***The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread***

soundgardener75

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can someone remind me why Rick is uber pissed at Lori? I thought she was pissed at him at the end of Season 2 for killing Shane. I'm old and can't remember.

could be the fact that she's carrying his partners kid. or that she told him to kill said partner and then threw a fit when he did. or because she can't control their devilspawn child for 10 seconds.

• Members

WRANG but fappable.... ever checked out some twincest?

Mind blowing

yeah but nothing really happens in twincest. the closest is in one of the milton twins (gross) where she sucks the peen right out of the sisters snatch, and same thing happens with these german sloots, but way hotter.

• Members

could be the fact that she's carrying his partners kid. or that she told him to kill said partner and then threw a fit when he did. or because she can't control their devilspawn child for 10 seconds.

Oh, for some reason I thought it was Rick's kid. I knew there was some doubt, but I guess I don't remember her saying it was Shane's.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

View Post

its because of her cuntyness. at the end of season 2 he was like {censored} yall, my way or such a zombie dick highway.

that bitch hurt him too many times. even carl is like {censored} you

This. I think Carl's balls might be dropping. I dunno why they got on his ass for saving Herschel without someone telling him to go look for the supplies. Compared to Haley Joel Osment, he's a lot less annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

I loved the WTF look of Rick's, Darryl's and T-Dawg's faces when that was going down. icon_lol.gif

Same here. I think there could've been some interesting conflict between Rick's team and the prisoner's, but I am glad they got rid of the three annoying ones, which does sorta end that possibility. Also, the preview for the next episode makes it seem like there will be two story lines, which may or may not be good. Hopefully it'll be able to keep up the pace of the first two episodes and be able to include both story lines in an episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D

View Post

i follow closely, and i dont remember them ever settling whos kid it was?

They didn't, but it's most likely Shane's. I don't think Rick was getting his dick wet considering he seems to be taking it more seriously, while Shane isn't.

• Members

I know what becomes of Lori and the baby in the comics, but I don't want to unleash any spoilers if folks don't know about it around here.

I will say that if a zombie baby killed Lori by eating its way out of her belly that would be pretty much the most epic thing ever done on television. It would also be WAY better than what happens in the comics.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mind Riot

View Post

I know what becomes of Lori and the baby in the comics, but I don't want to unleash any spoilers if folks don't know about it around here.

I will say that if a zombie baby killed Lori by eating its way out of her belly that would be pretty much the most epic thing ever done on television. It would also be WAY better than what happens in the comics.

It might be possible. Imagine if it becomes stillborn, and because all of them are infected, it comes back to life as a zombie, eating it's way out of Lori's uterus. {censored}ing awesome icon_lol.gif

Archived