Convince me that Adrian Peterson shouldn't win the MVP

la0tsu

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post
Where is your proof of playing football?

No one believes you. You're just a jealous loser that gets smacked down both in real life and the Internet icon_lol.gif
Quote Originally Posted by SnowStorm View Post
Yeah, I'm at work. It's called multi-tasking. You're just weird. You think you know everything and you don't so then you become this huge internet bully. You try to be the know-it-all of the forum. You like to try to be the big man on the internet because you're probably insecure in real life. You call me a nerd and I've seen the pictures of you. You look like a skinny little bitch. The internet is your place to be a big tough guy though. Just chill out.
beautiful icon_lol.gif
like a sunset

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy View Post
Where is your proof of playing football?

No one believes you. You're just a jealous loser that gets smacked down both in real life and the Internet icon_lol.gif
Yeah, I'm at work. It's called multi-tasking. You're just weird. You think you know everything and you don't so then you become this huge internet bully. You try to be the know-it-all of the forum. You like to try to be the big man on the internet because you're probably insecure in real life. You call me a nerd and I've seen the pictures of you. You look like a skinny little bitch. The internet is your place to be a big tough guy though. Just chill out.
beautiful icon_lol.gif
like a sunset

• Members

As much as I hate to say it, Adrian Peterson SHOULD be the MVP. (I'm a Packers fan, BTW)

Without Adrian Peterson, there's no way that the Vikes would be anywhere near a playoff game.

The Broncos made the Divisional Round of the Playoffs last year... WITH TIM TEBOW.

• Members

As much as I hate to say it, Adrian Peterson SHOULD be the MVP. (I'm a Packers fan, BTW)

Without Adrian Peterson, there's no way that the Vikes would be anywhere near a playoff game.

The Broncos made the Divisional Round of the Playoffs last year... WITH TIM TEBOW.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by coyote-1 View Post
To me, MVP means valuable. And if you don't win the SuperBowl, how valuable are you really?

So if the Vikes win it all, I agree he ought be MVP. But if another team wins, then not.
Except that the MVP is based on the regular season.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by coyote-1 View Post
To me, MVP means valuable. And if you don't win the SuperBowl, how valuable are you really?

So if the Vikes win it all, I agree he ought be MVP. But if another team wins, then not.
Except that the MVP is based on the regular season.

• Members
No way dude. Manning is not best ever and I have no idea how you could say he is without anyone being close. Tom Brady is way better than Manning. Montana was better than Manning. John Elway was better than Manning. Manning is like a slightly better Dan Marino, he puts up big numbers but has only been to one Super Bowl.

Clearly, you know nothing of football.

Brady is the product of an outstanding offensive line and a head coach that cheats.

Montana was the stereotypical 'system quarterback' that was truly average.

Marino was a great passer but played on a one-dimensional team.

Elway grew into being an outstanding QB, but it took him a long time to get there.

Maybe knitting is more your thing.idn_smilie.gif

• Members
No way dude. Manning is not best ever and I have no idea how you could say he is without anyone being close. Tom Brady is way better than Manning. Montana was better than Manning. John Elway was better than Manning. Manning is like a slightly better Dan Marino, he puts up big numbers but has only been to one Super Bowl.

Brady is the product of an outstanding offensive line and a head coach that cheats.

Elway grew into being an outstanding QB, but it took him a long time to get there.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Festus View Post

Then you two have something in common, based on what you wrote after the bolded part. icon_lol.gif

With that said, I do agree that Peyton is probably top 3 all-time.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Festus View Post

Then you two have something in common, based on what you wrote after the bolded part. icon_lol.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther View Post

You're from Cleveland.

Bernie Kosar and Vinnie Intercepteverde exposure has rendered you confused about football.

You have my condolences.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Sex Panther View Post

You're from Cleveland.

Bernie Kosar and Vinnie Intercepteverde exposure has rendered you confused about football.

You have my condolences.

Archived