Those fools are already in tents camped outside my Best Buy for black friday

Snappy Hat

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Same here. Some dude drove around with a boat or train horn and pissed a lot of them off. icon_lol.gif

It's not like some new TV came out... it's kind of dumb to wait days for a likely end of product cycle tv or laptop you save 75 bucks on. Other than new game consoles, I've never seen people walking out with current model tv sets etc. Wait in the cold for your Westinghouse brand 60hz 32" LCD tv for $299. icon_lol.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by HKSblade1 View Post
Same here. Some dude drove around with a boat or train horn and pissed a lot of them off. icon_lol.gif

It's not like some new TV came out... it's kind of dumb to wait days for a likely end of product cycle tv or laptop you save 75 bucks on. Other than new game consoles, I've never seen people walking out with current model tv sets etc. Wait in the cold for your Westinghouse brand 60hz 32" LCD tv for $299. icon_lol.gif
exactly.

• Members

never seen anyone camping a few days early unless there was a new gadget. I know last year they had some ridiculous deal on some game system and people were camping the night before for it but I'm not aware of anything worth it this year.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by PlayboyChris View Post
Empty shells, all of 'em. Spiritually bankrupt slaves to corporate America.

Me, I'll be stuffing my face and watching football instead. Oh wait, I'm no better than them then. Oh well.
Same here but I'd rather be farting in to my couch with a fire crackling and cold beer in hand than stand in line for damn near anything.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by HKSblade1 View Post

icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Hunter

View Post

I tried to camp out for a deal ONCE when I was 23 (GC memorial day PRS giveaway). I lasted about 15 minutes and said out loud to the other people in line, "This is the stupidest thing I'm ever done. Good night." and left.

should try it again now that you have your new drinking fortress

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
That must be strange to value time that little freak.gif

Stand in line over 100 hours for useless crap? Naw dawg.
Right? {censored} that.

However, if I was homeless I'd totally be first in line. Then I'd get every ticket I could for door busters and sell them for like $30-$50 each.

• Members

i camped out for 6 days for the new PS3 when it came out.

sold my spot in line for 800$ the morning it came out. I went to the end of the line and was still able to get a PS3.

I then sold it on craigslist the same day for 750$

so recap. got paid for the week off +800 -$450 +750.

Im gonna do it again with the next gen consoles I actually had a blast. icon_lol.gif we played catch in the parking lot at night and drank a {censored}load. icon_lol.gif

• Members

Try working at one of these places. Ugh. I got home at 4 am. Going back to work at 9 pm, working through the morning. Have five hours off, and then work another shift. Go home sleep for 6 hours, then go back to work. {censored} Black Friday.

Archived