The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I was reading an article about Ghost, and some guy was talking {censored} about them in the comment section and said something along the lines of "Ghost {censored}ing sucks. If you want to hear a good metal band in costume, listen to Portal". Watch this video an you'll know why I posted this in the FAIL/FUNNY thread.

And yes, the singer is a grandfather clock.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Samnite

View Post

What is this I don't even

I suppose this should go in this thread. It's FAIL on the woman's part for sure, and WIN for Anderson Cooper for just cutting the interview short.

Short version: Cooper has some daft bitch on who is obsessed with her teenage daughter's beauty, to the point that she is having botox treatments administered to her, etc. After a few minutes of trying to figure the nutcase out and be polite to her, he eventually just says, "I don't think I have anything else to talk to you about," and just cuts it off. Good for him.

Not to defend crazy bint, but that's just rude. It's obvious he invited her on his show for the sole purpose of talking down to her, throwing her off and couring favour with the morons who refuse to accept people's choices in life. We may not agree with her decision, but not everyone agreed with my decision to grow my hair long and play metal, not everyone agrees with someone's decision to get massive facial piercings, to me it's the same thing. His network should, by all rights, make him apologise to that woman! Frankly, don't agree with his actions at all.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DayTrippinBalls

View Post

the official "saw it on reddit already" thread.

man, reddit spoils all the fun....

so true. since i dont read reddit, and i think its blocked at work, i count on the hcaf funnies to condense the immense amount of bull{censored} down to palatable nuggets.

and in order of "seen it" it usually goes reddit>HCAF>facebook>out of touch people on facebook and in some incidences, pinterest...which means eventually back to HCAF icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by satannica

View Post

Not to defend crazy bint, but that's just rude. It's obvious he invited her on his show for the sole purpose of talking down to her, throwing her off and couring favour with the morons who refuse to accept people's choices in life. We may not agree with her decision, but not everyone agreed with my decision to grow my hair long and play metal, not everyone agrees with someone's decision to get massive facial piercings, to me it's the same thing. His network should, by all rights, make him apologise to that woman! Frankly, don't agree with his actions at all.

Good points,and well stated.

Ed

• Members

View Post

A kid growing his hair out and playing music isn't in the same ballpark as a mom making appointments for her 15 year old daughter to get Botox injections. Isn't the same league. Isn't even the same {censored}ing sport.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Abouttreefitty

View Post

So I was reading an article about Ghost, and some guy was talking {censored} about them in the comment section and said something along the lines of "Ghost {censored}ing sucks. If you want to hear a good metal band in costume, listen to Portal". Watch this video an you'll know why I posted this in the FAIL/FUNNY thread.

And yes, the singer is a grandfather clock.

Portal > Ghost

Ghost sounds like Scooby Doo music..like seriously. Portal is supposed to be a cacophonous hot mess

• Members

View Post

Errr, in short, what abouttreefitty said.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Abouttreefitty

View Post

A kid growing his hair out and playing music isn't in the same ballpark as a mom making appointments for her 15 year old daughter to get Botox injections. Isn't the same league. Isn't even the same {censored}ing sport.

True. She is mutilating her kid. Her kid will look like the predator by the time she's 35-40. That is a sadistic way to persue vanity, in the name of narcissism. That lady needs serious therapy. She needs to work a labor camp for a decade and learn a little about life. She's too intelligent to call negligence, at this point this is all out disregard and abuse of a child who doesn't know any better. By doing that, she's telling her kid "you're not pretty the way you are".. and making sure that her kid looks worse than her a few decades down the road.

• Members

View Post

Not to defend crazy bint, but that's just rude. It's obvious he invited her on his show for the sole purpose of talking down to her, throwing her off and couring favour with the morons who refuse to accept people's choices in life.

I agree. Arsenio Hall did the same thing when he invited Vanilla Ice on his show.

Archived