I Think Bob Barkers Replacement Should Be....

• Members

I think it should still be Bob Barker. Have a stand in during the taping and then digitally superimpose previous clips of Bob doing his thing. I am certain that there is a plethora of clips that can be used without any repeats.

• Members

he he he..... just to stir the kettle.... he he he

PARIS HILTON :eek: :eek: :eek::D

NAWT!!!!!

• Members

he he he..... just to stir the kettle.... he he he

PARIS HILTON
:eek:
:eek:
:eek::D

Yo yo I think PARIS would be good. The show so cheezy anyway, havin that rich white girl on who never had to look at a price tag in her life would make for some funny ass tv.

• Members

Robin Williams. It's a step up from his current films. On any given day, more people watch that show than saw "Man of the Year", "RV" and "License to Wed" combined. OK, granted, it's largely the Women 65-dead demographic. He can cut feature animation V/Os ("Happy Feet", "Robots", etc.) between tapings.

• Moderators

David Lee Roth.

That is perfect. Someone mentioned PeeWee. Before I read, my first thought was Paul Reubens. I love him in his natural persona. He's dark and funny. Too dark for that show though. So Diamond Dave would rock. Though... you know you would absolutely hate him after 1 show.

I've been tuning into the Game Show Network lately for fun. To see those old shows I'd watch as a kid after school. You know who was the perfect host? He straddled the fence between the required cheesiness and some semblance of humanity? Bert Convy from Password.

I vote a newly brought back from retirement.... BERT CONVY!!!

Archived