• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by mbarn3065

View Post

WTF facepalm.gif

Wholly (as in entirely) {censored}!

I respect Chuck in a lot of ways, but that was a huge display of ignorance/stupidity. If the country wasn't already {censored}ed up when Obama got into office I might understand this just a bit better, but it's as if these people were completely mind-wiped the moment W was out of office.

A couple ideas for like-minded people -- meaning religious conservative people who totally agree with what Chuck said in that video:

1) Open your Bible to the 4 gospels and see how well the "Christian" policies the right wing pushes even match up with Jesus' own red-lettered words. Then pay attention to how much of what Jesus actually did say they totally ignore. Then mull it over for a while.

2) Do bad things only count as bad when the opposing party does them? Are you really blind enough to just gloss over everything your party has done to contribute to wrecking this country? I mean, {censored}! freak.gif

On another note, both major parties suck corporate ass hard.

• Members

Honestly, I can stand the democrats slightly more than the republicans, but at least they're not a bunch of lock-step R-tards. They're a fragmented party with a fairly wide base of ideas. The republicans are much more monolithic and their ideas and theories have completely destroyed the middle class since Reagan took over.

If we're stuck with one party or the other I'll take the party that looks like an anthill that's been kicked half the time vs. the party of slimy bastards who use Religion as an excuse to promote religious and socio-economic bigotry.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by madryan

View Post

Hey man... No offense but if god gave a damn about humanity he'd come down here and un-{censored} all the stuff done in his name. Till that happens he's either

1) a creation of man to make the dirt-nap less scary

or

2) an absentee landlord

One of my favorite movie quotes EVAR.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by madryan

View Post

Honestly, I can stand the democrats slightly more than the republicans, but at least they're not a bunch of lock-step R-tards. They're a fragmented party with a fairly wide base of ideas. The republicans are much more monolithic and their ideas and theories have completely destroyed the middle class since Reagan took over.

If we're stuck with one party or the other I'll take the party that looks like an anthill that's been kicked half the time vs. the party of slimy bastards who use Religion as an excuse to promote religious and socio-economic bigotry.

Bigotry? did you just say f)(k god a couple posts ago?

Ironic no?

icon_lol.gif

• Members

you know, i thought separation of church and state was brought about to keep one group of people from lording over and oppressing other groups of people. seems like this is being lost. on Election Day, i am voting for neither Obama nor Romney, because theyre all lying, thieving bastards, and i dont want any of them being my president. i just looked through all the candidates...none of them are very impressive. guess ill vote for Gary Johnson...or maybe ill just write myself in. why not?

tumblr_lisivw4Xa91qdq5iq.png

No reason to vote this year IMO.

• Members

Hopefully, God keeps blessing countries like us that are so powerful we could end the world itself by ourselves.

God picks the powerful nations to bless, I reckon. Not that we need God's help telling the rest of the world that we're the best and that "this is how it's gonna be". I guess God doesn't waste time on the weak countries that can't push forward the fight against Satan. Funny that God loves the richest nations most. God, please pick my fantasy draft! You're uncanny!

God Blessing America over weaker nations=Arrogance at it's most dangerous. More so than any brown nation out there. Way to tailor God to yet again do exactly what you want done. I can hear the echo of the whip crack...makes some good 'ol boys smile. They're tired of losing their country.

Archived