Chuck Norris' dire warning for America

mbarn3065

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther

View Post

icon_lol.gif at "Godless liberals".

Are you seriously that dense?

News flash: Not every Godless person is a liberal, and not every liberal is Godless. I know plenty of Atheist Repubs, and Christian Libs, so get your pathetic crap out of here.

Which is very true, but Chuck didn't seem to call on them in his video. At least he didn't single out a right or left side that I heard of. But yea, there are plenty of Christians with democratic persuasions.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther

View Post

icon_lol.gif at "Godless liberals".

Are you seriously that dense?

News flash: Not every Godless person is a liberal, and not every liberal is Godless. I know plenty of Atheist Repubs, and Christian Libs, so get your pathetic crap out of here.

I almost replied about that. I'm not saying this is his position, but there are Christians who would put that out as a derogetory term, thinking those people are stupid for not believing in the Bible and buying wholesale everything labeled as Christian. There's nothing wrong with voting your conscience, but I respect those who understand the issues at stake and vote on those issues using their intellect rather than via emotional appeal. But I'm aware this definitely occurs with non-Christians, as well.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by skinsscalper

View Post

Of course it is. By all means people have the right to vote for and pimp a guy that believes in magic underpants. They just shouldn't cry when people make fun of it all.

thumb.gif

Or when they say that Obama was born in Kenya. Lived in Indonesia where he went by the name of Barry Soetoro and became an Indonesian citizen. Came to America where he went to college on a foreign exchange student program. And had all his college papers locked up and sealed because he doesn't want America to know the truth. Yeah like that...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny'sGotTheBlues

View Post

Same thing.

Not really. Basically Congress shall not make a national religion or prohibit the worship of any religion. The amendment is about what Congress can and cannot do. It places NO restrictions on the people. Religious people can and should participate in the government. The so-called separation of church and state as most people want to invision it doesn't exist.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by VanR

View Post

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

No where does it state that a citizen is required to have a religion.

View Post

The so-called separation of church and state as most people want to invision it doesn't exist.

You're right in that it doesn't exist explicitly in the constitution. But as you know...well....let me cut n paste a Jefferson quote because he says it better than I ever could.

"Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church and State."

Jefferson thought the seperation was implicit in the phrase in the constitution and I agree with him. Caveat: I am not a constitutional scholar and am not even an American citizen so I might be totally full of {censored}.

• Members

View Post

Or when they say that Obama was born in Kenya. Lived in Indonesia where he went by the name of Barry Soetoro and became an Indonesian citizen. Came to America where he went to college on a foreign exchange student program. And had all his college papers locked up and sealed because he doesn't want America to know the truth. Yeah like that...

Tinfoil. Invest in some.

• Members

View Post

Not really. Basically Congress shall not make a national religion or prohibit the worship of any religion. The amendment is about what Congress can and cannot do. It places NO restrictions on the people. Religious people can and should participate in the government. The so-called separation of church and state as most people want to invision it doesn't exist.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

religious people can and should participate in government, yes. but IMO (and in the opinion of the founding fathers), they shouldnt trot around with their religion on their sleeve and always say "Were bringing God back to the white house!" for heaven's sake, most of the founding fathers were Deist, and i LOATHE hearing people say we are a country founded on the bible, and God should be everywhere! Jefferson even took all the fluff out of the bible and published his own revision. just the bare essentials. its quite a read.

seriously though, all these candidates spouting all this tripe about "God this, God that" need to just shut their traps. they dont give two {censored}s about God, or the people. its all a sham to get them in office so they can twiddle their thumbs, make tons of money, and leave office with a sizeable lifetime paycheck. we the people should stand up, demand lower salaries for these people who are "serving" us (what are they serving us?), and demand that these paychecks after they get out of office stop. think about how much money would be saved, how much could go back into our budget, go back to lowering the deficit. or maybe go back into social security that will be non-existent in the near future?

im non-religious, i dont believe in a supreme deity. what are these cunts doing for me? absolutely nothing. i think i will block off a portion of land, and make my own damn country. write myself a declaration of independence, sign it, and send Washington a notarized copy. freedom bitches...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ***1776***

View Post

What some factual content to a somewhat political post?

Why do left wing looney canucks give a {censored} anyway icon_lol.gif

Were heating up now, just 2+ months away and many lulz to be had

Haha wink.gif I'm just bustin' balls. Though, calling a Canadian left-wing is somewhat redundant icon_lol.gif

• Members

Chuck Norris has been black balled . His movies were cool when I was a kid studying Martial Arts (Tae Kwon Do and other forms). His movies are an insult to an Adult mind and his White Christian fear tactics are more pathetic than Romney himself. Comes to show you , he's a closet White Supremacist icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by dughaze

View Post

Sounds like the next system cheerleaders have anger issues.

you can vote for both of them, nothing will change.

In a system where ideologies don't exist, where the Market rules very decision, what can you expect.

You guys seem ti be asleep

• Members

Why are the vast majority of religious people soooooooooo {censored}ing stupid? I try VERY hard to be tolerant of them but it overwhelms my patience. Constantly in the news and on any message board they spout {censored} that is socially backwards, scientifically incorrect, economically illiterate, historically inaccurate, and even biblical incorrect. In the words of the great Bill Nye in reference to Todd Akin "He's a {censored}ing idiot. Just a plain {censored}ing idiot. I'm sorry - I don't say that word very often - but it happens to fit in this case. He's just a {censored}ing idiot." I think this applies to the whole group.

• Members
Why are the vast majority of religious people soooooooooo {censored}ing stupid? I try VERY hard to be tolerant of them but it overwhelms my patience. Constantly in the news and on any message board they spout {censored} that is socially backwards, scientifically incorrect, economically illiterate, historically inaccurate, and even biblical incorrect. In the words of the great Bill Nye in reference to Todd Akin "He's a {censored}ing idiot. Just a plain {censored}ing idiot. I'm sorry - I don't say that word very often - but it happens to fit in this case. He's just a {censored}ing idiot." I think this applies to the whole group.

Thats a very big brush your using

I wonder what would happen if you painted other groups/people with that same brush, just some honest thought

:idk:

• Members

who are you?

• Members

Why are the vast majority of religious people soooooooooo {censored}ing stupid? I try VERY hard to be tolerant of them but it overwhelms my patience. Constantly in the news and on any message board they spout {censored} that is socially backwards, scientifically incorrect, economically illiterate, historically inaccurate, and even biblical incorrect. In the words of the great Bill Nye in reference to Todd Akin "He's a {censored}ing idiot. Just a plain {censored}ing idiot. I'm sorry - I don't say that word very often - but it happens to fit in this case. He's just a {censored}ing idiot."
I think this applies to the whole group

Since you've read posts on message boards and news reports it is clear that you have all the information that you need to form an opinion about hundreds of millions of people.

Archived