August SPAM Thread - Now With 34% More SPAM!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

up for sale, my 1981 jcm 800 2203 100 watt head. This is the real deal, no mods,no holes...6550 power tubes..this thing is loud and mean....hate to sell it but i really dont play it and i hate hording this desirable amp, given a clean bill of health from jerry p earlier this year....make me an offer, PM me here or send me an email sonicexcess2002@yahoo.com
adamsamps008-1.jpg
adamsamps011.jpg
adamsamps010.jpg
adamsamps009.jpg

• Members
Daisy Rock Stardust Elite in Crimson Red.

H-H Pups, Grover Tuners, Mahogany Body and set mahogany neck. Your basic Les Paul Double Cut guitar with a thinner neck for shreddin' fun!

MINT Condition. No issues at all.

Looking to get 249$ shipped and insured. add 3% for paypal.

e_3_0_1_84281_20070719160733.jpg

I love this guitar!

Where are you located? Is this brand new?

• Members

Trade? ESP Elcipse II

Just got my snow white ESP Eclipse II, killer guitar but I was already wishing I had got the black one instead before it even arrived as I already have a white EMG loaded guitar.....

such are the dangers of GAS Doh.gif

So anyone want to trade for something? I'm open to ideas, but prefer something along the lines of Gibson, PRS, another ESP, something Mesa (Lonestar?), or low power boutique type amps.

This is brand spakin new with the ESP hard case, Valued approximately $1400.

(more pics here)
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v367/tattooedcarrot/Gear/Current%20Gear/Eclipse/

IMG_6609.jpg

• Members

Trade...My Strat for your Tele, Gretsch Electromatic, etc?

I have a very nice '97 MIM Deluxe Series Super Strat. The predecessor to the current Deluxe Players Strat. It's 3-tone sunburst ash with a maple neck. Very nice alnico pups (the Super Fat Strat pups, before the vintage noiseless ones) with 7-way switching (allowing you to get N+B or N+M+B settings), tortoise guard, gold USA hardware, steel block, MJ frets. Was a $500+ guitar new. No case, but a nice bag. Guitar is in great shape with zero fret wear and one small nick on the body. Gold has tarnished in some spots.

Looking to trade for a nice Tele in the $400 range or possibly a lower end Gretsch. Or maybe even a diffferent Strat. Just let me know what you have.

Pics at http://www.sleepwalk.com/strat_pics

Thanks,
Mark

• Members

has an interesting tube preamp configuration with 4 different settings of clean to heavy crunch, a 2nd ss channel, and onboard digital effects. 2x 12" speakers and a selector pedal. asking $ 300 + shipping. pics coming tonight.
i have to sell and/or some trades considered!

mark

• Members

I've reduced the price on my guitars to help pay for a Parker Fly I just bought. Please help me pay for my Parker and help yourself get some cool guitars :D. I thank you and my aching back thank you...lol.

I'll take 200$ plus shipping and insurance for the stratocaster and 300$ plus shipping and insurance for the Cool Cat Prestige. These Cool Cat Prestige are currently 449$ without the Bigsby type tremolo. It has the upgraded AlNiCo pickups, ebony fretboard, and hand leveled frets. These guitars both have excellent tone and playability. One note on the Cool Cat is that the toggle switch is opposite of most two HB guitars: Up is for the bridge pickup and down is for the neck pickup. It was that way when I got it.

The two middle guitars in this picture:

EDIT:::::::::Guitars are now on EBAY::::::::::

LINKS:::

Cool Cat Prestige
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110157523986&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=001

Stratocaster
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110157536271&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=001

IMG00004.jpg

• Members

Here's what I got to offer:

BuzzBox.jpg

DOD Buzz Box. Missing top of one knob. Has battery door that is in perfect working and cosmetic condish. It has a couple of small chips in it, but with the nutty paint job you can't tell. These are super rare and do yourself a favor and Google search this thing before you think about getting it. I used to use the hell out of it, not so much anymore. I have never seen one of these in person before. These are extremely hard to find and have a lot of hype behind them. Made in the USA. $150 Shipped Conus OBO.

OS2.jpg

Boss OS-2. Sounds good, looks broken in. Works just fine. $50 Shipped Conus OBO.

Tuners.jpg

Gibson Vintage Tuners. Taken off my Les Paul Vintage Mahogany. Work great. All mounting screws included. $25 Shipped OBO. ON HOLD!

Knobs.jpg

Gibson Chrome Topped Black Bell knobs. Set of 4. Gibson brand. Bought them for my LP but I can't get my old knobs off! Don't want to damage my guitar! $10 Shipped Conus OBO.

If you think my prices posted are too high, then make an offer!! I'll consider any reasonable price.

Strat02.jpg

And I still have this Fender Fat Strat Hot Rod with Duncan Designed Detonator in the bridge (Also have original pup), if anyone wants to make an offer. Trades considered!

Thanks for looking!

• Members

I have a Left Handed (Lefty) MIM Fender Strat, tobacco sunburst finish, rosewood fingerboard, Texas Special pickups, custom python pattern pick guard, custom finished hammered and gold fleck painted pickup covers, set up with jazz light 12's and 5 trem springs by Mike Lull. Includes whammy bar, original pick guard and pickup covers. Check out ebay listing and make an offer!! add $10 and get stock pups as well

http://cgi.ebay.com/Left-Handed-Fender-Strat-MIM-w-Texas-Specials_W0QQitemZ300139089536QQihZ020QQcategoryZ38082QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Members

'50s Classic Esquire. Black, completely stock, and mint. Comes with a Fender gigbag. I would like to get $500 for it, however, I am definitely more interested in trades. Thanks.

