April SPAM Thread: Uncle Sam's sending you a check to buy a new guitar!

Mazi Bee

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

gforu...statt_id=5689;

I bought this unit about 5-6 years ago new and I still have the original box and manual. This pedal made by Tube Works, now Genz-Benz was designed by BK Butler and is a development of the Chandler Tube Driver he designed to have higher gain OD compared to the Chandler. I have a Chandler and IMO this is so. It can do the tubescreamer thing and actually can do about what a RAT does, but with a vacuum tube.

It has controls for Drive, Output Level, Bass, Middle and Treble. This unit plugs directly into 120V and runs the tube at real voltages(no wall wart here). The tube can be swapped out to "tune" the pedal, such as using a lower gain 5751 or 12AU7 for smoother, darker tone and less gain.

It is a great way to make even a Fender Twin Reverb sound like a Marshall!!

It can be yours for only 75 dollars plus shipping. As JJ says you can never have enuff pedals.

gt5litre

• Members

G12H30 is 70th anniversary model, not heritage series, and is used, but in excellent condition. maybe 20 hours total on the G12H (gigged once).

I need an 8 or 16 ohm 12, 50 watt capability or more. Eminence Legend 125's, weber 12F series. would possibly be interested in other speaker trades. PM if you need pics. $80 packed and shipped.

Greenback sold.

• Members

Schecter Tempest Custom

This guitar is brand new it has only been played for about an hour the only difference from when I got it is I took off the plastic wrap off of the pickups. It is a beautiful guitar with the transparent red finish (which is fairly rare) and a nice top. It feels great to play and sounds great too I just don't need another two humbucker guitar which is why I am selling it. This guitar is in flawess condition looks exactly the same as when I recieved it. Also I just found out that this guitar is now discontinued so this may be your last chance to snag one. :D

I will ship the guitar in the same box that Guitar Center sent it to me in but I will add some extra padding.

HeadStock.jpg

DownNeck.jpg

Body.jpg

BackofHeadstock.jpg

Starting price is $470+ shipping(I bought it for $549). But feel free to send an offer.

• Members
Schecter Tempest Custom

This guitar is brand new it has only been played for about an hour the only difference from when I got it is I took off the plastic wrap off of the pickups. It is a beautiful guitar with the transparent red finish (which is fairly rare) and a nice top. It feels great to play and sounds great too I just don't need another two humbucker guitar which is why I am selling it. This guitar is in flawess condition looks exactly the same as when I recieved it. Also I just found out that this guitar is now discontinued so this may be your last chance to snag one.
:D

I will ship the guitar in the same box that Guitar Center sent it to me in but I will add some extra padding.

Starting price is $470+ shipping(I bought it for $549). But feel free to send an offer.

Just so you people aren't mislead, this guitar isn't discontinued, just the finish.

• Members

Too much reading SPAM and Hot Deal threads, and as the result need to thin out the herd.

Ibanez GAX70. No dings or deep marks, but there are very fine scratches on the body from regular use. Nothing that a camera will pick up, and could polish out with the correct compound.

Fast neck and a solid platform for mods. $135, includes shipping to CONUS.

IMG_0171_gax70.jpg

IMG_0175_gax70.jpg

• Members

I just found a good deal on an amp that I HAVE TO HAVE, and that means selling the other crap.

1 Epi Valve jr amp head: 8/10 condition, low hours on tubes. $MAKE ME AN OFFER

1 Avatar standard 4x12 loaded with g12h30's. 6.5/10 cosmetically, sounds great. I am willing to part it out (sell the speakers seperate from the empty cab) but only if I have a buyer for all four speakers (or two buyers for two, etc). Otherwise, looking for $300 PLUS ACTUALL SHIPPING.

1 Genz Benz Gflex 2x12, stock, added a wheat grille cloth. 8/10 condition, looks great for a cab I've had for almost four years. $300 PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING.

I may entertain offers on the pedals on my pedalboard with a couple exceptions.

