April SPAM Thread: Uncle Sam's sending you a check to buy a new guitar!

Mazi Bee

• Members

Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130217990380&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130217991266&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

very cheap and in great condition.

also for sell under my seller ID, you will find all 4 seasons of Nip/Tuck on DVD. thank you.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If anyone wants any of these three guitars, speak up now, I'm going to throw them all on the bay today or tomorrow. All three come with a case. Red M1 has had the paint sanded off the neck. Has a couple of dings. 7 out or 10 condition. 700 shipped. The horizon has one chip to the wood, and has had sperzels installed, see pictures. Otherwise it's in good shape, minor marks. 700 shipped. The maverick is in great condition, with only the chip by the strap button, but that is hidden by a strap when playing. 650 shipped. Will listen to all offers.

000_0017.jpg

000_0002-6.jpg

000_0003-2.jpg

000_0004-8.jpg

000_0005-10.jpg

000_0006-8.jpg

000_0009-4.jpg

000_0010-6.jpg

000_0011-4.jpg

000_0015-4.jpg

• Members

I have a mint mesa boogie F-50 combo for sale. new set of boogie preamp and power tubes and i have another set of boggie tubes ill throw in too. Also have the original paper work down to the original mesh tube protectors and hang tags. Still has three years left on the warrenty. Also will include footswitch and dustcover. Hate to let it go but im trying to finish my studio out and need some cash. I may be interested in a trade of a dual humbucker guitar, more studio equipment, or maybe another amp. Id rather have the cash or a partial trade and cash. Id like to get around 800 plus acutual shipping. this amp is as close to new as you will find. Thanks
dustman283@gmail.com

Ill try to get some better pics but right now this is the best i got.
Picture004.jpg

• Members

I have a dean Dime-O-Flame, 99% Mint with hard case I'd like to trade for a high gain amp. Preferably high watts (50 or higer), and preferably a head. I can add some cash if necessary, but would prefer to trade outright. P.M. me for more details and questions, or with offers.

Here are the pics. The markings on the back were just smudges and needed to be wiped off, they weren't blems.

DSCN0273.jpg

DSCN0274.jpg

DSCN0275.jpg

DSCN0276.jpg

DSCN0277.jpg

DSCN0278.jpg

• Members
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble

Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130217990380&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130217991266&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

very cheap and in great condition.

also for sell under my seller ID, you will find all 4 seasons of Nip/Tuck on DVD. thank you.

Just bid on that chorus pedal...:D

• Members

Ok, here are 2 sweet ASAT Specials I was watching on e-bay. Since I pulled the Buy-it-Now trigger on a sweet Tribute tobacco burst (just like the second one here) I figured I'd share these to you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300216640715&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130217105605&rd=1

• Members

Body is in excellent condition, comes with custom GFS Pearloid Pickguard. This is a mod project I started and never finished. I sprayed the neck with ReRanch tinted clear nitro. Fender tele decal on headstock. ("Squier 51" has been scratched into heel) The frets are very nice on this, I spent some time rounding the fret edges before I sprayed it. I was going for that vintage look. Finish is still rough, will need final sanding, polishing, and remaining clear coat removed from frets. I oversprayed too much on the 15-19th frets so the finish pooled up and ran a little strange there. With some effort and some finishing work should look fine. There is no nut included. PM me if you would like more photos of the finish on the neck.

Squier_51_001.jpg

Squier_51_003.jpg

-------------------------

Shipping for guitars will be actual cost probably around $20-30, will give an exact quote before shipping. All shipping will be fedex ground. Paypal and shipping to confirmed address only.

All items as is, please ask all questions upfront, no refunds. Thanks!

PM with questions and references please.

Updated with new photos and a couple new items. Please PM me with questions, offers or requests for additional photos.

• Members

Alright got a few more things.

BOSS CE-5 Chorus Ensemble - $30 + shipping

Cosmetically okay condition, a bit beat up and dirty, but it works just fine. Got a bit of Velcro on the bottom from the previous owner's pedal board, but other than that is good. Sounds good, though its not really as drastic sounding as I though it'd be.

Pictures: http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll8/lastyearsbest/FOR%20SALE%204-28/

9-12

B.C. Rich Warlock Bronze Series - $80 + shipping

Total POS. It was my first guitar. I'm not even gonna hold onto it for sentimental reasons. Nice and beat up. I dropped it when I was 11 and chipped the headstock, so part of it is glued on (nice and tight though), the...pointy parts (Bouts, I suppose) are chipped. The neck needs to be shimmed. The only good thing on this guitar is the bridge, which is a GFS Intonatable Wrap-around. Also has Dunlop Straplocks. Will make a good project.

Pictures:

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll8/lastyearsbest/FOR%20SALE%204-28/

1-8

• Members

P1010058.jpg

This is the pin type with the Deep-C. The unit allows you to turn your Floyd or other trem equipped guitar into a fixed bridge or put it in dive only mode. Once installed, all it requires is couple turns of thumbscrews to change your trem between free floating, fixed & dive only. The unit requires no permanent mods to your guitar, you can always go back to the stock claw without any damage.

I've only had this unit in my guitar for a few hours and it unfortunately does not work on my guitar due to less than stellar quality control when the factory installed my Floyd Rose. All of my springs in the trem cavity are slanting to the left a significant amount & this is causing binding issues with the tremol-no. I'm just going back to the stock claw as the trem works pretty good that way, I just won't have the versatility of the tremol-no.

The unit has one minor issue that doesn't impact its critical functions & that is the ground wire screw is stripped. The tremol-no has a screw placed where you can attach a ground wire without soldering. The screw came stripped, I could never get it to budge with the supplied allen wrench. I never used a soldering iron on the unit, I just used masking tape until I was satisfied no amount of adjusting was going make the unit work properly on my trem.

The unit comes with all the original packaging, directions, allen wrench, extra parts, etc.

www.tremol-no.com to find more info & to determine if it works on your trem.

Installation video: (If your springs connect the claw - trem block, nice & straight like the Jackson in the video, then I'm sure it works great)

$40 shipped to 48 states

• Members

Hey guys, I picked both of these up last week, and I don't really have any use for them. Anyway, I'm assuming you know what these do, if not, google because I'm lazy today.

The ebow is in pretty good shape. Works perfectly. Doesn't have a case or manual, but it will be shipped safely. Asking $75 shipped.

The whammy is pretty scratched up. It doesn't have 2 of the rubber feet, and also some of the leds on the "whammy" side don't light up, but other than that it works perfectly. Asking $120 shipped. Comes with powersupply.

I'm looking for other effects pedal. Line 6 DL-4, pedalboard, whatever. Prices are "OBO". Let me know if you're interested. Pics later.

• Members

I have my Reverend Manta Ray on eBay now with a BIN price of $549, which includes shipping and OHSC. But wait, there's a twist....

Forumite special: I'll stop the auction for anyone who can match the opening bid price of $529.

Considering the upcoming Reverend price hikes, and the fact that these were purchased new less than seven months ago, I consider this to be a DEAL.

Act now - if I receive a bid on the 'bay, I'll feel obligated to let the auction run its course. PM me!

MantaRayfull.jpgMantaRaybody.jpg

Archived