Convince me that Adrian Peterson shouldn't win the MVP

la0tsu

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

As usual you make no headway in this discussion and instead show what a moron you are. Being a moron and a geek is no way to get through life. Now pipe down and let the grownups talk.

Meanwhile continue jerking it to AP. His record won't stand... Oh wait, he didn't get the record icon_lol.gif

You're {censored}ing idiot dude when it comes to sports.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

View Post

As usual you make no headway in this discussion and instead show what a moron you are. Being a moron and a geek is no way to get through life. Now pipe down and let the grownups talk.

Meanwhile continue jerking it to AP. His record won't stand... Oh wait, he didn't get the record icon_lol.gif

You're {censored}ing idiot dude when it comes to sports.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9

View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Who the {censored} is stoned? OMG. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

I think you're a bit optimistic on AP's career length. Dude has taken and given a beating in his career. He's 27 with the punishment of a 30 year old. How many 30 year old RBs still produce at a high level? I'm not saying he won't have another 1 or 2 1,000 yard years, but I'm betting next year he'll be lucky to get 1200. That's taking NOTHING away from what he's done this year. Its amazing. But the punishment he takes both from defenders hitting him and him hitting defenders do not lead to a long career no matter how big and strong you are.

Yeah right dude. Peterson will have over 1,500 yrds next year. Maybe 1,200 the year after and then over 1,000 after that. There aren't guys like him. Trust me.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9

View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Who the {censored} is stoned? OMG. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

I think you're a bit optimistic on AP's career length. Dude has taken and given a beating in his career. He's 27 with the punishment of a 30 year old. How many 30 year old RBs still produce at a high level? I'm not saying he won't have another 1 or 2 1,000 yard years, but I'm betting next year he'll be lucky to get 1200. That's taking NOTHING away from what he's done this year. Its amazing. But the punishment he takes both from defenders hitting him and him hitting defenders do not lead to a long career no matter how big and strong you are.

Yeah right dude. Peterson will have over 1,500 yrds next year. Maybe 1,200 the year after and then over 1,000 after that. There aren't guys like him. Trust me.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by SteveiJobzz

View Post

Peyton Manning has to be the most overrated QB not named Michael Vick.

I mean he's a stellar regular season QB but even in Indy he benefitted from a weak ass division. Why do you think he went to the Broncos? If he would have gone anywhere else he would have had an average record at best.

Eli has more rings than him. He's only got a .500 playoff win percentage, he's been practically forgotten in Indy because of Andrew Luck. His longevity is pretty much the only thing he has left as far as greatness goes and he's NEVER going to break any of Favre's records.

He will probably go down as the greatest REGULAR SEASON QB in history but he doesn't have the postseason cred that Young, Montana, etc have. {censored}ing Ben Rapelisburger has more SB wins and Trent Dilfer and Rex Grossman have the same number as Manning.

AP for MVP. It's not his fault he plays of a terrible team.

When did Rex get a ring? He lost to Peyton. frown.gif

And calling Manning overrated is hilarious.

He went to the Broncos to win. He's not getting younger. You think he wanted to join some team that was a year or two from even contending? He took a good Broncos team and has made them a force. There are maybe 2 other QBs in the league that could have done that to the level he has.

Championships matter a lot to all time greatness I agree, but he does have one and who knows, maybe he'll end up with a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowStorm

View Post

We shall see. As long as he doesn't put up numbers against the Bears I don't really care that much. icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

I mean he's a stellar regular season QB but even in Indy he benefitted from a weak ass division. Why do you think he went to the Broncos? If he would have gone anywhere else he would have had an average record at best.

Eli has more rings than him. He's only got a .500 playoff win percentage, he's been practically forgotten in Indy because of Andrew Luck. His longevity is pretty much the only thing he has left as far as greatness goes and he's NEVER going to break any of Favre's records.

He will probably go down as the greatest REGULAR SEASON QB in history but he doesn't have the postseason cred that Young, Montana, etc have. {censored}ing Ben Rapelisburger has more SB wins and Trent Dilfer and Rex Grossman have the same number as Manning.

When did Rex get a ring? He lost to Peyton. frown.gif

And calling Manning overrated is hilarious.

