The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DARKMETL/

View Post

Yeah Zoltan Chaney is badass in an over the top entertaining way:

If that's the guy from the gif and the vid it was taken from (it looks like him), he's a wicked drummer in my opinion. If he can do all that for entertainment while keeping it all together, I can hardly imagine what he could do for a serious gig. Many of the snare hits he lets the stick fly off of the snare head and catches it on the way down, some of the hi-hat hits he is doing behind his head, kicking some of the cymbal crashes, etc...pretty amazing.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

View Post

I already posted that..you're late. GTFO my damn forum

Yeah no {censored}????? You posted their version of Sharp Dressed Man, I posted their version of Wipeout with the drummer and singer trading off playing drums. Totally different and MORE entertaining clip than the Sharp Dressed Man clip YOU posted. Try watching it. And their version of Old Time Rock and Roll has the drummer and singer tossing drum sticks.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by smorgdonkey

View Post

If that's the guy from the gif and the vid it was taken from (it looks like him), he's a wicked drummer in my opinion. If he can do all that for entertainment while keeping it all together, I can hardly imagine what he could do for a serious gig. Many of the snare hits he lets the stick fly off of the snare head and catches it on the way down, some of the hi-hat hits he is doing behind his head, kicking some of the cymbal crashes, etc...pretty amazing.

Yeah its him, he plays for Vince Neil and Slaughter and his regular band Blandini may even be Vince's band and yeah, he's a completely solid drummer with the show to boot.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by teemuk

View Post

...babies that look like they are super high all the time. icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gifWell, they do live in trees.....poke.gifand I {censored}ing LOVE this stick...

his eyes do look "pinned", don't they? Trippin' balls. Good ting he has sucker fingers to hold on tight.

To quote Carlin, "He's cute as a dick!!!" love.gif

Archived