The all newest PWNED/FAIL/FUNNY pictures thread

Cokeman

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the other bands guitarist told him that he {censored}ed up at some place cause it was dark, Danny tunker (the guy playing) told him he nver watch his fretboard anyway so it doesnt matter. The guy from the other band challenged him to play one song blindfolded so here it is freak.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by R00PE

View Post

the other bands guitarist told him that he {censored}ed up at some place cause it was dark, Danny tunker (the guy playing) told him he nver watch his fretboard anyway so it doesnt matter. The guy from the other band challenged him to play one song blindfolded so here it is freak.gif

How can you tell if he succeeded or failed?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BA.Barcolounger

View Post

How can you tell if he succeeded or failed?

I think 1:58-2:10 seems to be decent evidence. Plays the same thing twice and is harmonizing with the other guitarist.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by R00PE

View Post

Procedural memory is largely unconscious, so unless you didn't trust yourself, most musicians should be able to play what they know blindfolded.

• Members

i can understand when playing rythm but tapping and soloing lower on the fretbaord is pretty insane imo. Another thing is that this guy is a session member only, so he has not been playing these song for years

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by spoonie g

View Post

Procedural memory is largely unconscious, so unless you didn't trust yourself, most musicians should be able to play what they know blindfolded.

I practice with the band with my eyes closed, that way, I don't have to look at what I'm doing on stage...that and I have a sweet blues face.

Archived