April SPAM Thread: Uncle Sam's sending you a check to buy a new guitar!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

131_7149.jpg

131_7131.jpg

131_7138.jpg

131_7135.jpg

131_7139.jpg

131_7140.jpg

131_7143.jpg

131_7132.jpg

131_7142.jpg

Ibanez XPT-700 Xiphos, limited edition Halo 3 guitar. As far as i know (according to the original owner) it is 1 of 3 in the US and 1 of 20 worldwide given away as a promotion. $900 shipped or best offer. PM me

• Members
Paid for this guitar on the 8th. Was supposed to be shipped by the 10th. I'm still waiting for it to be shipped, and messages since the transaction have gone unanswered.
:mad:

damm it "T" i hate that kind of {censored} (him not you) i was thinking about one of his other guitars, glad i didn't go for it. hope you get to see what you've paid for or at least your $$ back. have you contacted the post office, because what he's doing is considered mail fraud and they get really pissed about that crap.

• Members
have an ec-1000 in the mail on its way here and an H-1000 in the mail on its way here. I dont need 3 hardtail esp ltds with emgs. So this ones up. This is in great condition on the front, the back has som buckle rash and 2 minor dings, affect nothing. the saddle part of the bridge has some wear but it doesnt affect anything either.

TRADES:

Ibanez V blade

combo Tube Amps

Valvekings

FLoyd rose

Superstrats

Money

Ibanez Xiphos

ESp LTD VIpers

$450 + shipping and paypal fees.

or of course you can spend $500 on
This one
with cheaper pickups.

IMG_0781.jpg

Shame you aren't looking for a LP still :cry:

• Members

For Sale - Epiphone Les Paul Custom Plus Top - Wine Red - $500 plus shipping

GFS Pickups

SKB Les Paul case

This is a 2005 or 2006 Epiphone Les Paul Custom Plus Top (flame maple) in a limited edition Wine Red finish. It has a GFS Crunchy Rails in the bridge and a GFS Dream 90 in the neck. Comes with original pickups. Also included is a pretty much brand new SKB Les Paul case that I got just for this guitar (with key set). Cost me $90 alone. The pickups were installed weird by our old bassist, so the switch works backwards (bridge pickup up, neck pickup down). Other than that, its in immaculate condition, with only one small blemish on the bottom side. Con US only.

l_bcc2165ef28c2f2f212b04bf5c26c30c.jpg

l_0da4fb61f6383abbc7dc805a0eea14b8.jpg

crappy cell phone picture of pickups

l_445afaedb8e07d128100a0c195e39cd5.jpg

• Members

100_1830.jpg

Kind of doing an overhaul here gonna try some new stuff so most of this stuff is up for trade or sale.

The Volume Pedal and TU-2 are not available. I'm hanging on to those. I don't like the thought of getting rid of either the OLC Matchbox or the SCP but might for the right trade.

MXR Phase 90 - $60 shipped - R28, C11, C12 mods; great condish

Belcat Chorus - $40 shipped - cool chorus with depth, rate, and time control, great condition

Boss DD-20 - $140 shippped - used but not abused; missing the feedback knob

Monte Allums BD-H2O Mod - $80 shipped - awesome mod; couldn't tell much if any difference between this one and my Keeley; great condition

Monte Allums CS-3 Opto Plus Mod - TRADED - Sweet compressor; lots of tweakablity; great condition

HOSA 2 Button Footswitch - $15 shipped - like new; no cable

Looper ABY - $45 shipped - check the reviews high quality ABY here, great condition

Tech 21 Sansamp Acoustic DI - $150 shipped - Awesome DI; lots of sounds available; hate to let it go but don't use it enough to keep it; great condition

Looking For:

Overdrive/Distortion - especially: Screwdriver, OCD, Tim/Timmy, Bad Monkey

Analog Delay - especially: DMM, Malekko, Memory Lane, AD-9, DM-2, DE-7

Boutique Compressor - Keeley, Analog Man, Barber, Carl Martin etc

RC-20

Fuzz

Wah

Trem

Phase

Stuff

Hit me up with offers!

• Members

cleaning house, I have the following gear for sale:

1) Behringer EQ pedal - SOLD!

2) Behringer boost pedal - $10 + shipping

got these at the wwbw closeout sale, but I didn't end up needing them. I would prefer to sell both together to lower shipping costs. all of the above pedals are mint condition (tested briefly, then put back in package). both include new 9v battery

3) $25 Gift certificate to guitarpartsdepot.com - asking $21. If you were planning on buying something there anyway, this is an easy way to save $4. I can email you a code right after payment is received.

PM for more info. Paypal preferred.

• Members

cleaning house, I have the following gear for sale:

1) Behringer EQ pedal - $10 + shipping

2) Behringer boost pedal - $10 + shipping

got these at the wwbw closeout sale, but I didn't end up needing them. I would prefer to sell both together to lower shipping costs. all of the above pedals are mint condition (tested briefly, then put back in package). both include new 9v battery

3) $25 Gift certificate to guitarpartsdepot.com - asking $21. If you were planning on buying something there anyway, this is an easy way to save $4. I can email you a code right after payment is received.

PM for more info. Paypal preferred.

Hey, Mario, I'll take the EQ- shooting you a PM.

• Members

Selling this Warmoth V-body

Vfront.jpg

2 piece swamp ash, fender blonde nitro finish, a little natural wear on the edges. I can include the 6-way rotary switch and the pots too.

$200 -

I also have an SX neck, tremolo, and pickups available, however, the tremolo will not fit on this flying V body without modification.

• Members

For Sale:

Virtuoso Cleaner. $8.50 shipped anywhere in the US.

I just bought this last week and decided that I want the Polish instead. Used twice (a tiny dab on 2 seperate guitars.) This is a non-abrasive cleaner used to get rid of finger prints and or buildup which occurs on guitar finishes. Works great especially on Nitro finished guitars since it is non-abrasive.

Info here:

http://www.virtuosopolish.com/

*Please note that this is the Virtuoso cleaner and not the polish.

• Members

Near the end of the month bump.

I've got an item up for sale, but it's for local pickup only, no way I'm shipping this. I wasn't even going to post it here, but who knows, there may be someone close enough.

Epiphone Triggerman half-stack.

The amp is 100 watts, 2 channels, DSP reverb, 16 DSP selections, (no footswitch, never got around to buying one for it), and the cab is a 4 x 12. I bought this new from Music123, I think it was spring of last year, maybe earlier, but this amp is mint, never left the house so it hasn't been bounced and banged about, and is in perfect working order. Very sweet sounds and retro look, but it's too big for my needs (or available space, already rearranged my den/music room and now it's sitting in my dining room), so here's a chance for someone to grab a good deal: I paid 500. for the amp and cab, I have it listed locally for 400.

epiamp0340.jpg
epiamp0343.jpg

• Members

You know it. SX tele, best of the budget copies out there in mine and many others opinion.I just don't play it! so its gotta go. $200 Shipped anywhere in the US.

Great condish, never been gigged with or out of the house more than a couple times. A few small belt buckle scratches and tiny dings at the lower topside corner.
It is moded with the bridge pickup from a Fender Deluxe Tele, which would make it a Alnico 5? String through bridge.

gat003.jpg
gat002.jpg
gat001.jpg

Email me to deal:
Young0726@msn.com

Archived