April SPAM Thread: Uncle Sam's sending you a check to buy a new guitar!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bought these two on the WWBW blowout. NIB

Behringer VD1 $16

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2277/2450096674_25bdd91070.jpg

Behringer dm100 $16 SOLD

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3035/2449271813_f51053cc89.jpg

Dimarzio PAF Classic n&b sealed $100

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3056/2401800008_df9f15076a.jpg

Silver Kiss MK2 one small mark on front of pedal $100 SOLD

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3092/2449271681_2806462bf9.jpg

Prices shipped priority and paypal'd. Thanks and PM with questions.

• Members

Ok, so you've heard it before. Thining the herd. Im not looking for trades at the moment but if you have one PM me. These guitars will go on ebay if they dont sell in a week or 2. All prices negotiable.

only trades im looking for are Ibanez xiphos and vblade, or TUBE AMPS, HEads, combos, or GOOD cabinets.

-PM ME YOUR OFFERS

-SHIPPING $30

-Add $5 to shipping if west of the Mississippi river.

-Add 3% for Paypal fees if you choose Paypal as payment.

1)Electra Les Paul Custom-$450
2)Ibanez RGT 42-$400
3)Schecter c1 Elite-$450
4)Dean Dime Razorback-$775
5)Ibanez SRX400-$275
6)80's Ibanez SR640ti-$475
7)Fernandez revolver X-$250
8)Peavey tracer with khaler-$130
9)Dillon 7 string-$150
10)Ibanez talman artcore-$240
11)Washburn KC40v-$130

for pics and more info VISIT MY THREAD IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1966727

• Members

I got this guitar in a trade, it just came in the mail yesterday. I sat down for the last 2 days with both my deluxe ltds, I perfer the fender scale on the other one and they sound so similar i figured id keep that one and trade this one for a diffrent flavor.

Im looking to trade it for another GUITAR or TUBE AMP.

Things i Like In guitars:
Ibanez VBT700
Floyd Roses
MAPLE Fret boards
Super Strats
wolfgangs
Ibanez S Sabers
80's Shred guitars
Charvel
Kramer
Telecasters
Strats

IMG_1597.jpg
IMG_1598.jpg
IMG_1600.jpg
IMG_1599.jpg

• Members

Squier 51 is Sold...

Blondefront.jpg

Stringaction.jpg

Basswood Body

Maple neck

Three way switch with coil tap for the humbucker (5 different sounds)

Volume control

Upgraded with bridge from Guitar Fetish (Easier string changes & just more solid than the stock bridge as the saddles would lower due to playing vibrations)

Comes with Fender Gigbag

Very good shape with no dings anywhere on the guitar. The string action is low & the guitar doesn't have any buzzing or choked out notes on the fretboard. I'd say the neck has a slightly chunky "C" shape, a little bit thicker than the usual Standard Strat you'd find at Guitar Center.

Additional photos link..

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/tkachuk07/Squier%2051/

Soundclip done only with the 51 & Line 6 models

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6500644&q=hi

Squier 51 is Sold...

Tremol-no $40 (as posted one page back)

• Members

For Sale - Epiphone Les Paul Custom Plus Top - Wine Red - $425 plus shipping or PM with offer

GFS Pickups

SKB Les Paul case

This is a 2005 or 2006 Epiphone Les Paul Custom Plus Top (flame maple) in a limited edition Wine Red finish. It has a GFS Crunchy PAF in the bridge and a GFS Dream 90 in the neck. Comes with original pickups as well. Also included is a pretty much brand new SKB Les Paul case that I got just for this guitar (with key set). Cost me $90 alone. The pickups were installed weird by our old bassist, so the switch works backwards (bridge pickup up, neck pickup down). Other than that, its in immaculate condition, with only one small blemish on the bottom side, and a few small (barely noticeable) scratches in the finish on the top. Con US only.

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

B.C. Rich Warlock Bronze Series - $80 + shipping

Total POS. It was my first guitar. I'm not even gonna hold onto it for sentimental reasons. Nice and beat up. I dropped it when I was 11 and chipped the headstock, so part of it is glued on (nice and tight though), the...pointy parts (Bouts, I suppose) are chipped. The neck needs to be shimmed. The only good thing on this guitar is the bridge, which is a GFS Intonatable Wrap-around. Also has Dunlop Straplocks. Will make a good project.

Picture001.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture004.jpg

• Members

I would like to trade for an acoustic. Guitar is in great condition for it's age. Excellent build quality. One good sized ding on the front and a little paint chipping around the output jack. A little wear on the fretboard on the first fret. No effect on playability though. See pics. Very little fret wear. Very versatile for a single humbucker guitar. Has a coil split switch too. Great tones from jazzy, warm cleans to heavy dirt. New Wilkinson trem and stainless saddles. Looking for an acoustic.

131.jpg

132.jpg

135.jpg

133.jpg

138.jpg

• Members

SIG!! (prices below)

80 gb ipod competitively priced!!!!!

Motorola cell phone + all the schwag + bluetooth

Both minty People I deal with will vouch for how well I keep my stuff!

Also - stock tele pups ive had in my sig for a while -- get em outta here!!

• Members

I have up for sale my 63 RI Fender Reverb. Now you can add reverb to any amp like I did with my Bassman or use it in place of the poor excuse for reverb found in a lot of recent amps. This is an all tube unit that is very quiet, runs very well, comes with the stock 6V6 or the 6K6 that Fender designed this to run on back in the day.

It is in excellent cosmetic and electrical condition. Comes with out the footswitch, but the reverb is normally on; the footswitch turns it off. Only $333 plus shipping.