Garcia

(pm if interested, please)

• Members

Looking for another amp, a Peavey or something in the Marshally kind of vibe would be great. May even consider a trade for a guitar something with humbuckers or p90's or maybe another Tele if it were the right guitar.

rack.jpg

Also have a vintage 30 I wouldn't mind trading for another speaker (16 ohms) or an unloaded 1x12 or 2x12 cab.

IMAGE_00029.jpg

And I'm not sure on this one yet but I have a Fender Super 60 Rack Head that I may trade in the right deal, I just swapped for this sucker but I'm not sure if I really dig it. Does need a new footswitch jack and has some wear but is otherwise electronically sound.

super60.jpg

• Members

Yeah, I know it's the EG forum; but everyone can use a nice bass, and this is a good one that's getting pretty difficult to find. This is one of the original SGC Nanyo Bass Collection active 4 string basses made in Japan during the early 90's - not to be confused with the later Korean production, or the even later 'revived' Bass Collection brand name (now made in China and distributed by Rondo Music and others).

This is a good choice for someone who needs to cover a lot of ground - it's equipped with both P and J pickups and a 9V powered preamp. The controls are master volume, treble boost/cut, bass boost/cut, and pickup pan; the latter 3 controls all have a center detent to make it easy to find the 'neutral' spot. Standard 34" scale, jumbo frets with little wear, and a pretty beefy neck profile - it's not quite vintage P-bass size, but darn close. The wood grain and general heft leads me to believe that the body is ash; also has a thick slab rosewood fretboard. Very cool recessed jack that points up - makes it easy to route your cable through your strap. Gotoh tuners do an excellent job of keeping it in tune.

It's in very clean condition, but not perfect - has a small dent on the upper bout, and a scrape near the treble control knob. A few very fine clear coat scratches on the back. Comes with a nice Fernandes gig bag. I've got pretty much every square inch photographed at the link below, but I can always take more pictures if needed. I'll regret this later, but hey, things happen. $275 shipped/insured/Paypalled.

Picture link: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v296/barryj61/Bass%20Collection/

basscoll2.jpg

• Members
up for sale, my 1981 jcm 800 2203 100 watt head. This is the real deal, no mods,no holes...6550 power tubes..this thing is loud and mean....hate to sell it but i really dont play it and i hate hording this desirable amp, given a clean bill of health from jerry p earlier this year....make me an offer, PM me here or send me an email
sonicexcess2002@yahoo.com

adamsamps008-1.jpg
adamsamps011.jpg
adamsamps010.jpg
adamsamps009.jpg

I must have that Sunn...

And why does your cab say unearth?

• Members

Squier (not your average one) Showmaster Sub-Sonic Baritone. Set neck, reverse headstock, black glitter paint, H/H configuration, blacked out hardware, all original. 8.5 out of 10 condition (very good, barely used). Never gigged. Got it for a band situation several years ago and never rarely used it. Just sits collecting dust. Cool guitar, clean tones are great, but most people want it for the heavy stuff. No case, no gig bag. $150.00 firm. I am the original owner.

Would prefer to sell, but will trade for something else if you have a guitar, amp, or effects of interest. Price has been lowered to move quickly. Shipping not included, but will ship soundly and not mark shipping at all.

sub1.jpg

sub2.jpg

• Members

Tubes, Pedals & Stuff

EL84 Tubes

1 pair new/unused JJs from Eurotubes, 1 used Chinese pair, 2 used Sovtek Pairs (low hours). $25 for all.

IMG_0067.jpg

DigiDelay nearly new w/box & papers- $70, Bad Monkey - bought & literally gigged once. It sounds great but I was just GASsing. Box & papers & with velcro - $40, Guyatone ST2 used but works great. Velcro. No box or papers - $45

IMG_0058.jpg

6 - New EWI Gold Plated Cable Ends w/ Shrink Sleeves - $8 - Sold!

IMG_0074.jpg

Tuki padded cover for 212 Cab or combo - no tears or rips - $40

TukiCover.jpg

Custom Cut Pickguard for G&L Legacy (Not Tribute!!!) - First Quality - All pickup routes are parallel, 5 way switch, & standard control routes. One of a kind Cream Pearl. $35 The writing you see is on the masking, not the actual guard. It's a beautiful guard.

CremePearlDrilled.jpg

All prices include shipping via USPS Priority mail.

• Members

For sale:

SOLD Digitech RP300A guitar effects processor, power converter included. I'll include a print-out of the manual as well. $75, plus shipping (should be about $10-$12 in the lower 48 states). In very good condition.

HPIM0546.jpg

Also, early '60s Truetone guitar for parts or project. This one's in rough shape: Missing a tuning peg, the bridge is toast, missing bridge cover, the frets are pretty worn. Best offer, plus shipping. SOLD

HPIM0553.jpg

HPIM0547.jpg

HPIM0549.jpg

• Members

Sold to Bassturd.

I have a DS-1 with Allums Rectifier Tri-Gain Mod. The one with the 3 way toggle switch. Not really into distortion. I would like to trade for a good delay or phaser or a good OD pedal. Or I will sell it outright for $55 shipped conus. Pedal is in excellent condition. I will post pics tonight.

Archived