I will have pics of the gear as well as all my pedals once I get home from work.

Everything is of course OBO, but please, serious offers only.

Thanks!

• Members

lower price, how about $220 shipped and insured!!

this guitar has the best playability of all my guitars, but I need to thin the herd a bit. Made in Korea in 2000 I believe, a few small dings but they don't show up on the pics

$220, shipped and insured or trade for ????

ravensxandepi037.jpg

ravensxandepi038.jpg

ravensxandepi039.jpg

ravensxandepi040.jpg

ravensxandepi041.jpg

• Members

Looking to trade my guitar! I have a Gibson faded flying V this is probally the best one I've played I think its a 2005 I bought new at guitar center last july. I modded it by putting in a Dimarzio evolution in the bridge and a GFS hot liverpool in the neck along with a coil tap in there. I'm looking for sg's maybe les pauls depending on what it is maybe a strat just let me know what you got and I will let you know! I have 100% feedback on ebay so if you need my account name let me know. Also includes the extremely padded bag that it came with and all hang tags!

100_2432.jpg

• Members

They are "High Output Custom 58 Humbucker's" taken out of my ibanez mmm1 baritone. I can't really give a tone report because they were in the guitar for five minutes. I bought a couple of duncans on blowout from wwbw last week. Perfect functional shape, they are used so expect some slight hazing/scratches. Plenty of lead left. $30 shipped/paypalled.

shesky
Picture2282.jpg

• Members

EDIT: SOLD!!!

I can't believe I'm doing this (and I might change my mind), but I'm putting my Fender Special Run Palo Escrito Telecaster up for sale. I've modified it with a Fender Custom Shop Texas Special neck pickup and the four-way switching option. I also installed a genuine 1965 Fender cap. It also now has a standard Tele switch knob because the top hat knob was broken when I got the guitar. Apart from those mods, it's stock. Absolutely beautiful and sounds just like a Tele should.

It includes a Fender rectangular hard shell case. The case has a broken middle latch and some road wear, but it's still fine inside and protects the guitar well.

$600 plus actual shipping. No trades (unless you have a double bound surf green Tele body...). I'm going to build my ideal Tele so I'm just looking for money :D

More Photos: http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/KyleWagner/Palo_Escrito/

IMG_7259.jpg

• Members
Too much reading SPAM and Hot Deal threads, and as the result need to thin out the herd.

Ibanez GAX70. No dings or deep marks, but there are very fine scratches on the body from regular use. Nothing that a camera will pick up, and could polish out with the correct compound.

Fast neck and a solid platform for mods. $135, includes shipping to CONUS.

IMG_0171_gax70.jpg

IMG_0175_gax70.jpg

A bump for my buddy - ae3753, that I had a good trade with recently.

Also a great guitar if you swap out the stock PUP's. I swaped mine out for GFS Chrunchy's, and it is a lethal rocker. A great price for this GAX70.

- Woody

• Members
WTS:

Dean Hardtail Standard w/Kent Armstrong JB/59 copies and coil taps, $300 shipped with a Fender Gigbag.

xv-800003.jpg

Epiphone G400 with EMG 81/85 and HSC. $325 Shipped

g400009.jpg

and a pic of the only ding on the guitar

g400006.jpg

I'd be willing to trade both towards a nice guitar (Strat, LP Special or Hollowbody) or a Marshall DSL/TSL. PM me if you're interested

• Members
I can't believe I'm doing this (and I might change my mind), but I'm putting my Fender Special Run Palo Escrito Telecaster up for sale. I've modified it with a Fender Custom Shop Texas Special neck pickup and the four-way switching option. I also installed a genuine 1965 Fender cap. It also now has a standard Tele switch knob because the top hat knob was broken when I got the guitar. Apart from those mods, it's stock. Absolutely beautiful and sounds just like a Tele should.

It includes a Fender rectangular hard shell case. The case has a broken middle latch and some road wear, but it's still fine inside and protects the guitar well.

