BANS LIFTED!

Jon Chappell

• Members

BANS LIFTED - Happy Holidays!

In the spirit of getting back on track and working together to build a community of people with a shared passion for music and guitars, bans for the following forumites have been lifted:

Garthman

Gull12

OldGuitarPlayer

Poppytater

Totamus

Please let me know if I've missed un-banning someone.

• Members

My heartfelt thanks to all who have worked so hard to bring about a resolution to this matter.

And to whoever reads this post....

Wishing you and yours the merriest of Christmases ever. May the New Year bring peace, love, good health, harmony, and prosperity to all!

• Members

It seems I am back as well. No harm, no foul. Poppy, you sure can stir it up!

I have read many of the posts about this whole recent episode and want to issue my take. My take is that posting to intentionally get banned as several of us did, was a really bad idea. Noble cause and all (Truth, Justice and the American way and all) but the results were worse than than the original reason for protest.

The most memorable thing from the whole episode (to me anyway), was Andertons post where he said that there are indeed people who are our enemies, but those people are not our fellow musicians and aficionados. This entire storm was between people who should all be on the same side and covering each others back. I too have seen hard luck musicians, that were taken advantage of, lied to, and robbed from. But not here.

All's well that ends well. Merry Christmas.

Thanks to Motorik and Anderton for restoring peace and doing the right thing.

Now, I am going to move on to more temperate activities. Like putting narwhal tooth bridge pins in my Zager.

And thanks to you too, Jon!

Archived