Just one more reason to avoid eating drive through

LynchProtoge

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by sinnerx96

View Post

I'm almost convinced that LynchProtoge is 17 Tubes/SteveTemp. Maybe he should write another story about this adventure. Although, it might not be quite as exciting as the one about him sucking off a Yetti or whatever the {censored}.

No, the writing is far too clear for 17Steve. Its pure stupidity, but at least its understandable pure stupidity.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sinnerx96

View Post

I'm almost convinced that LynchProtoge is 17 Tubes/SteveTemp. Maybe he should write another story about this adventure. Although, it might not be quite as exciting as the one about him sucking off a Yetti or whatever the {censored}.

No, the writing is far too clear for 17Steve. Its pure stupidity, but at least its understandable pure stupidity.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge

View Post

why do you insist on carrying the water for liars?

As for the rest of what you said, well, quite frankly - your opinion matters not.

Have you prayed for forgiveness yet? You either committed adultery or you're lying. Better get to praying. Mean ole satan is licking his chops while he watches one of the flock degrade themselves for e-cred. He's probably also impressed by the arrogance and lack of compassion that you've shown.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge

View Post

why do you insist on carrying the water for liars?

As for the rest of what you said, well, quite frankly - your opinion matters not.

Have you prayed for forgiveness yet? You either committed adultery or you're lying. Better get to praying. Mean ole satan is licking his chops while he watches one of the flock degrade themselves for e-cred. He's probably also impressed by the arrogance and lack of compassion that you've shown.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus

View Post

Better pray, or I firmly believe you will be sent to Fast Food Purgatory.....

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus

View Post

Better pray, or I firmly believe you will be sent to Fast Food Purgatory.....

• Members

In this thread, I am science, he is a Christian, and his fabled sausage + tomato panini is God.

I prove it doesn't exist with factual evidence, I get called a liar, he still believes in his imaginary sandwich. Satan put those pics without tomatoes on the internet.

Archived