• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by NeloAngelo

View Post

lol_zps3abf5a21.jpg

he mad, death threats.

LMFAO really, you think i'm gonna get banned for saying i would smash a beer over your head when you made a death threat to me?

your last post was backwards.

I made no such threat, you interpreted that smile.gif See, I am indeed smarter than you...enjoy banneville, dickweed!

• Members

View Post

lol_zps3abf5a21.jpg

he mad, death threats.

LMFAO really, you think i'm gonna get banned for saying i would smash a beer over your head when you made a death threat to me?

your last post was backwards.

I made no such threat, you interpreted that smile.gif See, I am indeed smarter than you...enjoy banneville, dickweed!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by rleechb

View Post

lol. You had to wait a little longer at a drive thru, so you asked for free coffee?! For shame. icon_lol.giffacepalm.gif

well, at least I can sleep better at night knowing I'm not a lowly school janitor who makes threats over the internet because hes perpetually angry with life smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by rleechb

View Post

lol. You had to wait a little longer at a drive thru, so you asked for free coffee?! For shame. icon_lol.giffacepalm.gif

well, at least I can sleep better at night knowing I'm not a lowly school janitor who makes threats over the internet because hes perpetually angry with life smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LynchProtoge

View Post

you're forgetting one little thing.

seniority. i've been here for a while. you came right in starting {censored}. you're the squeaky wheel.

• Members

View Post

seniority. i've been here for a while. you came right in starting {censored}. you're the squeaky wheel.

• Members

View Post

What ever gave you the impression that I give two {censored}s about your interpretation of the TOS or how the mod's will respond?

• Members

View Post

What ever gave you the impression that I give two {censored}s about your interpretation of the TOS or how the mod's will respond?

• Members

View Post

Because your last user name was banned, so it's more that you're picking up your previous butt hurt and running with it icon_lol.gif

• Members

View Post

Because your last user name was banned, so it's more that you're picking up your previous butt hurt and running with it icon_lol.gif

Archived