X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Guitar Ever thread.

So at work today, I was thinking about how many guitar models I like. And I spent a lot of time thinking about which model is my absolute favorite, and it's got to be a Telecaster Custom, they just look/sound amazing and badass, a total workhorse. So, lets see your favorite guitar ever, only 1 model and 1 picture go!

http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Moog E1 duh.

Good deals with: TravvyBear, TD Moyer, modeerf, starmansam, dyer_maker, Reaganomics!, frenchji

Gods of Harvest

Comment

My musicMy band"You can never have too much reverb son - write that down.- Phil Spector

Comment

Jesus...If I could get that with a pair of Pawn Shop Series Mustang Special humbuckers in it, I'd be on that like white on rice.
        "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen a shell pink jazzy for less than 2 grand. I will probably never have this...
          My musicMy band"You can never have too much reverb son - write that down.- Phil Spector

Comment

Luckily I already own it.

Comment

This one is definitely in the workhorse category. Extremely versatile, comfortable, durable and sounds amazing.

Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

Comment

I had a 1972 Tele Custom at one point, Travvy.

It was awesome.
                Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Comment

So at work today, I was thinking about how many guitar models I like. And I spent a lot of time thinking about which model is my absolute favorite, and it's got to be a Telecaster Custom, they just look/sound amazing and badass, a total workhorse. So, lets see your favorite guitar ever, only 1 model and 1 picture go!

Aww yeah. I'm borrowing one of these for standard tuning, but a black one. They're pretty ****************ing amazing guitars, actually.

The best guitar ever at the moment for me:

Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

But I also totally love (and have loved) these ones here:

Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

It looks like Darth Vader's vacuum cleaner.
                        "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

I SO STUPID!

Comment

HAHA

Comment

Separated at birth?

I SO STUPID!

Comment

Dis wun.

Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

Working...
                              X