***The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread***

soundgardener75

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think we can all agree that the moment an odd phone was placed in the middle of a prison and it happens to ring 2 years after a zombie apocolypse occurs when the protagonist is at his most vulnerable state, that this was the moment when this show jumped the shark.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by jnurp

View Post

I think we can all agree that the moment an odd phone was placed in the middle of a prison and it happens to ring 2 years after a zombie apocolypse occurs when the protagonist is at his most vulnerable state, that this was the moment when this show jumped the shark.

or um you're a complete {censored}ing idiot for not getting that the "protagonist is at his most vulnerable state" may be having a bit of a breakdown and imagining the call.

{censored}tard icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

It could be Dog or Bathtub, we'll find out next week.

• Members

View Post

Similar events happened in the comics....

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace

View Post

How will Merle coming to see his brother effect the group and particularly Daryl? Will he leave, will Merle try to join, will Rick kill him, or will Daryl feel conflicted and choose to stay with Rick and the gang?

I am thinking Daryl is a different man than he used to be and - given the story he just told Carl - Merle has caused a lot of pain in Daryl's life. He basically had no childhood friends because of his dickwad older brother.

I think Daryl will end up having to kill Merle...which will be epic!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Ghandi

View Post

I am thinking Daryl is a different man than he used to be and - given the story he just told Carl - Merle has caused a lot of pain in Daryl's life. He basically had no childhood friends because of his dickwad older brother.

I think Daryl will end up having to kill Merle...which will be epic!

Would be epic, especially since Daryl was so pissed off/upset originally. I hope Daryl sticks with the group, though. I see him as Rick's right hand man.

• Members

View Post

your plot summary skills are on par with your calling of mma fights.

just stfu. {censored} happens when you go crazy. like imagining a phone call. which is exactly what is happening.

Archived