Just one more reason to avoid eating drive through

LynchProtoge

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge

View Post

I jack hammered your old lady, does that count? She liked it - alot! biggrin.gif

Many people do forget about the 11th commandment: "Adultery is totally awesome, and once the internet is invented, you shall go online and boast of your exploits or at least lie about them to make you feel superior to the heathens."

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus

View Post

Many people do forget about the 11th commandment: "Adultery is totally awesome, and once the internet is invented, you shall go online and boast of your exploits or at least lie about them to make you feel superior to the heathens."

icon_lol.gif

"Peace be with you. And also with you. Oh, by the way, I {censored}ed your wife. thumb.gif"

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus

View Post

icon_lol.gif

"Peace be with you. And also with you. Oh, by the way, I {censored}ed your wife. thumb.gif"

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by '63-Strat

View Post

As said, Wendy's own description states that it's sausage, or bacon and tomato. OP, you're the one with comprehension issues. Funny how there isn't a single pic of the sausage one with tomato either idea.gif

facts and picture evidence haven't convinced him yet - so I doubt if one more try will help.

but OP - you are WRONG

and I bet you just asked for 'a cup of coffee for the wait', not

'can I have a FREE cup of coffee since I have to wait'

carry on!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by '63-Strat

View Post

As said, Wendy's own description states that it's sausage, or bacon and tomato. OP, you're the one with comprehension issues. Funny how there isn't a single pic of the sausage one with tomato either idea.gif

facts and picture evidence haven't convinced him yet - so I doubt if one more try will help.

but OP - you are WRONG

carry on!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mamberg

View Post

but OP - you are WRONG

carry on!

why do you insist on carrying the water for liars?

As for the rest of what you said, well, quite frankly - your opinion matters not.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by mamberg

View Post

but OP - you are WRONG

carry on!

why do you insist on carrying the water for liars?

As for the rest of what you said, well, quite frankly - your opinion matters not.

Archived