***The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread***

soundgardener75

• Members

This season seems to be starting well. Not crazy about where it looks to be going from the previews but we shall see.

Also holy {censored} is everyone an amazing shot with a pistol.

I was thinking the same thing. {censored}ing one shot pin point accuracy from a tower with a hand gun from a 10 yr old? {censored} that

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is some good {censored}...but, where did they get silencers? Find them?(Yeah, right...) Build them?

Damn, I hate watching shows that are still being made....can't watch the entire thing on Netflix, have to wait.....

They def look built. I was thinking the same ting till I noticed it was actually a flashlight. Considering all you really need is a tube with baffles in it, it would be easy to do. Kind of a nice touch having them appear very home made.

• Members

They def look built. I was thinking the same ting till I noticed it was actually a flashlight. Considering all you really need is a tube with baffles in it, it would be easy to do. Kind of a nice touch having them appear very home made.

Probably Derrill. Seems like he would know how.

• Members

How long will it take them to learn to poke anything they find dead in the head on general principle?

This.

Also, they all attended Shane's zombie shooting gun school before he got zombie'd.

He must have been a hell of a teacher.

Famous zombie?

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/column-post/famous-zombie-coming-walking-dead-60501

They should make it a weekly thing, try and spot the zombie celebrity!

• Members

I'm confused as to why rick hacked off Hershel's leg. I mean, they are all already infected so they can't really turn into a zombie from a bite right? I think you have to die before the virus kicks in and then you reanimate. Maybe he was worried about gang green or some infection killing him so that's why he hacked it, but that would be a very rash decision and one that would be better made by Hershel.

Am I wrong?

• Members

I'm confused as to why rick hacked off Hershel's leg. I mean, they are all already infected so they can't really turn into a zombie from a bite right? I think you have to die before the virus kicks in and then you reanimate. Maybe he was worried about gang green or some infection killing him so that's why he hacked it, but that would be a very rash decision and one that would be better made by Hershel.

Am I wrong?

they are all infected.

somehow a bite or scratch causes a fever which kills you within a few hours.

• Members

Am I wrong?

If they didn't hack it off, 100% chance he'd zombie-out. By hacking his leg, they probably thought there might be a chance he wouldn't go full zombie ...

• Members

Hershel is gonna be too whacked out to keep Carl's bald-ass dick in is pants.

Anyway, WTF? Huge age difference there. Carl is what 13, she is about 20?

Carl is 13? I would have guessed about 9 or 10.

EDIT....Damn hes 13 IRL....Damn I'm getting old.

Archived