la0tsu

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

View Post

Peyton should also get it because his commercials are hilarious icon_lol.gif

The new Buick one is so fkn awesome. His fistpump moment brings the lulz every single time. icon_lol.gif

His Sprint commercials are epic too.

"Laser, rocket arm" icon_lol.gif So great.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by RSBro

View Post

Bc Manning would beat God out for a starting QB position, no matter the team. snacks.gif

That's why.

And Adrian Peterson would beat out God for the starting RB position.

To say those other QB's could basically implement their system and win the division in the offseason is crazy, because they don't have their own systems like PM. It's not really even comparable anymore in my book with what he's done with this team in Year 1.

What does implementing his system have to do with it? Brady, Brees, and Rodgers could all come in, run John Fox's system, and still win 13 games. {censored}, Tim Freaking Tebow took this team to the playoffs last year, and he's worse than Christian Ponder. Did you see how terrible the AFC Worst was this year? They played, what, 3 playoff teams all year. How did they do in those games? 0-3, that's how.

• Members

View Post

Bc Manning would beat God out for a starting QB position, no matter the team. snacks.gif

That's why.

To say those other QB's could basically implement their system and win the division in the offseason is crazy, because they don't have their own systems like PM. It's not really even comparable anymore in my book with what he's done with this team in Year 1.

What does implementing his system have to do with it? Brady, Brees, and Rodgers could all come in, run John Fox's system, and still win 13 games. {censored}, Tim Freaking Tebow took this team to the playoffs last year, and he's worse than Christian Ponder. Did you see how terrible the AFC Worst was this year? They played, what, 3 playoff teams all year. How did they do in those games? 0-3, that's how.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by la0tsu

View Post

Nah man, nah.

Peyton is a one of a kind. A game changer. There was LT, then there was AP, and now there will be Charles. Among the dozens of other quality backs that will come and go. PM deserves it every year. snacks.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by la0tsu

View Post

Nah man, nah.

Peyton is a one of a kind. A game changer. There was LT, then there was AP, and now there will be Charles. Among the dozens of other quality backs that will come and go. PM deserves it every year. snacks.gif

• Members

View Post

Nah man, nah.

Tom Brady gets screwed because he's expected to be great every year...Him and manning had nearly identical seasons, only Brady threw less interceptions redface.gif

Really though, an argument could be made for Peterson AND Manning. The fact peterson completely SHATTERED his ENTIRE knee less than a year ago, and had the season he had is far more impressive than Manning sitting out an entire season and coming back. The amount of rehabbing and conditioning Peterson had to do in less than 8 months is mind blowing to me.

Again though, they both deserve it...That's a fact.

• Members

View Post

Nah man, nah.

Tom Brady gets screwed because he's expected to be great every year...Him and manning had nearly identical seasons, only Brady threw less interceptions redface.gif

Really though, an argument could be made for Peterson AND Manning. The fact peterson completely SHATTERED his ENTIRE knee less than a year ago, and had the season he had is far more impressive than Manning sitting out an entire season and coming back. The amount of rehabbing and conditioning Peterson had to do in less than 8 months is mind blowing to me.

Again though, they both deserve it...That's a fact.

• Members

I dunno, the Vikes have beaten some pretty good teams this year: SF, Houston, GB, Chicago. Denver would have been a play-off contender without Payton. Heck they got to the play-offs last year with the Teebz.

The Vikes would be lucky to be 6 and 10 without AP. Of course Payton is better over the course of a career, but he hasn't carried Denver to the play-offs single handed like AP either.

• Members

I dunno, the Vikes have beaten some pretty good teams this year: SF, Houston, GB, Chicago. Denver would have been a play-off contender without Payton. Heck they got to the play-offs last year with the Teebz.

The Vikes would be lucky to be 6 and 10 without AP. Of course Payton is better over the course of a career, but he hasn't carried Denver to the play-offs single handed like AP either.

• Members

View Post

Because Peyton was flat out better. Peterson is great but Peyton took over an entire team after a year off and has dominated like no other.

