Convince me that Adrian Peterson shouldn't win the MVP

la0tsu

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by SnowStorm

View Post

I'm not lying and I wasn't lying about the other stuff. I don't lie. I never claimed Peterson is better than Manning. Peterson is an awesome running back who won't be forgotten is what I'm saying. Others are saying Manning is the best QB ever, that is simply not true. Of course he is one of the greats. He's had an awesome career and ranks up there with the greats. He is not the best ever though. When it came to facing the Patriots in the playoffs, Manning had nothing to do at all.

Is AP an all time great if he never wins a Super Bowl? Cause he is in Minn...

• Members

View Post

I'm not lying and I wasn't lying about the other stuff. I don't lie. I never claimed Peterson is better than Manning. Peterson is an awesome running back who won't be forgotten is what I'm saying. Others are saying Manning is the best QB ever, that is simply not true. Of course he is one of the greats. He's had an awesome career and ranks up there with the greats. He is not the best ever though. When it came to facing the Patriots in the playoffs, Manning had nothing to do at all.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post
0950D513-1245-4F4C-9472-7C5C521B8391-329

Making pancakes for my family and proving that you're a lying turd.

It's called multitasking, son. I believe that's what smartphones were invented for.

You're actually on your computer aren't you? icon_lol.gif
Yeah, I'm at work. It's called multi-tasking. You're just weird. You think you know everything and you don't so then you become this huge internet bully. You try to be the know-it-all of the forum. You like to try to be the big man on the internet because you're probably insecure in real life. You call me a nerd and I've seen the pictures of you. You look like a skinny little bitch. The internet is your place to be a big tough guy though. Just chill out.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post
0950D513-1245-4F4C-9472-7C5C521B8391-329

Making pancakes for my family and proving that you're a lying turd.

It's called multitasking, son. I believe that's what smartphones were invented for.

You're actually on your computer aren't you? icon_lol.gif
Yeah, I'm at work. It's called multi-tasking. You're just weird. You think you know everything and you don't so then you become this huge internet bully. You try to be the know-it-all of the forum. You like to try to be the big man on the internet because you're probably insecure in real life. You call me a nerd and I've seen the pictures of you. You look like a skinny little bitch. The internet is your place to be a big tough guy though. Just chill out.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by SnowStorm View Post
Where is your proof of playing football?

No one believes you. You're just a jealous loser that gets smacked down both in real life and the Internet icon_lol.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by SnowStorm View Post
Where is your proof of playing football?

No one believes you. You're just a jealous loser that gets smacked down both in real life and the Internet icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by this is paul

View Post

Yes he is. As I stated he probably won't be the MVP because he's not a QB. Winning is just the nature of the game for QB. Football is a team game though too. People remember the greats at all positions. Ronnie Lott at safety, absolute badass.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by this is paul

View Post

Yes he is. As I stated he probably won't be the MVP because he's not a QB. Winning is just the nature of the game for QB. Football is a team game though too. People remember the greats at all positions. Ronnie Lott at safety, absolute badass.

• Members

View Post

Make me jealous with your sweet guitar playing and even sweeter 60 year old cover band.

• Members

View Post

Make me jealous with your sweet guitar playing and even sweeter 60 year old cover band.

• Members

And now we aplogize to interrupt the current love fest between Ron Burgundy and Snowstorm but this just in.........

1. of the last 11 teams the Colts played only two made the playoffs. One of those teams was Cincinati and Peyton was picked twice in that game.

2. AP ran for over 900 yards in December alone.

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming. Stay classy and {censored} you San Diego !

• Members

And now we aplogize to interrupt the current love fest between Ron Burgundy and Snowstorm but this just in.........

1. of the last 11 teams the Colts played only two made the playoffs. One of those teams was Cincinati and Peyton was picked twice in that game.

2. AP ran for over 900 yards in December alone.

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming. Stay classy and {censored} you San Diego !

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by stompboxfreak72 View Post

Tha {censored}?

You meant to say "of the last 11 teams the Broncos played only two made the playoffs."

And,...that's not a good argument to support your stance.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by stompboxfreak72 View Post

Tha {censored}?

You meant to say "of the last 11 teams the Broncos played only two made the playoffs."

And,...that's not a good argument to support your stance.

Archived