***The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread***

soundgardener75

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anyone else think the special effects really went to {censored} as well? Shooting zombies looks like a video game now and the smoke from that helicopter lol. Did they lose a big chunk of budget this season.

No, the animated gore has always been pretty intrusive. IMO

• Members

HOLY {censored} WHAT A EPISODE, 1 of the best since the show started without a doubt

Well many people wanted {censored} to happen to Lorifor a lomg time, but that was {censored}ing BREWTEL, BREWTEL! --- That scene with her on the floor gave me {censored}ing goosebumps and then with Carl and the baby and Rick finding out, wow

{censored}ing heart tugging 4 sure

:(

• Members

HOLY {censored} WHAT A EPISODE, 1 of the best since the show started without a doubt

Well many people wanted {censored} to happen to Lor ifor a lomg time, but that was {censored}ing BREWTEL, BREWTEL! --- That scene with her on the floor gave me {censored}ing goosebumps, and then with Carl and the baby and Rick finding out, wow

{censored}ing heartugging scene 4 sure

:(

Yea i agree great episode now if we could get rid of some of the commercials that would would be great.5 minutes of the show than 4 to 5 minutes of commercials wtf AMC half the show is commercials..

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by smith10210

View Post

Yea i agree great episode now if we could get rid of some of the commercials that would would be great.5 minutes of the show than 4 to 5 minutes of commercials wtf AMC half the show is commercials..

Thanks bro - Great job by the show, and i say 1 of the best episodes since the show started, no doubt!

When she was laying on the prison floor, i was like WTF AM I WATCHING and then she screamed when she was cut, and just the way they did it, just a {censored}ing EPIC episode from these guys, --- it was {censored}ing BREWTAL and emotional 4 sure

cry.gif

• Members

Brutal is exactly the word. cry.gif

I could see why so many people hated Lori's character but I think she certainly went out on a high note. On the little talk show they have after the episode there was a trivia bit that said that Lori always considered her pregnancy a death sentence. Made me look at it a bit differently. The actress also said that her speech that she gives to Carl was something she had rehearsed for him because she knew she'd be checking out soon.

• Members

In a way, I was glad she died, because she was annoying as {censored} the first two seasons, but they finally make her somewhat tolerable, then kill her off. Kinda felt like she was dead woman walking though, like you knew it was going ot happen. That said, T-Dog shouldn't have died, but I can understand them wanting to do something bold and kill off a fan favorite. I wish they hadn't, but whatever. Even despite some sketchy calls [how Lori died, T-Dog dying], I still give this episode 4 or 5 stars out of 5. So far, the first two eps and this one have been 4.5-5 star episodes, and only the 3rd episode was a meh 3.5 episode, but I understand why it had to happen.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

That's one episode that was tough to watch.

RIP T-Dawg and Lori.

Now on pressing matters: Who was responsible for all those zombies coming all out?

Duh, dude. That {censored}ing Andrew prick. He let them the {censored} out. Let em out! Sorry, saying that I heard Clu Gulager in my head from Return of the Living Dead yelling at James Karen about {censored}ing with the tanks and letting the zombie out and the trioxin gas turned other things in the medical supply warehouse into zombies. I'd say that Return of the Living Dead is up there with the best Zombie movies ever... possibly even better than Night and Dawn.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Razsan

View Post

Are they going to explain Andrew? You'd think one of the other inmates may have mentioned he was around???

Andrew is the guy Rick left in the yard full of walkers. After Rick put the machete in that other convicts head, Andrew ran off and Rick chased him to the yard where Rick locked him out. Everyone assumed he died but he apparently got away. He was out for revenge.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti II View Post
Came here to post.

"Casting call: need African American actress, mid-late 20's, athletic. Must be capable of scowling for extended periods of time."
About as bad as the blonde chick on the show who my wife and I have been referring to as "Smirky-Face" for almost 2 years now.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti II View Post
Came here to post.

"Casting call: need African American actress, mid-late 20's, athletic. Must be capable of scowling for extended periods of time."
About as bad as the blonde chick on the show who my wife and I have been referring to as "Smirky-Face" for almost 2 years now.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchtime

View Post

Andrew is the guy Rick left in the yard full of walkers. After Rick put the machete in that other convicts head, Andrew ran off and Rick chased him to the yard where Rick locked him out. Everyone assumed he died but he apparently got away. He was out for revenge.

COMPLETELY forgot abuot him...

• Members

My wife wakes up and the first thing out of her mouth was "maybe Lori isn't dead!". I mean I find it hard to believe that carl didn't shoot her and that she could survive the C-Section but then again we didn't see Carl shoot her and it wouldn't be unlike him to do something stupid like that.

Awesome episode for sure, season finale worthy in fact. The did an awesome job of not preparing you for it at all with the previews. It was like WTF they killed off 2 characters and we had no idea it was coming!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbs

View Post

My wife wakes up and the first thing out of her mouth was "maybe Lori isn't dead!". I mean I find it hard to believe that carl didn't shoot her and that she could survive the C-Section but then again we didn't see Carl shoot her and it wouldn't be unlike him to do something stupid like that.

Awesome episode for sure, season finale worthy in fact. The did an awesome job of not preparing you for it at all with the previews. It was like WTF they killed off 2 characters and we had no idea it was coming!

I was thinking the same thing.

• Members

I'm surprised you guys were surprised by this.

T dog had long past his expiration date. No depth or development at all with his character.

You can always count on them killing off characters like that.

Lori was less expected but they had sort of run out of options with her.

They alluded to her not making it through the birth many times so its not a big surprise.

Interested to see how this governor character plays out. He's got the potential to be an awesome villain.

Archived