
:lol:

Is he from SoCal? He's definitely the same type. But unfortunately I'm talking people I actually know in real life though. One guy in particular who owns literally 100s of thousands of dollars of gear that can't play for {censored} that eventually revealed that after trying to talk down to some other people for months. Look on his face was priceless though.

• Members

Is he from SoCal? He's definitely the same type. But unfortunately I'm talking people I actually know in real life though. One guy in particular who owns literally 100s of thousands of dollars of gear that can't play for {censored} that eventually revealed that after trying to talk down to some other people for months. Look on his face was priceless though.

He is? Oh shi- :lol:

Archived