Convince me that Adrian Peterson shouldn't win the MVP

la0tsu

• Members

Im a huge fan of Brady and Manning and Brees and Rodgers. THose 4 might wind up going down as the 1-4 ALL TIME when its all said and done but what Adrian Peterson has done this year is just bananas. Forget that he had that injury alst year, rushing for over 2K yards in this pass happy era of the game is outright ridiculous. He had one of the best seasons all time by a RB, you have to reward that with an mvp trophy imo.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by reddt1 View Post
As an Eagles fan, I vote for Michael Vick. He single-handedly got that tub 'o {censored} Reid fired. Finally.

The real MVP is Brady, but he won't win because he's so good he's boring. No other player is more important to his team though, IMO.

I think Manning will win it.
Remember Matt Cassel? I seem to recall NE winning 10+ games without Brady that year...

Minn is nothing without AP

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by reddt1 View Post
As an Eagles fan, I vote for Michael Vick. He single-handedly got that tub 'o {censored} Reid fired. Finally.

The real MVP is Brady, but he won't win because he's so good he's boring. No other player is more important to his team though, IMO.

I think Manning will win it.
Remember Matt Cassel? I seem to recall NE winning 10+ games without Brady that year...

Minn is nothing without AP

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by SnowStorm View Post
No way dude. Manning is not best ever and I have no idea how you could say he is without anyone being close. Tom Brady is way better than Manning. Montana was better than Manning. John Elway was better than Manning. Manning is like a slightly better Dan Marino, he puts up big numbers but has only been to one Super Bowl.
Manning is a all time QB without a doubt (1st ballot HOF)

However the game of today with rules geared towards offense and technology and schemes its not fair to compare to some of the older guys who played -- the QB of today has much more advantages than the QB of 20+ years ago, its comical how much the rules are *slanted/favored* towards the offenses, theres no doubt about it

At times its like arena football icon_lol.gif

• Members
No way dude. Manning is not best ever and I have no idea how you could say he is without anyone being close. Tom Brady is way better than Manning. Montana was better than Manning. John Elway was better than Manning. Manning is like a slightly better Dan Marino, he puts up big numbers but has only been to one Super Bowl.
Manning is a all time QB without a doubt (1st ballot HOF)

However the game of today with rules geared towards offense and technology and schemes its not fair to compare to some of the older guys who played -- the QB of today has much more advantages than the QB of 20+ years ago, its comical how much the rules are *slanted/favored* towards the offenses, theres no doubt about it

At times its like arena football icon_lol.gif

• Members
I just had to prove the point that you didn't play football.
I did play football. I think you're the one that is lying. You lied about being able to play guitar, lied about your band being good, and lied about talking down to hipsters like a little jealous nerd.

So you're lying about football too, to prove some dumbass claim that a flash in the pan running back is somehow better than Peyton manning.

• Members
I just had to prove the point that you didn't play football.
I did play football. I think you're the one that is lying. You lied about being able to play guitar, lied about your band being good, and lied about talking down to hipsters like a little jealous nerd.

So you're lying about football too, to prove some dumbass claim that a flash in the pan running back is somehow better than Peyton manning.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post

I'm not lying and I wasn't lying about the other stuff. I don't lie. I never claimed Peterson is better than Manning. Peterson is an awesome running back who won't be forgotten is what I'm saying. Others are saying Manning is the best QB ever, that is simply not true. Of course he is one of the greats. He's had an awesome career and ranks up there with the greats. He is not the best ever though. When it came to facing the Patriots in the playoffs, Manning had nothing to do at all.

• Members

I'm not lying and I wasn't lying about the other stuff. I don't lie. I never claimed Peterson is better than Manning. Peterson is an awesome running back who won't be forgotten is what I'm saying. Others are saying Manning is the best QB ever, that is simply not true. Of course he is one of the greats. He's had an awesome career and ranks up there with the greats. He is not the best ever though. When it came to facing the Patriots in the playoffs, Manning had nothing to do at all.

• Members

You didn't play football, nerd. I bet the football players beat you up and you were the jealous bitch in high school that made dumb comments under your breath after they walked by and slammed you in a locker.

What a weirdo you've turned out to be. Lying on Internet forums to backup inane discussions is no way to live, son.

Get help.

• Members

You didn't play football, nerd. I bet the football players beat you up and you were the jealous bitch in high school that made dumb comments under your breath after they walked by and slammed you in a locker.

What a weirdo you've turned out to be. Lying on Internet forums to backup inane discussions is no way to live, son.

Get help.

• Members

Get help.
You're weird dude. You have a wife and kids and spend all your time on the internet.

• Members

Get help.
You're weird dude. You have a wife and kids and spend all your time on the internet.

• Members
0950D513-1245-4F4C-9472-7C5C521B8391-329

Making pancakes for my family and proving that you're a lying turd.

It's called multitasking, son. I believe that's what smartphones were invented for.

You're actually on your computer aren't you? icon_lol.gif

• Members
0950D513-1245-4F4C-9472-7C5C521B8391-329

Making pancakes for my family and proving that you're a lying turd.

It's called multitasking, son. I believe that's what smartphones were invented for.

You're actually on your computer aren't you? icon_lol.gif

Archived