Just one more reason to avoid eating drive through

LynchProtoge

• Members

In this thread, I am science, he is a Christian, and his fabled sausage + tomato panini is God.

I prove it doesn't exist with factual evidence, I get called a liar, he still believes in his imaginary sandwich. Satan put those pics without tomatoes on the internet.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte

View Post

In this thread, I am science, he is a Christian, and his fabled sausage + tomato panini is God.

I prove it doesn't exist with factual evidence, I get called a liar, he still believes in his imaginary sandwich. Satan put those pics without tomatoes on the internet.

Pics of the sausage + tomato panini or it doesn't exist.

biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte

View Post

biggrin.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by '63-Strat

View Post

biggrin.gif

Tomatoduncan'd (no offense toward Duncan.....this troll has nowhere near that level of artistic trollery)

Also, if paninis had guns, tomatoes would eat sausages and god would smite george lynch.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by '63-Strat

View Post

biggrin.gif

Tomatoduncan'd (no offense toward Duncan.....this troll has nowhere near that level of artistic trollery)

Also, if paninis had guns, tomatoes would eat sausages and god would smite george lynch.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Y0UNGBL00D

View Post

surely the work of a troll though. which saddens me.

I was sincerely just peeved that I didnt get my dadgum tomato, and ya'll dogpile me for no good reason ...maybe the problem is less the OP and more the self-loathing haters looking to pick a fight?

• Members

View Post

surely the work of a troll though. which saddens me.

I was sincerely just peeved that I didnt get my dadgum tomato, and ya'll dogpile me for no good reason ...maybe the problem is less the OP and more the self-loathing haters looking to pick a fight?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitarcapo

View Post

My guess is that no one "forgot" the tomato because the whole sandwich is frozen and microwaved and came from a truck.

This is not true. At my local Wendy's you can watch your food being cooked and they actually crack the eggs on the grill right in front of you. Impressive for fast food IMO.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by guitarcapo

View Post

My guess is that no one "forgot" the tomato because the whole sandwich is frozen and microwaved and came from a truck.

This is not true. At my local Wendy's you can watch your food being cooked and they actually crack the eggs on the grill right in front of you. Impressive for fast food IMO.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge

View Post

NO TOMATO ON THE SAUSAGE DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

View Post

• Members

View Post

You got dogpiled because of your smug stance on people who work in fast food and your bitching about not getting something that you didn't order.

• Members

View Post

You got dogpiled because of your smug stance on people who work in fast food and your bitching about not getting something that you didn't order.

• Members

View Post

yes, there is, dammit!! I order it several times a month - from different locations. Ok look, I'll cede that MAYBE there was a misunderstanding about the coffee - but dammit, they do put tomato on the dadgum sausage paninis - and furthermore, it was a bacon and sausage panini, if you insist on that point. smile.gif

• Members

View Post

yes, there is, dammit!! I order it several times a month - from different locations. Ok look, I'll cede that MAYBE there was a misunderstanding about the coffee - but dammit, they do put tomato on the dadgum sausage paninis - and furthermore, it was a bacon and sausage panini, if you insist on that point. smile.gif

Archived