Convince me that Adrian Peterson shouldn't win the MVP

la0tsu

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AP himself convinced the OP icon_lol.gif

Who is Minnesota playing next week? Maybe AP can play with RG3's dick since they both have some free time. I bet Andrew Lucked out would play with their balls.

Btw manning will be reading playbooks and watching game footage... Why is that again?

• Members

Who is Minnesota playing next week? Maybe AP can play with RG3's dick since they both have some free time. I bet Andrew Lucked out would play with their balls.

Btw manning will be reading playbooks and watching game footage... Why is that again?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post

Manning is going to get {censored}ing smoked by the Ravens D next weekend.

And this is coming from someone who can't stand the Ravens. Watching a Ravens game is painfully boring. I would rather go to the dentist.

• Members

And this is coming from someone who can't stand the Ravens. Watching a Ravens game is painfully boring. I would rather go to the dentist.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by SteveiJobzz View Post

I guess we'll see, won't we.

What we won't be seeing is AP's sorry ass. He'll be fondling RG3's dick while Andrew Luckranout will be suckling their balls like a beta.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by SteveiJobzz View Post

I guess we'll see, won't we.

What we won't be seeing is AP's sorry ass. He'll be fondling RG3's dick while Andrew Luckranout will be suckling their balls like a beta.

• Members

Peyton is going to use Baltimores agressiveness against them. He's too smart and reads defenses too fast. It's the same thing Brady and the Pats will do to the Texans.

Denver vs. New England in the AFC title game.

As much as I hate Pete Carroll, Seattle wins it all. Wilson is too awesome.

• Members

Peyton is going to use Baltimores agressiveness against them. He's too smart and reads defenses too fast. It's the same thing Brady and the Pats will do to the Texans.

Denver vs. New England in the AFC title game.

As much as I hate Pete Carroll, Seattle wins it all. Wilson is too awesome.

• Members

I absolutely agree. But, the 49ers' really didn't beat the Pats. They beat themselves with turnovers. Seatle gave them {censored}ing fits. I don't like the matchup at all.

I guess that obviously gives away who I think will win the AFC.

Not to mention, Wilson just seems a cut above. Like Luck now and Brady in 2003-04. He is definitely the real deal.

• Members

I absolutely agree. But, the 49ers' really didn't beat the Pats. They beat themselves with turnovers. Seatle gave them {censored}ing fits. I don't like the matchup at all.

I guess that obviously gives away who I think will win the AFC.

Not to mention, Wilson just seems a cut above. Like Luck now and Brady in 2003-04. He is definitely the real deal.

• Members
Your tears taste like butthurt icon_lol.gif
Tears? Denver had 4 potentially difficult games, in which they lost 3. The rest was cake.

Denver has a good defense and receiver core; any healthy pocket passer would have won games there.

• Members
Your tears taste like butthurt icon_lol.gif
Tears? Denver had 4 potentially difficult games, in which they lost 3. The rest was cake.

Denver has a good defense and receiver core; any healthy pocket passer would have won games there.

Archived