Just one more reason to avoid eating drive through

LynchProtoge

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by sleewell

View Post

People eat at Wendys?

Yep, generally some of the better drive through breakfast around - if you go to a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Caulk Rocket

View Post

Always look in your bag.

Yep...

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte

View Post

Lol the sausage paninis don't come with tomato... The rest of them do wink.gif

And more lulz for thinking you're better than minimum wage folks.

Yes, the paninis DO come with tomato, you ignorant tool wink.gif

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by sleewell

View Post

People eat at Wendys?

Yep, generally some of the better drive through breakfast around - if you go to a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Caulk Rocket

View Post

Always look in your bag.

Yep...

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte

View Post

Lol the sausage paninis don't come with tomato... The rest of them do wink.gif

And more lulz for thinking you're better than minimum wage folks.

Yes, the paninis DO come with tomato, you ignorant tool wink.gif

• Members

i had no {censored}ing clue wendys did breakfast or paninis for that matter.

and they have been {censored}ing {censored} up lately it seems, my local taco bell is on point.

yes, you are a douche for posting this thread.

stab that bitch for the coffee. whore probably deserves it.

• Members

i had no {censored}ing clue wendys did breakfast or paninis for that matter.

and they have been {censored}ing {censored} up lately it seems, my local taco bell is on point.

yes, you are a douche for posting this thread.

stab that bitch for the coffee. whore probably deserves it.

• Members

OP is a douche. Prolly voted for mitt bc he thinks his new night supervisor job at big boy pays so well that he is rich now and can look down on people working his old job.

I hope they put special sauce in your {censored} food you condescending ass clown

• Members

OP is a douche. Prolly voted for mitt bc he thinks his new night supervisor job at big boy pays so well that he is rich now and can look down on people working his old job.

I hope they put special sauce in your {censored} food you condescending ass clown

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge

View Post

I firmly believe that the vast majority who work fast food are there as some form of purgatory as it is clear they are incapable of handling any manner of responsibility beyond that level of work. (Probably a bunch of obama voters, too!)

"Firmly". So, no wiggle room here. No "Grey-Area".

This is your stated belief. There is a supernatural power at work here. Predestination, Divine Will, Judgement, etc.

So, by corollary you "firmly believe" you are favored above the vast majority of fast-food workers (and probably Obama supporters) in the Grand Cosmic Scheme of Things...yes???

In the future, perhaps you should remember that using big words like "Complementary" at these God-Cursed, Mouth-Breathing, Obama-lovers is gonna get you nowhere.

Next time, remember you are above them on a social and Karmic level and just scream "Hey, Window Wench!!! Give me some {censored}ing free coffee for making your betters wait on your blunders, or I'll have you flogged and take away your birthday!!!"

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge

View Post

I firmly believe that the vast majority who work fast food are there as some form of purgatory as it is clear they are incapable of handling any manner of responsibility beyond that level of work. (Probably a bunch of obama voters, too!)

"Firmly". So, no wiggle room here. No "Grey-Area".

This is your stated belief. There is a supernatural power at work here. Predestination, Divine Will, Judgement, etc.

So, by corollary you "firmly believe" you are favored above the vast majority of fast-food workers (and probably Obama supporters) in the Grand Cosmic Scheme of Things...yes???

In the future, perhaps you should remember that using big words like "Complementary" at these God-Cursed, Mouth-Breathing, Obama-lovers is gonna get you nowhere.

Next time, remember you are above them on a social and Karmic level and just scream "Hey, Window Wench!!! Give me some {censored}ing free coffee for making your betters wait on your blunders, or I'll have you flogged and take away your birthday!!!"

Archived