He went to the Broncos to win. He's not getting younger. You think he wanted to join some team that was a year or two from even contending? He took a good Broncos team and has made them a force. There are maybe 2 other QBs in the league that could have done that to the level he has.

Championships matter a lot to all time greatness I agree, but he does have one and who knows, maybe he'll end up with a couple.

View Post

We shall see. As long as he doesn't put up numbers against the Bears I don't really care that much. icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

Keep your tampon close when AP is left with comeback player of the year. Assuming they don't give THAT to Peyton as well icon_lol.gif

Or continue to deny reality. No one said nfl is fair icon_lol.gif

If everything in life were fair Brady would have gotten his perfect season, and your brain might actually work. However, no. Brady lost the SB and you will continue to get bhz over AP being passed over.

• Members

View Post

Keep your tampon close when AP is left with comeback player of the year. Assuming they don't give THAT to Peyton as well icon_lol.gif

Or continue to deny reality. No one said nfl is fair icon_lol.gif

If everything in life were fair Brady would have gotten his perfect season, and your brain might actually work. However, no. Brady lost the SB and you will continue to get bhz over AP being passed over.

• Members

View Post

What are your credentials? Is this like trusting you could play guitar and shat on hipsters because you look like a dork?

Credibility denied, son.

Peyton > AP

AP = after thought in 3 years. More people will remember the spectacular career ending injury he sustains by pushing himself too hard. Simple logic. Dude entered the nfl after huge surgery. He had huge surgery last year. This is his last hurrah before settling in to obscurity and trivial pursuit 'sports edition'.

• Members

View Post

What are your credentials? Is this like trusting you could play guitar and shat on hipsters because you look like a dork?

Credibility denied, son.

Peyton > AP

AP = after thought in 3 years. More people will remember the spectacular career ending injury he sustains by pushing himself too hard. Simple logic. Dude entered the nfl after huge surgery. He had huge surgery last year. This is his last hurrah before settling in to obscurity and trivial pursuit 'sports edition'.

• Members

View Post

Credibility denied, son.

Peyton > AP

Credentials are that I started playing football when I was 8yrs old and all through high school. I have friends that played in college, a few division 1. Did you play football?

• Members

View Post

Credibility denied, son.

Peyton > AP

Credentials are that I started playing football when I was 8yrs old and all through high school. I have friends that played in college, a few division 1. Did you play football?

• Members

View Post

Peyton is his own offensive coordinator and part time head coach.

Others just do what they're told. snacks.gif

{censored} You, Dave.......

cry.gif Peytonisso{censored}inggood cry.gif

Seriously, I disagree with you that he should get the MVP this season, but you're probably right that he WILL get the MVP.

There is an argument to be made that he may be the best QB to ever play the game. His brain is so far superior to other QB's. What kind of a QB comes into an organization and says, "I'll learn your system, but once I learn your system, I'm going to implement mine."

He brings his own {censored}ing playbook to a new team eek.gif Dude is a {censored}ing stud. And I'm a Packers fan, so we've been blessed with two GREAT {censored}ing QB's (in a row), but they aren't even in the same league as Peyton...

• Members

View Post

Peyton is his own offensive coordinator and part time head coach.

Others just do what they're told. snacks.gif

{censored} You, Dave.......

cry.gif Peytonisso{censored}inggood cry.gif

Seriously, I disagree with you that he should get the MVP this season, but you're probably right that he WILL get the MVP.

There is an argument to be made that he may be the best QB to ever play the game. His brain is so far superior to other QB's. What kind of a QB comes into an organization and says, "I'll learn your system, but once I learn your system, I'm going to implement mine."

He brings his own {censored}ing playbook to a new team eek.gif Dude is a {censored}ing stud. And I'm a Packers fan, so we've been blessed with two GREAT {censored}ing QB's (in a row), but they aren't even in the same league as Peyton...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RaceU4her

View Post

a lot think his comeback wasnt "natural"

I think that's a valid feeling too. Having had ACL reconstructive surgery myself, it takes a LONG time to recover from it. Granted I don't have the physiology nor the drive of an elite athlete, but still. The surgery alone is about as destructive to your body as the injury is.

Archived