***The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread***

soundgardener75

• Members

Ok, so here are some things bugging me about Season 3...

- Rick completely loses his mind, and then is back to "normal" in like -- a day?

- Michonne gets shot in the leg, and then zombie guts spilled over her, but avoids infection?

- Zombies rip through clothes and flesh with one bite, but cannot infect Glenn when they bite his arm covered in duct tape??

- Back at Woodbury.. Andrea watches the doctor go through that stupid experiment with Mr. Coleman. She knows full well the details of the infection/transfer process from the extended explanation provided at the CDC end of Season 1, but does not share?

- They spend all of Season 2 on the farm, but in Season 3, they really seem flying through the comic book series?

idn_smilie.gif

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:idk:

-once he realized there was a person on the line who he couldnt be realistically talking to, and was snapped back to his obligations, he sobered up. plausible.
-i think its been established, for whatever reason, that for a direct turn, the subject must be bitten. not scratched or cut. you either get bitten, or die and come back. those seem the two options. everyone is already infected, conventional infection isnt a worry it seems.
-have you ever tried to get through several layers of ductape? see mythbusters episode whatever. infintely stronger than flesh or clothes. effective armor, really. from bullets even, provided enough layers are used. merle and co. used it when harvesting walkers for the fight as well, if you recall.
-she knows from her sister firsthand, too. she did share. the good "doctor" did not listen
-budget, fan feedback.

:)

• Members

My problem with this show is that I think about what I would do in the event of a zombie apocalypse and its always way different than what they do. I know its supposed to be based on the comics but I think if they would base it more on what the directors think they would actually do in the situation the show could be WAY better. I dunno just my 2 cents.

• Members

Pretty boring set up episode, with the exception of Glenn fighting that zombie.

Glenn sure has manned up like a boss since season 1.

Looking forward to next week, {censored} is gonna be crazy.

You retarded?

Brb glen smashing walker while bound to a chair

Brb Rick and Daryl feeding hill billy bed dweller to walkers

Brb carol still alive

Brb michonne taking them to rape the gubner

Brb Andreas ass

Brb almost Lori rape

Brb stealth mode black ops attack impending!

• Members

Didn't he say he was going with them to the Governor's town?

Continuity error

he said he would, they didnt necessarily decide to take him. that scene was just to show that everyone supported the idea, i think.

damn, no maggie tits.

andrea showed her better side though. her much better side. dat poop face :freak: still, would.

• Members

My problem with this show is that I think about what I would do in the event of a zombie apocalypse and its always way different than what they do. ....

Exactly. How hard could it be to get your hands on tons of guns and ammo in the middle of the southern USA.

Also it should be pretty easy to move around. Stop whining about clogged highways and just drive on rail tracks. It is not like you are going to face a train.

Even easier if you are smart enough to get a diesel powered pickup truck, put a full heating oil tank in the back and you can drive thousands of miles without having to refill.

Then just drive to the Ocean, get on on a boat and go live la dolce vita on a small island in the carribeans

Archived