The OFFICIAL Good Traders List

steve_man

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Thanks man. :thu: Haven't seen you around in a while.

Helluva an idea isn't it? Hopefully this will be stickied soon. Yeah man, just been busy as hell on the job...it is tax time (booooo).

BTW, thanks for the schematic. Re-wired the pickguard, plugged 'er in and the the damned thing still didn't work! Tossed that piece-o-shit right back in the closet! I'll go over it again when I get some time. I still think this would be an excellent project for you if u get really bored :thu: Come on....day-glo orange paint on a Fender Squire with Rustoleum black F-holes? That's the shit right there bro!!!!

Brian Setzer ain't got anything on this project if it ever gets up and running :freak:

• Members

I think its worth saying that those who are posting other folks names as "tradeworthy" are likely tradeworthy themselves as I'm sure those they are vouching for would likely return the sentiment. Perhaps then those who vouch should also be added to the list in the OP?

2-cents.

--PB

• Members

See sig below, be sure to add Atrox to the list as well. Is there someone more deserving here? The guys does it all.

Oh, and a +1 for GuitarNoobie, anyone who will entertain a total stranger from these boards while he passes through town can be trusted for something as simple as a gear swap.

• Members

See sig below, be sure to add Atrox to the list as well. Is there someone more deserving here? The guys does it all.

Oh, and a +1 for GuitarNoobie, anyone who will entertain a total stranger from these boards while he passes through town can be trusted for something as simple as a gear swap.

so when you coming back through Dallas... ??? :poke:

gotta a les paul you can play through an orange or marshall, cold homebrew and then there's always the pub just down the road... ;)

• Members

so when you coming back through Dallas... ??? :poke:

gotta a les paul you can play through an orange or marshall, cold homebrew and then there's always the pub just down the road...
;)

If it depends on business to get me there, who knows. Maybe I just need to do the supersaver advance purchase and head down for a long weekend. Beer, Gibson, Marshall and Orange are all very good reasons to pack a bag.:thu:

Looks like a flight is going for just a bit over $400 right now.

• Members

Should be up to date so far. And the reason I don't think we should let people nominate themselves is just to keep the integrity legit. That would mean anyone could add their name, even if they were crooks. This system lets others build up your trade reputation. That, speaks volumes! The Bible does say that a good name is more desirable than great riches!

• Members

Good dealings with:

Pete. N., DracoAran, BlackHatHunter, JJ Pistols, Luke978, Swipesy, Nevermind, Dabbler, DenverDave, MattSkibaIsGOD, RooSTER-b, Mind Riot, vexed73, Devinstation, Mr Jinx, Mike Fiasco, Teh Bacons, Promit, IRG, Ballfuzz, the new guy, tincob, cadfael, TheKinks, Vinhoff, TheKinks, Ruinthere, zuzuman, Townshend, Eva Elliott, theaxeripper, pagenine, jmgruber, Athiest_Peace, twisty571

My permanent good dealings link is in my sig VVVV

Archived