la0tsu

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by BaaBaaRBobby

View Post

Go ahead, run away like the sewer rat that you are.....{censored}

Can you PM me who you are? I won't narc to the mods (even though they'll figure it out anyway) I swear to God, I just have to know. This is too {censored}in' funny.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BaaBaaRBobby

View Post

Go ahead, run away like the sewer rat that you are.....{censored}

Can you PM me who you are? I won't narc to the mods (even though they'll figure it out anyway) I swear to God, I just have to know. This is too {censored}in' funny.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther

View Post

No I cannot. You have thirty three thousand, two hundred and fifty five more posts than me. You are the 1%.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther

View Post

No I cannot. You have thirty three thousand, two hundred and fifty five more posts than me. You are the 1%.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther View Post
It's obviously SnowStorm icon_lol.gif

He real mad now

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther View Post
It's obviously SnowStorm icon_lol.gif

He real mad now

Archived