Back home again...

Terry Allan Hall

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by babablowfish

View Post

I just sent a message to the mods asking that this jerk be banned.

Harold "Hoddy" "Summer Breeze!" "Rico Suave" "GunzeSanyo" "Bluesbuster2" "Tippet" Ridarick been banned numerous (1 person counted 28) times...once "permenantly" (about 3 or 4 "identities" ago)!

Not sure why "permenant" is so ineffective...but we're stuck w/ him. rolleyes.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie P.

View Post

Hey Terry sounds like you all had a great time.Glad to see another trad bowhunter here to.I use a Martin Hunter recurve and a custom built Scorpion longbow.

Got a 30+ yo Ben Pearson "Renegade" (from back before the "Renegade" became a compound) and a recent Ragim "Impala" Takedown...been thinking about a lomgbow ever since my daughter lucked into a genuine Howard Hill at a yardsale for a ridiculously reasonable price! smile.gif

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hudman

View Post

Anyone can run for public office. I didn't realize it was a big deal.

You two need a new hobby. Leave Terry alone. He's well respected here.

Well respected by a large group of circle jerking lefty loons.

Not respected by anyone with more than half a brain.

wave.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by IcloseLoans

View Post

Well respected by a large group of circle jerking lefty loons.

Not respected by anyone with more than half a brain.

wave.gif

That should give you a goal to work towards.

You may like Terry if you get half a brain. Right now you seem to be talking out of your ass.

• Members

Hunting's pretty wrong y'no. . . I dont really agree w/ TAH or the other two on this. Plus I didn't know canned hunts existed, i thought the point was tracking them down skillfully etc? Although 4000 acres is huge freak.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by kkyle

View Post

TAH, since we're going to rehash this thread, I too gave up the compounds and use a Black Widow (bet I catch hell for hunting "canned hunts" in South Texas).

Black Widows are great bows...one of my hunting buddies got one last year and he loves his! thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by patrick_fox

View Post

Hunting's pretty wrong y'no. . . I dont really agree w/ TAH or the other two on this. Plus I didn't know canned hunts existed, i thought the point was tracking them down skillfully etc? Although 4000 acres is huge freak.gif

No, 4000 acres is only considered a "canned hunt" by the willfully ignorant...as was proved previously in this thread.

OTOH, you're absolutely right about real hunting being, indeed, very much about "tracking them down skillfully"...some confuse hunting w/ sitting in a tree-stand, waiting for something killable to just wander by.

• Members

Sounds wonderful TAH!

What I wouldn't give to go hunting!

The only thing we hunt in Saigon is women.

They're mostly beautiful and they're almost all poor.

Some might call that a "canned hunt". Some might call

'em "exotics"*.

(*But I suspect we're the exotic ones - not them.)

We're outnumbered you know.... Guys, you may as well surrender

and get it over with.

I agree with TAH though. Baggin' one of them exotics

can really tire an old geezer out.

But it's thrill of the hunt - right?

But with women, while we're tracking them down skillfully -

they're tracking us down even more skillfully.

• Members

Considering all of the pressure hunting is under from the animal rights actvists and the like and considering that every year fewer and fewer take up the sport, I think it'd be a good thing for ALL hunters to stand united whether you choose to hunt out of a deer stand or if you choose to hunt on a preserve.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by marcellis

View Post

Sounds wonderful TAH!

What I wouldn't give to go hunting!

The only thing we hunt in Saigon is women.

They're mostly beautiful and they're almost all poor.

Some might call that a "canned hunt". Some might call

'em "exotics"*.

(*But I suspect we're the exotic ones - not them.)

We're outnumbered you know.... Guys, you may as well surrender

and get it over with.

I agree with TAH though. Baggin' one of them exotics

can really tire an old geezer out.

But it's thrill of the hunt - right?

But with women, while we're tracking them down skillfully -

they're tracking us down even more skillfully.

You make some valid points! thumb.gificon_lol.gifthumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Commander

View Post

Considering all of the pressure hunting is under from the animal rights actvists and the like and considering that every year fewer and fewer take up the sport, I think it'd be a good thing for ALL hunters to stand united whether you choose to hunt out of a deer stand or if you choose to hunt on a preserve.

Hunting is an active verb, Dcry.gifcry.gifdles...

Next time you lose your car keys, try sitting on your kitchen table and waiting for them to wander to you...after several hours, try actively looking for them...then, feel free to report back as to which was more productive... rolleyes.gif

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Frankly, I don't wish either of you to bother these folks...it's a sweet-paying gig, OK?

whats a matter terry dont wanna get caught up in your lie about it not being a canned hunt. Members only... all it takes to be a member is $$$$$ Mexico is still Mexico. Dont count nascarl out... he prolly has the bucks to be a member. Whats the name of the ranch? No doubt its feeders and stands and the game show up at feeding time ,, and whack you have an animal.

• Members

whats a matter terry dont wanna get caught up in your lie about it not being a canned hunt. Members only... all it takes to be a member is $$$$$ Mexico is still Mexico. Dont count nascarl out... he prolly has the bucks to be a member. Whats the name of the ranch? No doubt its feeders and stands and the game show up at feeding time ,, and whack you have an animal.

Oh...I could afford it...I just wouldn't waste my money on a canned hunt...there's absolutely no sport in it what so ever.

• Members

Oh...I could afford it...I just wouldn't waste my money on a canned hunt...there's absolutely no sport in it what so ever.

Its the only way to hunt down there. the game cannot survive without living on a game farm. when we hunt we go to a woods that has corn fields, down there they go near the feeder. The yardage is sport. Its just a shot.

the game might be more predictable on the farm. But then the guys who hunt in the wild know where the deer eat dinner and know how to whack them at dinner time.

• 3 years later...
  • Members

When I lived off of I-64 in Kentucky every morning there were freshly killed deer on the shoulder of that highway. The truckers saw to that. All you had to do was gather a couple of them up for your winter larder. I had an old 1973 Ford pickup I used for that. Most of the kills were still warm. Sometimes you'd find a turkey or two as well but I hate turkey. Wretched beasties.

Archived