Just one more reason to avoid eating drive through

LynchProtoge

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte

View Post

So Wendy's photoshop-pwns pics of their own sandwiches? They've been trolling me for years!!! {censored}... I eat there once a week or so, my daughter loves the chicken biscuits and it's on our way to work/school in the morning, and I've NEVER ordered a sausage panini that came with tomato... Bacon always does, as their pics imply!

dont blame me because your too incompetent to know better facepalm.gif

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

View Post

So Wendy's photoshop-pwns pics of their own sandwiches? They've been trolling me for years!!! {censored}... I eat there once a week or so, my daughter loves the chicken biscuits and it's on our way to work/school in the morning, and I've NEVER ordered a sausage panini that came with tomato... Bacon always does, as their pics imply!

• Members

View Post

• Members

View Post

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge

View Post

Apparently their advertising dept is incompetent as well icon_lol.gif They forgot tomato on EVERY single pic of a sausage panini they're ever taken!

View Post

Youve already lost frost - just...just stop

icon_lol.gif how? facepalm.gif

• Members

View Post

Apparently their advertising dept is incompetent as well icon_lol.gif They forgot tomato on EVERY single pic of a sausage panini they're ever taken!

View Post

Youve already lost frost - just...just stop

• Members

View Post

I hear your mother yelling at you to clean your room...better get to it before she takes away your interwebz privileges and you are no longer allowed to roll like an anonymous badass online wink.gif

• Members

View Post

I hear your mother yelling at you to clean your room...better get to it before she takes away your interwebz privileges and you are no longer allowed to roll like an anonymous badass online wink.gif

Archived