Just one more reason to avoid eating drive through

LynchProtoge

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte

View Post

You got dogpiled because of your smug stance on people who work in fast good and your bitching about not getting something that you didn't order.

Youve already proven you arent worthy of this discussion, go away...leave the internet...I demand it

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

View Post

You got dogpiled because of your smug stance on people who work in fast good and your bitching about not getting something that you didn't order.

Youve already proven you arent worthy of this discussion, go away...leave the internet...I demand it

• Members

View Post

• Members

View Post

• Members

View Post

This is not true. At my local Wendy's you can watch your food being cooked and they actually crack the eggs on the grill right in front of you. Impressive for fast food IMO.

that's because sometime last year, wendy's decided it wants to be more like an upscale restaurant. i bet they start rolling out changes to the sites this year.

• Members

View Post

This is not true. At my local Wendy's you can watch your food being cooked and they actually crack the eggs on the grill right in front of you. Impressive for fast food IMO.

that's because sometime last year, wendy's decided it wants to be more like an upscale restaurant. i bet they start rolling out changes to the sites this year.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mavesicles

View Post

Who cares? They're all complete garbage for your body.

you gonna pay for my food then? i can only afford so much, send me some {censored}ing money so i can eat like you. if i can get by for most of the day on {censored} for $4, i'm going to or else i can't put enough gas in my car to make it to work.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mavesicles

View Post

Who cares? They're all complete garbage for your body.

you gonna pay for my food then? i can only afford so much, send me some {censored}ing money so i can eat like you. if i can get by for most of the day on {censored} for $4, i'm going to or else i can't put enough gas in my car to make it to work.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo

View Post

I don't make a {censored} tonne either, but you can't skimp on your health. I don't know your situation well enough, so I'll just end my part here.

• Members

View Post

I don't make a {censored} tonne either, but you can't skimp on your health. I don't know your situation well enough, so I'll just end my part here.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge

View Post

yes, there is, dammit!! I order it several times a month - from different locations. Ok look, I'll cede that MAYBE there was a misunderstanding about the coffee - but dammit, they do put tomato on the dadgum sausage paninis - and furthermore, it was a bacon and sausage panini, if you insist on that point. smile.gif

well your wendys, or, you, or both, are doing it wrong.

• Members

View Post

yes, there is, dammit!! I order it several times a month - from different locations. Ok look, I'll cede that MAYBE there was a misunderstanding about the coffee - but dammit, they do put tomato on the dadgum sausage paninis - and furthermore, it was a bacon and sausage panini, if you insist on that point. smile.gif

well your wendys, or, you, or both, are doing it wrong.

• Members

View Post

what did I do wrong? Posting here among the usual nonsense? Ok, maybe rolleyes.gif

Well, you misspelled protege for one. You've also violated your own moral code, but that's no biggie. It's not like you have a book that spells it out for you.

• Members

View Post

what did I do wrong? Posting here among the usual nonsense? Ok, maybe rolleyes.gif

Well, you misspelled protege for one. You've also violated your own moral code, but that's no biggie. It's not like you have a book that spells it out for you.

• Members

View Post

Not to take this into un-troll territory, but if you buy chicken, brown rice, and some veggies, you can cook up a week's worth of lunches for somewhere around $3/meal and you won't end up with CAD or teh diabeetus. thumb.gif

Archived