The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by satannica

View Post

Not to defend crazy bint, but that's just rude. It's obvious he invited her on his show for the sole purpose of talking down to her, throwing her off and couring favour with the morons who refuse to accept people's choices in life. We may not agree with her decision, but not everyone agreed with my decision to grow my hair long and play metal, not everyone agrees with someone's decision to get massive facial piercings, to me it's the same thing. His network should, by all rights, make him apologise to that woman! Frankly, don't agree with his actions at all.

Although I don't agree with the whole botox thing, I do agree that he was a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by diaz

View Post

True. She is mutilating her kid. Her kid will look like the predator by the time she's 35-40.

What isn't mentioned is that the mom is really only 31 herself.

j/k

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by satannica

View Post

Not to defend crazy bint, but that's just rude. It's obvious he invited her on his show for the sole purpose of talking down to her, throwing her off and couring favour with the morons who refuse to accept people's choices in life. We may not agree with her decision, but not everyone agreed with my decision to grow my hair long and play metal, not everyone agrees with someone's decision to get massive facial piercings, to me it's the same thing. His network should, by all rights, make him apologise to that woman! Frankly, don't agree with his actions at all.

You're out of you mind. Count me as a moron, because i would never in a million years accept what she's doing. She's fvcking up her kid for life.

Way to defend child endangerment. facepalm.gif

Archived