Just one more reason to avoid eating drive through

LynchProtoge

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus

View Post

Man, those christian morals are sure helping you to be a better, more compassionate person. What would Jesus do, brah? I'm pretty sure he'd have crucified those lowly wendy's employees for pissing in your breakfast.

I'm pretty sure he'd have force choked them all.

• Members

View Post

Man, those christian morals are sure helping you to be a better, more compassionate person. What would Jesus do, brah? I'm pretty sure he'd have crucified those lowly wendy's employees for pissing in your breakfast.

I'm pretty sure he'd have force choked them all.

• Members

View Post

Shoulda gone to Chick-Fil-A redface.gif

• Members

View Post

Shoulda gone to Chick-Fil-A redface.gif

• Members

I use to like getting a McRib once in awhile until I read about how they are made freak.gif No more for me

Ooof. What's the meat made of?

Pig innards and plenty of salt. Typically, "restructured meat product" includes pig bits like tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, says Whet Moser at Chicago Magazine, citing a 1995 article by Robert Mandigo, a professor at the University of Nebraska. These parts are cooked and blended with salt and water to extract salt-soluble proteins, which act as a "glue" that helps bind the reshaped meat together.

• Members

I use to like getting a McRib once in awhile until I read about how they are made freak.gif No more for me

Pig innards and plenty of salt. Typically, "restructured meat product" includes pig bits like tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, says Whet Moser at Chicago Magazine, citing a 1995 article by Robert Mandigo, a professor at the University of Nebraska. These parts are cooked and blended with salt and water to extract salt-soluble proteins, which act as a "glue" that helps bind the reshaped meat together.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Pepi

View Post

Don't care, still eat em icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

Don't care, still eat em icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

sounds good to me. i've eaten animal innards before, and tripe tacos at the hole in the wall mexican food restaurant and roach coach.

it's a {censored}in 4 dollar combo, i'm not expecting the finest pork ribmeat and fresh idaho potatoes fried in pure peanut oil.

• Members

View Post

sounds good to me. i've eaten animal innards before, and tripe tacos at the hole in the wall mexican food restaurant and roach coach.

it's a {censored}in 4 dollar combo, i'm not expecting the finest pork ribmeat and fresh idaho potatoes fried in pure peanut oil.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge

View Post

I jack hammered your old lady, does that count? She liked it - alot! biggrin.gif

Many people do forget about the 11th commandment: "Adultery is totally awesome, and once the internet is invented, you shall go online and boast of your exploits or at least lie about them to make you feel superior to the heathens."

Archived