August SPAM Thread - Now With 34% More SPAM!

Mazi Bee

• Members

DigiDelay
nearly new w/box & papers- $70,
Bad Monkey
- bought & literally gigged once. It sounds great but I was just GASsing. Box & papers & with velcro - $40,
Guyatone ST2
used but works great. Velcro. No box or papers - $45

IMG_0058.jpg

You can get a new bad monkey for 39$...

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
THIS IS MINT, WITH EL34s with footswitch and all cables, amp works/looks like new:thu:

price: $865 Shipped/Paypal

$650 Shipped/Money Order

how come such a big difference in price for paypal and money order? :freak:

• Members

Selling my nick catanese usa custom shop signature washburn, excellent condition, 10 hours play time on it. Comes with case. 1675 shipped in continental usa.

000_0069.jpg

Selling my usa Dean hardtail. 1025 shipped with case. Great condition.
P8110001.jpg

Selling my 48th street custom strat, has coil splitting in the humbucker that looks like a single coil at the bridge position. Great condition, comes with gig bag. 450 shipped.

000_0016-1.jpg

• Members

For Sale/Trade: Mid 90's ESP Horizon II

MyESPsmall.jpg

bigger version here: http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w96/rindgecore/MyESPbig.jpg

Not totally sure what year it is, but it's definetly at least a decade old. I picked this up at Daddy's in Boston about 2 years ago now, and it's definetly been played A LOT. I'd give it a 7/10 as far as condition. The big chips/scratches are in the pictures & has some headstock & back wear. The Serial # stamped on the neck plate is 34720. I just threw a new set of GHS Boomers GB7L set 11-58s & it's currently tuned to B. I will include a new hardcase when I ship it as well. Here are the specs:

24 Frets

25.5" Scale

Purple Ash Body w/Natural Trim

Seymour Duncan JB Trembucker/'59 Neck

Original Floyd Rose Tremolo

Maple Neck

Rosewood Fretboard

1 Volume/1 Tone/3 Way Switch

Chrome Hardware/Pickup Rings (Looks way better than in the pics)

Dunlop Straplocks insted w/strap included

Lower 48 US only please. I'd be looking to trade for stop-tail electrics & low watt high gain amps, stuff like:

Ibanez RGA121

ESP/LTD H, EC or Viper

Les Paul Studio

Orange Tiny Terror

But i'm not limited to just those, throw me something; I might be interested. But no EMGs, please. As far as a price, i'm not really sure what to offer for it, so give me a try. I think we all know the caliber of this guitar so don't go and lowball me.

• Members

I'm not gonna get in the middle of your spat, but I will say that while you were able to get the Daisy Rock guitar for about $100 for a short window of time (one day) via a warehouse closeout at music123, you can't get one for that price anymore. The dealer cost of the Crimson Burst Daisy Rock guitar is $250, and it's worth every penny of that and more. The street price is around $350.

I got mine for $100, so I'm not interested at a higher price. But if I didn't have one...

• Members

I'm not gonna get in the middle of your spat, but I will say that while you were able to get the Daisy Rock guitar for about $100 for a short window of time (one day) via a warehouse closeout at music123, you can't get one for that price anymore. The dealer cost of the Crimson Burst Daisy Rock guitar is $250, and it's worth every penny of that and more. The street price is around $350.

I got mine for $100, so I'm not interested at a higher price. But if I didn't have one...

My feeling exactly, in many respects. It's whatever the traffic will bear. You can sell those Crimson Daisies for 500.00 for all I care. It just galled me that he would call someone else for asking for ONE DOLLAR more than some price he saw on a Bad Monkey.

That, somehow, was missed.

Oh, well...

• Members
My feeling exactly, in many respects. It's whatever the traffic will bear. You can sell those Crimson Daisies for 500.00 for all I care. It just galled me that he would call someone else for asking for ONE DOLLAR more than some price he saw on a Bad Monkey.

That, somehow, was missed.

Oh, well...

