Who the F*** is Jack Frost?

goth70

• Members

Have any of you noticed this very bizzarre and tacky looking old guy appearing in guitar endorsments in the major guitar magazines? He is hairy and scary with some of the worst tattoos in history (including Captain Caveman) on his arms. Who is this nutty looking character and what is his claim to fame? He is the most grotesque looking guitar player to come along since those inbreds who played in Autograph back in the 80s.

• Members

Reminds me of a favorite Christmas carol we used to sing in choir. "Chestnuts roasting by an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your nuts ..." Got me thrown out of the HS Winter Concert when I was in Senior Accapella Choir too.

• Members

Reminds me of a favorite Christmas carol we used to sing in choir. "Chestnuts roasting by an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your nuts ..." Got me thrown out of the HS Winter Concert when I was in Senior Accapella Choir too.

:lol::lol::lol:thanks for my first big laugh of the day :thu:

• Members

Jack is a good player , currently in Seven Witches , and was in Savatage not anymore for a short spell .

Ive seen him at several concerts in NYC checking out bands , seems like a decent dude.

My best friend, and guitarist for alot of my bands over the years, worked with John Oliva and Savatage, and their more recent project Circle 2Circle.

We have knwn those guys for 20 years or so.

I am heading ovet to his house right now.

And kudos, getting away with the word "{censored}" in a thread title!:thu:

:wave:

• Members

My best friend, and guitarist for alot of my bands over the years, worked with John Oliva and Savatage, and their more recent project Circle 2Circle.

And kudos, getting away with the word "{censored}" in a thread title!
:thu:

tell him I say hi:thu:

• Members

And kudos, getting away with the word "{censored}" in a thread title!

I'll bet we know some of the same people. I used to manage Savatage back in the 90's.

• Members

:lol:
:lol::lol:thanks for my first big laugh of the day

We had worse too ... you should have heard "Let it Snow", they kept that one off the program. Just imagine a bunch of highschool boys gleefully singing "The weather outside is frightful, butt and thighs are so delightful ..." with the rest of the choir. I still crack up thinking about that. We literally gave the teacher a nervous breakdown.

• Members

Have any of you noticed this very bizzarre and tacky looking old guy appearing in guitar endorsments in the major guitar magazines? He is hairy and scary with some of the worst tattoos in history (including Captain Caveman) on his arms. Who is this nutty looking character and what is his claim to fame? He is the most grotesque looking guitar player to come along since those inbreds who played in Autograph back in the 80s.

Eh, the only issue I have is you call him old....Jeez he's only 39.

Archived