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay as gt5litre

gt5litre

dlxtele at aol dot com
DSCF0586.JPG

• Members

Gibson 490R & 490T Set - $100 Shipped

n161501268_31142618_7005.jpg

n161501268_31142619_7309.jpg

GFS Crunchy PAT Zebra (Bridge) - $25 Shipped

n161501268_31142623_8542.jpg

1-Loop TB Box w/ Tuner Out - $35 Shipped

n161501268_31142625_9162.jpg

n161501268_31142626_9476.jpg

Long story with this guy .... but my first DIY Project was a moderate success. It works great, but it has an LED issue. For whatever reason I can't get the LED on the Loop side to come on and stay on when active. It flashes ... but won't stay lit. I tried replacing it ... but I'm ready to move on.

Someone take this off my hands. It's priced to move.

--

2 Nice 12"-ish Patch Cables - SOLD!!

n161501268_31142628_103.jpg

Canare Cable and Neutrik Gold Connector Right-Angled Ends

--

Crate 2-button footswitch - $30 shipped

n161501268_31142631_1045.jpg

I'm open to trades....but I'd rather sell. PM me please.

• Members

Mint Epipone Valve Standard for sale. Original foot switch included.

$150 or best offer. Cash only. Local pickup only.

Send me a PM!

Thanks.

PS. These amps are 15 watts and have a 12 inch speaker. They are loud. Please don't confused them with the 5 watt Epi Valve Special which has a smaller speaker. The Standard is great for cleans. Much better than the Special or 5 watt head.

• Members

FS Electro Harmonix Hum Debugger. Works great, unfortunately I don't really need it anymore (actually more like fortunately). Never had my foot on it, I had it on my desktop and it more than took care of the insane hum that I was getting with all of my single coil guitars. Its got two settings, normal and strong and normal has been more than enough.

You can hear the before and after here: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=671869&songID=6092150

You'll soon understand what I mean by insane amount of hum. ;)

MF sells them new for $118.50, starting at $75, BIN is $99. If you mention HCEG in the paypal payment I will eat the S/H which is like $10 or something.

I've got 100% positive feedback and ship same day unless it is after hours.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200220227752&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=010

465055.jpg

• Members

Digitech Whammy. I assume you know the specs, if not, use google. This is the Whammy IV reissue. It is pretty scratched up. The rubber feet have been removed. Some of the leds on the "whammy" part don't light up, but I think it's fixable. Other than that, it's working 100%. I'm looking to get $120 shipped OBO, or trades for a cool pedal, or some strat pickups. Let me know if you're interested.

• Members

I have a neck from an Agile TC-630 Telecaster. Maple with a rosewood board and a satin finish. 22 medium-jumbo frets with zero fretwear.

Last price drop before I just keep it and build something around it:

Now $55 shipped.

I'll also do partial trades for a mint green Tele pickguard (Esquire style, normal route with no pickup screw holes, or mini-humbucker route) and/or a vintage style Tele bridge with brass saddles.

IMG_7609.jpg

IMG_7613.jpg

• Members

WTB/WTT

I want a tortoise shell pick guard for my SG Special faded. I know I can buy some tort from stewmac.com or other dealers, but I don't have the tools to cut it, at least not cleanly, not with a beveled edge.

If anyone knows someone who makes them, I would love a link, I am having a hard time finding anything other than strat and tele guards.

I would be willing to pay a forumite to do the work, If they have the proper tools. Its just a standard SG pickguard. I would also like a truss rod cover and rear cavity cover in tort but I am mostly worried about the pickguard.

any help would be great, thanks!

• Members

I got this as part of a trade but decided I'm too lazy to learn bass.

So I'd like to trade it for a strat of similar value.

For better strats I'll add either a Dr-880 Drum machine, or my Boss GT-Pro and the FC-200 pedalboard. For an Eric Johnson strat I'll add both, or cash (just not too much cash - I am a guitar player after all) :thu:

P-Bassfront.jpg

P-Bassback.jpg

P-Basshead.jpg

P-Bassserial2.jpg

P-Bassneckdents.jpg

P-Bassstraplockscratches.jpg

• Members

For Trade: Maton MS500 Mastersound!

Yes, I managed to get my hands on this Australian guitar in the US somehow. Nigh impossible to find here stateside.

Tobacco burst, 25.5" scale, bolt on neck. The wacky looking three way switch is a pickup selector. The other slide switch is a coil tap for the bridge pickup, making it switchable from hum to single.

I had this recently set up and it plays beautifully. The neck is one of the best I've felt.

I'm not selling it right now because I actually have a local buyer lined up. I'm trying to see what people have to offer. I have a hard case for it, but not the original Maton case.

Value on this is, I believe, in the $550-600 range. Offer me anything around there and let's go! I'm hoping to get a Jaguar out of this of some sort...

th_18264_matonms500-1_122_510lo.jpgth_18265_matonms500-2_122_748lo.jpgth_18271_matonms500-3_122_687lo.jpgth_18277_matonms500-4_122_876lo.jpg

th_18282_matonms500-5_122_670lo.jpgth_18288_matonms500-6_122_906lo.jpgth_19109_matonms500-7_122_1084lo.jpg

• Members

Hey all, I've the modena for some time now but i'm really just looking for something a bit different as well as i'm in need of some cash. I'll entertain other offers as well for trades but be aware that my eye is pretty much set on a Mark IV. What i'm looking for in the Mark IV:

- The newer the better
- Hopefully flawless condition or very minor scratches
- Since the difference in price of these amps is immense I definitely am looking for a good amount of cash to go along with the deal. Please PM me for a price but it will definitely be more than $1000 to go along with the trade.
- I prefer the medium head but short head will do just fine as well

Anyways here are the pics of the elmwood!

elmwood001.jpg

elmwood002.jpg

elmwood003.jpg

Also willing to sell for $2800

Archived