$600 plus actual shipping. No trades (unless you have a double bound surf green Tele body...). I'm going to build my ideal Tele so I'm just looking for money
:D

More Photos:
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/KyleWagner/Palo_Escrito/

IMG_7259.jpg

Damn you, I need to go sell a kidney, I'll get back to you.

• Members

Bumping my own post. Still FS or FT. If no offers by the end of the month, I am going to begin extensive mods. It's a good guitar and I will be damned if someone doesn't get some use out of it, because right now its not getting much play time.

Up for sale is my Fender Special Run Palo Escrito Telecaster:

HPIM6590.jpg
HPIM6589.jpg

Totally stock other than the strings. Plays great, and is in very good condition. Would look brand new other than the pickguard, its a bit scratched up. I tried very hard to bond with it, so the pickguard is a little scratched up.

Im thinking its not for me. I have smaller hands that seem to like the Gibson scale length and Im more of a humbucker guy myself I think. I also miss having some kind of a trem (and since its a limited run kind of guitar, I didn't have the heart to mount a bigsby or route it for buckers). Its also a bit heavy for me...bad back

Im thinking $550 shipped with the nice gigbag it came with when I bought it new. Or possibly a trade?

Im looking for some kind of Les Paul (I know that contradicts my bad back comment above haha)

Epiphone emperor regent

Or one of those Blackheart amps,(or comparable super low wattage tube amp) (with something else or cash)

But whatever you have, PM me, I'm always looking for something new.

Anyhoo, PM if interested, I just want it to go somewhere where it will get its fair amount of play. Its a gorgeous guit that plays real nice. I can take more pictures if needed or don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have.

Edit... Im always on AIM, it will go straight to my cell phone if I am not physically signed on, if you want to have a realtime conversation about the tele. My screen name is sxyryaniscool, just mention something about the guitar when you first message me.

Edit version 2: As far as trades go, I am leaning a bit more towards a guitar, and nothing with cracks or breaks (unless its something pretty sweet)

Edit: Trade Pending...

• Members
nothing? make me any offers im hoping for trades + cash atm. but anythings possible. i dont want this sitting here unused.

Holy {censored}. I'm mesmerized by that color! Is that how it really looks?
Somebody take this thing! iplayanesp's been around a long time, he's
trustworthy.:thu:

• Members

DSC04775.jpg
Indyguitarist/Wampler Plexi Drive:
SOLD

EHX Little Big Muff: $45+shipping

I also have a nickel Sperzel D-Thing detuner for dropping your low E one step. Replaces a normal Sperzel tuning head. $35+shipping. They're $70 new.

Would love to trade + cash if needed for a RV-5, Crunch Box, or Barber Small Fry.

New stuff added.

• Members

Hey, guys! I'm selling off a lot of gear, some of it brand new... It's all on eBay with no reserve on anything. Mostly guitar related stuff.

Up right now...
new E-H Holy Stain
new E-H Octave Multiplexer
new Alesis Micron synth
mint Alesis F2 expression/volume pedal
Carvin Bolt/Strat body and hardware
One Spot daisy chain
Casio Sustain Pedal
SKB Gig Bag

Up next week...
mint E-H Holy Stain
George L's cable (two 7 foot lengths of cable)
George L's right-angle and straight plugs/jacks

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdalt_dalt

• Members

have an ec-1000 in the mail on its way here and an H-1000 in the mail on its way here. I dont need 3 hardtail esp ltds with emgs. So this ones up. This is in great condition on the front, the back has som buckle rash and 2 minor dings, affect nothing. the saddle part of the bridge has some wear but it doesnt affect anything either.

TRADES:
Ibanez V blade
combo Tube Amps
Valvekings
FLoyd rose
Superstrats
Money
Ibanez Xiphos
ESp LTD VIpers

$425 + ship

EDIT: BETTER PITURES UP

IMG_1585.jpg