Spent my first night in jail this weekend

Soundstorm

• Members

So sad that just about every thread on this forum degenerates into a {censored} slinging fest. And you guys say I have problems?
:lol:

I'm out.

I'm sorry but that's pretty much how society see addicts who drive and put other people's lives at risk. Hopefully, with time you will be able to look back and see that for yourself. Actually, admitting and understanding that what you did is really {censored}ed up and people SHOULD be angry at you is an important step if you truly want to recover.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So sad that just about every thread on this forum degenerates into a {censored} slinging fest. And you guys say I have problems?

I'm out.

You posted a thread admiting that you don't remember driving home and totaled your car, but you didn't expect people to come in and call you an asshole?

Personally, I'd never start this thread and expect any positive or sympathetic reactions

• Members

Yet you responded. I know it wouldn't get through, because you are an addict who puts people's lives at risk. Why would any take information from such a low life moron. I would be far better getting my information from roadkill.

You want to impress? Get off your computer and work on sorting your sad pathetic life out.

And BAM just like that, I'm sucked back in.

Chris, while we're making assumptions, I think I can safely assume that even when I'm giving 50% effort, things turn out twice as good for me as they do for you. Being that you think you can sum up people from a paragraph they wrote on the internet, I can't imagine you've gotten very far in any aspect of your life.

In my OP I admitted I have a problem, and that I was quitting drinking. If you haven't been on my side of the fence, don't be so quick to judge. Before you know all sides of a story, don't judge someone......you'll just end up looking like an arrogant dickhead EVERY TIME (like I did in the second sentence of this post....see how that worked?).

@grunge: You're totally right. But there was some good advice and well wishes in there from the good folks around here, and then douchey posts from the douches. Take the good with the bad, I guess?

@primeholy: Yes I am lucky.

• Members

Honestly, I made the post hoping a couple people with similar experiences would share their stories and maybe offer some positive advice, not to be chastised. But I know that's what some folks live for around here, so if it makes you feel better about yourself, sling away.

• Members

I don't judge you, i've been right where your at, all i'm saying is there's a way out.......peace, Bro.

And BAM just like that, I'm sucked back in.

Chris, while we're making assumptions, I think I can safely assume that even when I'm giving 50% effort, things turn out twice as good for me as they do for you. Being that you think you can sum up people from a paragraph they wrote on the internet, I can't imagine you've gotten very far in any aspect of your life.

In my OP I admitted I have a problem, and that I was quitting drinking. If you haven't been on my side of the fence, don't be so quick to judge. Before you know all sides of a story, don't judge someone......you'll just end up looking like an arrogant dickhead EVERY TIME (like I did in the second sentence of this post....see how that worked?).

@grunge: You're totally right. But there was some good advice and well wishes in there from the good folks around here, and then douchey posts from the douches. Take the good with the bad, I guess?

@primeholy: Yes I am lucky.

• Members

I didn't say you were judging me, Dan. I was just making light with the Sith comment. I know you've been through a lot of {censored} and I won't pretend to know all the details, but I am glad that you found a way out. I just believe there's more than one way to skin a cat.

• Members
I didn't say you were judging me, Dan. I was just making light with the Sith comment. I know you've been through a lot of {censored} and I won't pretend to know all the details, but I am glad that you found a way out. I just believe there's more than one way to skin a cat.

It's a good thing to be sober dude, i've been blessed beyond my fondest dreams. :thu:

• Members

There ya go Shine, seems like you've got the whole thing figured out. Why don't you go write a book.

I do And drinking and driving is for {censored}ing idiots. Too bad you made it through the crash. The world needs one less {censored}tard.

• Members

Honestly, I made the post hoping a couple people with similar experiences would share their stories and maybe offer some positive advice, not to be chastised. But I know that's what some folks live for around here, so if it makes you feel better about yourself, sling away.

they are really taking out the frustration they feel about themselves on you.

every time someone calls someone else a piece of {censored} for doing something, it's because they have done it and it {censored}s with them.

• Members
I love to drink but I never drive drunk. I always have the common sense to wait until I sober up, which takes hours. Normally I go to bars that have a 24-hour diner nearby so I can spend some time there until I am sober. Or sometimes I just crawl in my truck's bed and sleep under the tonneau cover

have a campershell and a matress for those outings

• Members
That's gonna look hilarious, but whatever I have to do I'll do. As long as it comes in flat black

EDIT: Now that I read up on it....I don't think they'd be able to install one on a bike. Taking a random test while rolling? Nah, that would get people killed.

Also, I never took the breath or blood test. I was knocked unconcious at the accident. I'm going meet with a really good attorney tomorrow. I'll have a better idea of what my chances look like by then.

were you charged with anything ? Given a ticket ?

• Members

I do And drinking and driving is for {censored}ing idiots. Too bad you made it through the crash. The world needs one less {censored}tard.

The world definitely needs one less {censored}tard, I hope you and another one meet head on....preferably at 70mph, you self righteous prick.

EDIT: LMAO at "{censored}tard"....what are you, 14? Why am I even arguing with you. Why don't you go cut yourself or whatever it is you do for attention when you're not trolling these forums.

• Members

did this happen on your temporary or did you just get it ?

were you charged with anything ? Given a ticket ?

Yeah, I was charged. But one will be thrown out immediately, and the other (1st offense DWI) I might be able to beat...we'll see tomorrow after I talk with my lawyer.

• Members

they are really taking out the frustration they feel about themselves on you.

every time someone calls someone else a piece of {censored} for doing something, it's because they have done it and it {censored}s with them.

I think you're on to something here :lol:

• Members

Yeah, I was charged. But one will be thrown out immediately, and the other (1st offense DWI)
I might be able to beat
...we'll see tomorrow after I talk with my lawyer.

You see, this is the problem right here.

Skirting responsibility. You are a douchebag. Everything everyone says about you, even without knowing you at all, can be summed up by this very comment. You {censored}ed up royally and are doing everything you can getting out of the situation.

Every single ounce of {censored} you get, you deserve. Someone close to you should kick your ass.

• Members

doing everything you can to get out of something like this is the american way.

Hell - a good portion of the judges in America won't even let you plead guilty

any lawyer will tell you (ok - except DA's) that you should plead 'not guilty' just to let the system work.

• Members

doing everything you can to get out of something like this is the american way.

Hell - a good portion of the judges in America won't even let you plead guilty

any lawyer will tell you (ok - except DA's) that you should plead 'not guilty'
just to let the system work.

They don't get paid otherwise. Hence the problem. You break the law in as reckless of a manner as Soundstorm where people could have died...the law should be merciless. And there should be no escaping that kind of penalty. This is why people are repeat DUI offenders. Because a lawyer needs to "earn" a living.

• Members
Or sometimes I just crawl in my truck's bed and sleep under the tonneau cover

I've slept in the boot of my car (sedan) before. It's actually the most comfortable place to lie down; the contouring in the backseat is great for sitting, not great for lying down.

People look a bit confused when the boot of a parked car opens up, a person climbs out, and then gets in the front and drives off. :lol:

Archived