Chuck Norris' dire warning for America

mbarn3065

• Members

Hopefully, God keeps blessing countries like us that are so powerful we could end the world itself by ourselves.

God picks the powerful nations to bless, I reckon. Not that we need God's help telling the rest of the world that we're the best and that "this is how it's gonna be". I guess God doesn't waste time on the weak countries that can't push forward the fight against Satan. Funny that God loves the richest nations most. God, please pick my fantasy draft! You're uncanny!

God Blessing America over weaker nations=Arrogance at it's most dangerous. More so than any brown nation out there. Way to tailor God to yet again do exactly what you want done. I can hear the echo of the whip crack...makes some good 'ol boys smile. They're tired of losing their country.

But God loves us more cause we're...ummm....we're....cause he does!!!!!

*Good post btw*

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"With God On Our Side"

Oh my name it is nothin'
My age it means less
The country I come from
Is called the Midwest
I's taught and brought up there
The laws to abide
And the land that I live in
Has God on its side.

Oh the history books tell it
They tell it so well
The cavalries charged
The Indians fell
The cavalries charged
The Indians died
Oh the country was young
With God on its side.

The Spanish-American
War had its day
And the Civil War too
Was soon laid away
And the names of the heroes
I's made to memorize
With guns on their hands
And God on their side.

The First World War, boys
It came and it went
The reason for fighting
I never did get
But I learned to accept it
Accept it with pride
For you don't count the dead
When God's on your side.

When the Second World War
Came to an end
We forgave the Germans
And then we were friends
Though they murdered six million
In the ovens they fried
The Germans now too
Have God on their side.

I've learned to hate Russians
All through my whole life
If another war comes
It's them we must fight
To hate them and fear them
To run and to hide
And accept it all bravely
With God on my side.

But now we got weapons
Of the chemical dust
If fire them we're forced to
Then fire them we must
One push of the button
And a shot the world wide
And you never ask questions
When God's on your side.

In a many dark hour
I've been thinkin' about this
That Jesus Christ
Was betrayed by a kiss
But I can't think for you
You'll have to decide
Whether Judas Iscariot
Had God on his side.

So now as I'm leavin'
I'm weary as Hell
The confusion I'm feelin'
Ain't no tongue can tell
The words fill my head
And fall to the floor
If God's on our side
He'll stop the next war.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by nerol1st View Post
Totally this. thumb.gif

I hate the idea of having to pick between these 2 asshats. Hate Obama, Hate Romney, Paul has no chance.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU mad.gif
Sack up and vote for Gary Johnson. He will not win the fixed {censored}ing election, but it's a vote, hopefully for the future.

I've not voted for a dem or rep the last two elections and while I still walk the earth and live in the US, never will again.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by TurboRotary13b View Post
This is nothing new from this ass clown. Typical conservative Christian fear tactics.. I don't know why they give a {censored} anyway. Isn't the world about to end? I'm so {censored}ing ready for the rapture.
meh. it's just community organizing. Same {censored} the many other groups do. They are only trying to fire up their base so they don't stay at home this election.

It's what either party does with celebrity, but otoh 100x the celebs push 100x harder for democrats.

Chuck gets a pass imo !!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RUExp?

View Post

What we need to fight against is people trying to turn the White House into a church.

When has that happened? We've had religious followers of all kinds in public office. At least they pose for the photos in some churches anyway. Does not always mean they are devout nor out to change modern America.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise View Post
Have no issues with Chuck calling Christians to vote anymore than godless liberals being called to vote by Obama. Isn't this still a free country?

Of course it is. By all means people have the right to vote for and pimp a guy that believes in magic underpants. They just shouldn't cry when people make fun of it all.

thumb.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise

View Post

Have no issues with Chuck calling Christians to vote anymore than godless liberals being called to vote by Obama. Isn't this still a free country?

Sure, but coming from a longtime very religious background I have a problem with there being an abundance of people within the Christian population who don't or can't think for themselves and basically follow nearly any person or group labeled as "Christian." By the way, is there a surge of atheist actors and musicians pushing for all atheists to vote for Obama? Hell, I'm not saying it's not possible, because I know it is. biggrin.gif But I haven't seen it yet.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by marshallnoise View Post
icon_lol.gif at "Godless liberals".

Are you seriously that dense?

News flash: Not every Godless person is a liberal, and not every liberal is Godless. I know plenty of Atheist Repubs, and Christian Libs, so get your pathetic crap out of here.

Archived