Well I offered it for 249 because I cant sell it for less. I live in Israel and shipping to the US is very expensive, so Its included in the price. If i was in the US I'd sell it for 140$ obo.
About the bad monkey, I was looking to getting one, and price of a new one from a store is 40$. he gigged it which means its used and costs the same. For all I know used items cost less then new ones. but he can sell it for 100$ if he wants to, maybe someone will buy it.
Anyway, enough spoken. this is the SPAM thread and not a 'spam' thread. let other people sell their items.
P.S Ive sold the daisy rock if you dont mind my 'very high' price. :thu:

• Members

REVERSE SPAM

I'm looking for a Strat body. Brand not important as long as it's got a true Strat shape and is not plywood. Color isn't a biggie either as long as it will look good with a mint SSS pickguard.

The cheaper, the better. PM me.

• Members

Lefty Heritage 535, 1996 model in antique cherry burst
i've had HRW pickups put in at the heritage factory and installed a tonepros bridge/tailpiece. guitar was just setup and checked out last week by a local luthier. sounds and plays guitar, very good condition. hardshell case included
heritage4sm.jpg
heritage3sm.jpg
heritage2sm.jpg
heritage1sm.jpg
i'm asking $1100, but will consider other offers. i'd prefer to sell locally (i'm in boston) if possible.

• Members

For sale is my JEM 7VWH. Immaculate, super-clean condition with no blemishes, dings or scratches. Comes in Gator hard case, and has Dimarzio strap locks installed and will come with a black Dimarzio strap. I just pulled the plastic off the trem plate recently. This is a newer model with the rosewood neck.

$1,475 Shipped CONUS only with verified PayPal. NO TRADES.

PM or traynewater@sbcglobal.net

JEM7VWH.jpg

• Members
Nickel Grover Keystones 3x3,never installed by me,VG+ cond

$45 shipped

100_1729.jpg

Sperzel LH/Rev Hdstk Locking Tuners,Chrome & Brushed finish,coupla' stuck pins $40 shipped

100_1761.jpg

Set of 4 Gold Tophats,fits USA

$12 shipped

100_1754.jpg

DiM VV Hvy Blues,Lawrence Stack(painted Black),DiM VV Solo,NOT wired,w/PG $100 shipped OBO

100_1724.jpg

Squier Double Fat Strat p/ups $25 shipped

100_1736.jpg

PM me

US ONLY

Bump.
Feel free to make an offer...

• Members

SALE OR TRADE:

split.jpg

GFS "Vintage Split" humbucker set -- used, in orig boxes $40 shipped in US, or trade for pickups (EMG-HZ especially), pedals (treble booster) or whatever junk I may be interested in - tell me what you got

http://store.guitarfetish.com/visphuclfest.html -- product details

BC Rich Bronze series neck - 6 inline headstock - 24 fret, 24 3/4 scale - $25 shipped in US, or trade

• Members

$400 OBO Shipped!!!
2zizfhu.jpg

Only tradesfor thr Skreddy would be for old Fender tube amps (Vibro Champ or something) or guitars!

Modded Valve Jr $170 Shipped or I do take trades! Would trade stright for a Champ 600!!

BitMo Gain, Standby and Bright switch installed as well as an upgraded transformer!

cb7e_12.jpg

I also have 4 Carvin Vintage Series 60 watt 8 ohms speakers to sell ore trade. I would perfer to trade for lower watt 10"s but feel free to make an offer!

IM000793.jpg

• Members

Tough decision, but something's got to go: Hamer Monaco Superpro with OHSC. I just put a set of Seth Lovers in it - but other options are still available (see below). Great condition. No issues.

Monacocase.jpg
HamerMonacoSuperprofullfrontback600.jpg

More pictures: http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m129/mcgowanmusic/Hamer%20Monaco%20Superpro/

Shipped and insured prices to the USA:

$1180 without pickups or with any pickups you want to send me
$1300 with Seth Lovers or Pearly Gates
$1350 with Harmonic Design Z-90s
$1460 with Harmonic Design Vintage Plus

I have other pickups (lots), but they wouldn't go as well cosmetically.

Archived