***The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread***

soundgardener75

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, weren't you horny as hell when you were at that age?
:lol:

I don't really see anything wrong with Carl giving her looks...Especially if hes 12-13. What was kinda disturbing to be is that shes much older and giving him looks back. It's not really disturbing...I am just suprised to see that on cable TV.

• Members

Im so suprised the brotha made it to season 3. They didnt even give him a {censored}ing line last season. We also never found out what happened to that hillbillys brother on top of that roof I have always wondered about that.

• Members

Im so suprised the brotha made it to season 3. They didnt even give him a {censored}ing line last season. We also never found out what happened to that hillbillys brother on top of that roof I have always wondered about that.

I think you just answered your own query bro

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by yourguitarhero View Post
Oh, for him it's a given. Hopefully if he can start blowing out some proto-spemratoza he'll stop being a douche.

I'd just expect her to go for someone older, like every other girl that age.
Well, who else is there? Obviously a short market, Maggie will kill her if she even thought of feelin' up Glenn. icon_lol.gif

EDIT: Oh, and they'll meet more people eventually. Good call bro, you're right after all. thumb.gif

• Members

Thank God they didn't suppressed Rick's Python
Why Rick didn't clear the space with Hershell's AR ? BTW that is the weapon of choice there.
Carl should be the IPSC champion of all time.
Be careful, bolts from crossbolts do passthrought heads in real life.

Mush

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by jnurp View Post
T Dogs awesome. I've never seen a black guy so happy to go to a jail.

Merle will be back.

• Members

Man, Rick is turning into one stone cold mutha-

"Shut yo mouth!"

I'm jus' talkin' bout the Ricktator!

"We can dig it!"

Seriously, Rick used to be all agonizing over dealing with threats from people, won't leave anyone behind, won't kill someone even if they're dangerous to the group. Now he's locking dudes outside with walkers to die and burying a machete in some dude's head. I kinda like that he's all business now, you can just see the gears turning in his head when he decides that just killing the guy is easier than dealing with him alive.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by yourguitarhero View Post
Hershel is gonna be too whacked out to keep Carl's bald-ass dick in is pants.

Anyway, WTF? Huge age difference there. Carl is what 13, she is about 20?
I thought this said

"Hershel is gonna be too whacked out to keep Carl's bad-ass dick in is pants."

and I cracked the {censored} up.

about last nights episode - I was bummed they killed off the huge black dude, he looked like a good character. And when he was like "better run..." god damn.

However, when Lori was giving Hershel mouth to mought.... scared the flying {censored} out of me. There's not a lot of "jump out" parts in this series, especially season so far. My girl and I both jumped about three feet at that part.

Also the long haired prisoner was a cock. Glad he got doused. A little surprised at what they did with the rest of the prisoners.

• Members

Last nights episode was very good

They showed that Rick is getting to be very cold-hearted (for lack of better words) some of the stuff he did last night he may not have done last season or year before, he seeme more 'hardened and less compassionate'

Carl is turning into a helpfull character (more independent and be a part of the group), hes clearly no longer just a lil kid who gets lost all the time lol. His supply 'run' was a big positive for the group and helped save Hershels life (for the time being) ------- That 1 scene with Hershel and his daughter at his bedside was actually pretty sad/touching, there have not been many touching moments in a zombie apocalypse lol, but that one was a lil bit of a heartugging scene since the show started frown.gif

Speaking of Hershel, i noticed in the episode that after all the cold and sometimes harshness in the episode and deaths that Hershel came back to life and gave the show some some life, or ray of hope sorta deal. did anyone notice that after Ricks coldness?

idn_smilie.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by atrox View Post
Merle? Only a guess.
I don't think so, but no idea who else it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by ***1776*** View Post
That 1 scene with Hershel and his daughter at his bedside was actually pretty sad/touching, there have not been many touching moments in a Obama apocalypse lol, but that one was a lil bit of a heartugging scene since the show started frown.gif
This was extra tough, especially watching it with my mom, as I just watched her do that exact same thing with her dad just a month ago. Sitting at his bedside just telling him uncounciously that it's okay to let go. "Please, please just go ahead. Let go."

• Members

i was really disappointed hershel didnt turn into a zombie and bite loris stupid face off. my wife and i both jumped but i instantly started smiling. once i realized whatd happened i was deeply disappointed.

hershel is cool but lori is a terrible piece of {censored}- both her character and the actress' level of talent.

Archived