You're kidding, right? Peyton Manning's 4659 yards is 24th in NFL history. It wasn't even top-5 this year. Peterson came within 9 yards of the most yards in NFL history despite getting 30 fewer carries than the guy who got the record. Manning threw for quite a few TDs, but was still only 3rd in the league for the year. The only stat Manning led the league in was completion percentage, and he shared that lead with Matt Ryan. He threw more INTs than Joe Flacco. He had a very good year, but Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady had very similar years. No RB had a season close to as good as Peterson.

Peterson is just spinning his wheels in a rut, and Minnesota will fail in the first round. Peyton will annihilate the playoffs and maybe just kill Peterson to grill for dinner.

It's a regular season award, so post-season has nothing to do with it.

• Members

View Post

Because Peyton was flat out better. Peterson is great but Peyton took over an entire team after a year off and has dominated like no other.

You're kidding, right? Peyton Manning's 4659 yards is 24th in NFL history. It wasn't even top-5 this year. Peterson came within 9 yards of the most yards in NFL history despite getting 30 fewer carries than the guy who got the record. Manning threw for quite a few TDs, but was still only 3rd in the league for the year. The only stat Manning led the league in was completion percentage, and he shared that lead with Matt Ryan. He threw more INTs than Joe Flacco. He had a very good year, but Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady had very similar years. No RB had a season close to as good as Peterson.

Peterson is just spinning his wheels in a rut, and Minnesota will fail in the first round. Peyton will annihilate the playoffs and maybe just kill Peterson to grill for dinner.

It's a regular season award, so post-season has nothing to do with it.

• Members

View Post

Nah man, nah.

Peyton is a one of a kind. A game changer.

No more than AD.

There was LT, then there was AP, and now there will be Charles.

There was Unitas, then there was Montana, then there was Favre, and Brady, and Brees, and now there will be Luck and Griffin and Wilson.

Among the dozens of other quality backs that will come and go. PM deserves it every year. snacks.gif

Ah, gotcha. I done been trolled.

• Members

View Post

Nah man, nah.

Peyton is a one of a kind. A game changer.

No more than AD.

There was LT, then there was AP, and now there will be Charles.

There was Unitas, then there was Montana, then there was Favre, and Brady, and Brees, and now there will be Luck and Griffin and Wilson.

Among the dozens of other quality backs that will come and go. PM deserves it every year. snacks.gif

Ah, gotcha. I done been trolled.

• Members

It's just the nature of the position of being QB that Manning will get it. Manning has made the Broncos an elite team this year. They are going into the playoffs as pretty much the team to beat. I can't stand the guy but he really has turned the Broncos into a really good team. Amazing that pretty much just one player can do that. It just shows his hard work and dedication to the game make him a completely dominate player.

Peterson had a hell of a year though. I mean, I think he's deserving in all regards but I just think QB's have an unfair advantage in this situation.

• Members

It's just the nature of the position of being QB that Manning will get it. Manning has made the Broncos an elite team this year. They are going into the playoffs as pretty much the team to beat. I can't stand the guy but he really has turned the Broncos into a really good team. Amazing that pretty much just one player can do that. It just shows his hard work and dedication to the game make him a completely dominate player.

Peterson had a hell of a year though. I mean, I think he's deserving in all regards but I just think QB's have an unfair advantage in this situation.

• Members

{censored} the Broncos hype. They play in the {censored}ing weakest division in NFL history and were practically GUARANTEED at least 6 wins just from that.

Manning took over a {censored}ing playoff team and AP plays for what used to be one of the worst teams in football the last 2 years.

Don't get me wrong, Manning has had a great year and should win comeback player OTY but AP should win MVP.

As a die hard Packers fan, I will be FURIOUS if AP doesn't win, or at least get a decent chunk of respect from the voters.

• Members

{censored} the Broncos hype. They play in the {censored}ing weakest division in NFL history and were practically GUARANTEED at least 6 wins just from that.

Manning took over a {censored}ing playoff team and AP plays for what used to be one of the worst teams in football the last 2 years.

Don't get me wrong, Manning has had a great year and should win comeback player OTY but AP should win MVP.

As a die hard Packers fan, I will be FURIOUS if AP doesn't win, or at least get a decent chunk of respect from the voters.

Archived