Chuck Norris' dire warning for America

mbarn3065

• Members
Thats a very big brush your using

I wonder what would happen if you painted other groups/people with that same brush, just some honest thought

:idk:

I noticed that you used "your" instead of "you're" and you've posted on a message board. Given that it says that you are from NY I am left to assume that the vast majority of NY people use improper grammar. I try very hard to be tolerant of people from NY but they overwhelm my patience. I will quote a minor tv star with a bachelor

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why are the vast majority of religious people soooooooooo {censored}ing stupid? I try VERY hard to be tolerant of them but it overwhelms my patience. Constantly in the news and on any message board they spout {censored} that is socially backwards, scientifically incorrect, economically illiterate, historically inaccurate, and even biblical incorrect. In the words of the great Bill Nye in reference to Todd Akin "He's a {censored}ing idiot. Just a plain {censored}ing idiot. I'm sorry - I don't say that word very often - but it happens to fit in this case. He's just a {censored}ing idiot." I think this applies to the whole group.

Pure, 100% bigotry on display folks. See it here. Live.

• Members

who are you?

Considering everything that VanR stated was true and verifiable except the born in Kenya part (unverifiable), why is it necessary to ridicule and mock and delegitimatize his post? Because the truth is so inconvenient to you that you must destroy him in any way possible, by any means in order to stifle conversation?

• Members

All this hate has me thinking I am going to vote for Obama. Simply because if he wins re-election, the conservative media meltdown will be so epic. The conspiracy theories will fly.

Should be massively entertaining.

Maybe like the liberal media meltdown following the 2000 election?

Doesn't matter which side wins, the other will have a meltdown.

• Members
no, he got that from the chest hair Bruce Lee ripped out in "Return of the Dragon".

:lol:

[video=youtube;w-eKHVqK4q4]

Check out at around 17-18 seconds in -- hurting back hair,..on his traps no less. And he looks like he combed/styled it before the shoot.

• Members

Both major candidates can go felch hog diarrhea. Only way this country will un{censored} itself is with a different candidate. But since that will never happen, this country will never un{censored} itself.

This.

For the life of me, I can't see how any semi-intelligent person could support either one of these parties or their candidates.

• Members

These morons aren't gettin into office by a minority of the vote... Only a group of idiots of the same caliber would elect these people.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/therootdc/post/nicki-minajs-ode-to-mitt-romney-a-perfect-combination-of-what-commercial-hip-hop-has-become/2012/09/04/dc343e4e-f692-11e1-8253-3f495ae70650_blog.html

• Members

Which is very true, but Chuck didn't seem to call on them in his video. At least he didn't single out a right or left side that I heard of. But yea, there are plenty of Christians with democratic persuasions.

In all fairness, I didn't watch the video. However, everyone throws out the "Christian conservative" and "Godless Lib" terms all the time and it makes them sound like idiots. :lol:

Archived