***The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread***

soundgardener75

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75

View Post

It might be possible. Imagine if it becomes stillborn, and because all of them are infected, it comes back to life as a zombie, eating it's way out of Lori's uterus. {censored}ing awesome icon_lol.gif

That's what I posted earlier.

Aren't you guys part or jc penny? cop.gif

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Mind Riot View Post
I know what becomes of Lori and the baby in the comics, but I don't want to unleash any spoilers if folks don't know about it around here.

I will say that if a zombie baby killed Lori by eating its way out of her belly that would be pretty much the most epic thing ever done on television. It would also be WAY better than what happens in the comics.
+1, what happens in the comics is pretty good but a zombaby eating its way out would be amazing.

• Members

View Post

Oh c'mon guys, Shane was putting the lotion on Lori's basket ffs. facepalm.gif

icon_lol.gif

yeah but you got all madbro about him not knowing cop.gif

View Post

It might be possible. Imagine if it becomes stillborn, and because all of them are infected, it comes back to life as a zombie, eating it's way out of Lori's uterus. {censored}ing awesome icon_lol.gif

yeah they covered it specifically in the show. whos the one who wasnt paying attention? cop.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Shine

View Post

That's what I posted earlier.

Aren't you guys part or jc penny? cop.gif

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchtime

View Post

T-Dog of course. Why do you think they kept the playa around this long? When the baby pops out black it's going to get real.

my guess. was talking about this yesterday. thats why they're keeping him alive on the show.

could be glen's. idn_smilie.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BerkleeBill

View Post

Stillborn Zombie Baby uterus exit strategy MUST happen. Phil-Thumbs-Up-Small.gif

Agreed, Lori's death in the comic was kind of meh...

Lori and her new born baby die while trying to escape the prison.

wtf cock sucker, she hasnt died on the show, so why the {censored} post that {censored} here?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers

View Post

wtf cock sucker, she hasnt died on the show, so why the {censored} post that {censored} here?

320134625_713_why_u_mad_thou_answer_103_

For one, I guess you missed the 10 or so responses PRIOR to mine on the same subject? idn_smilie.gif Or maybe you missed this very discussion in both TWD Season 1 *and* Season 2 threads? facepalm.gif

Truth is -- we don't know. TWD TV Show has indeed deviated from the comic series. And original Directory Frank Darabont had a discussion about Lori and should she live or die in the TV series?

So ... technically it remains to be seen how they do end up "handling" her. Myself, I was merely speculating something "better" than in the comic would be welcomed.

poke.gif

• Members

I lol'd hard at Dave Morrissey's attempt at an American accent, I think he was going for Texan circa 1890? :lol::facepalm:

If it sounds bad to me it must sound bloody awful to you blokes.

What's up with the fetish for English leads? I'd imagine Lincoln is cheap but Morrissey definitely costs a few more quid. :idk:

• Members

I watched a couple episodes the other night. My SIL told me I just had to watch it. I guess it's not for old men. I just didn't really get into it. Same stuff over and over. Really not much of a fight with zombies

• Members
I lol'd hard at Dave Morrissey's attempt at an American accent, I think he was going for Texan circa 1890?
:lol::facepalm:

If it sounds bad to me it must sound bloody awful to you blokes.

What's up with the fetish for English leads? I'd imagine Lincoln is cheap but Morrissey definitely costs a few more quid.
:idk:

it's a {censored}ty attempt at a southern accent, for sure.

reminds me a lot of the black dude in the show jericho...just bad. :facepalm:

• Members
it's a {censored}ty attempt at a southern accent, for sure.

reminds me a lot of the black dude in the show jericho...just bad.
:facepalm:

It's nowhere NEAR as bad as Nicolas Cage or Keanu Reeves trying to do a Southern accent.

I think they model those accents after Country Music singers that have fake accents.

Archived