September Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Only someone who didn't care about the discount. In which case they could buy it any time they wanted.
:idea:

"We're sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Item Note:
This is a scratch 'n' dent item.
This is a clearance item. Quantity is limited to stock-on-hand."

I guess some people like disappointment for the sake of a $5/100 difference in price....:idea:

• Members
Any codes for Mojomusic?

Also... is there still a Sam Ash code working?

Mojo DotD:
2113573.jpg

Wilkinson/Gotoh Adjustable wraparound bridge in gold only

Reg $60 sale $40

DEALT2060 gets you 20% off at SamAsh

NOTE: SamAsh normally lets you stack discounts. If you try to use the Dealtime code with the Blackheart rebate, it reduces the rebate from $50 to $30, bummer. :cry:

Happy hunting

• Members

Nice going .....a tribute guitar to a Canadian musician made by Mexican labor on US Labor Day holiday. Apparently it's a NAFTA thing.

My antennae tell me that some schlep forgot to update the sheet from last week and the poor call center is stuck with it, like the strat that turned into a bass deal half way in. Call back later and I am sure it will be a different deal.

• Members

I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep over them. This is NOT Guitar Center/Music123/MusiciansFriend.

We know they only have 2 of the classic vibes, and at least one is probably a demo beater. I would guess 1-2 each of the other two $99 Squiers as well...

And I'd guess they'll sell to special friends of the store, or at least customers who come in all the time.

I bought my fernandes Dragonfly elite from them, new w/ tags. and OHSC for $300. not a beater but obviously YMMV. I also bought a few SD pups for like $20 each. All the times i've bought from them were good experiences.

• Members

Nice going .....a tribute guitar to a Canadian musician made by Mexican labor on US Labor Day holiday. Apparently it's a NAFTA thing.

My antennae tell me that some schlep forgot to update the sheet from last week and the poor call center is stuck with it, like the strat that turned into a bass deal half way in. Call back later and I am sure it will be a different deal.

I thought Geddy Lee Bass Crafted In Japan?

• Members

For those that said the Squire Duo Sonics were already spoke for, or a bait and switch. You may be incorrect. I think I just got one of the two. I spoke with the shopping Mgr just as they opened. I have gotten the email confirmation, but expect it shortly.

But stay tuned. I'm not really a fender guy, and may resell.

- w

• Members

For those that said the Squire Duo Sonics were already spoke for, or a bait and switch. You may be incorrect. I think I just got one of the two. I spoke with the shopping Mgr just as they opened. I have gotten the email confirmation, but expect it shortly.

But stay tuned. I'm not really a fender guy, and may resell.

- w

I just got off the phone with them. Got in about 10:04 and they were gone already. Hope you scored there Woody! The necks on those are awesome!

• Members

Called Victor Litz about the Fender SCXD, not so great of a deal $250 + shipping from MD. Checked the BOSS RC50, not so good of a deal either $439. I can't believe that is actually "below dealer cost". Didn't buy anything just for the sake of buying it or bragging rights, only things that I was really interested in actually playing.

• Members

Called Victor Litz about the Fender SCXD, not so great of a deal $250 + shipping from MD. Checked the BOSS RC50, not so good of a deal either $439. I can't believe that is actually "below dealer cost". Didn't buy anything just for the sake of buying it or bragging rights, only things that I was really interested in actually playing.

SOT - I'm not sure what you are getting at. I was happy to get the duo sonic, it had caught my eye when the re-issues came out. One reason I did want to post is that if you want something you have to TRY. If you don't make the effort, you are never going to get what you want. It sounds like you made the effort, but it did not work out for you. But you made the effort.

OK. I'm done now.

- w

• Members

SOT - I'm not sure what you are getting at. I was happy to get the duo sonic, it had caught my eye when the re-issues came out. One reason I did want to post is that if you want something you have to TRY. If you don't make the effort, you are never going to get what you want. It sounds like you made the effort, but it did not work out for you. But you made the effort.

OK. I'm done now.

- w

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. I didn't direct that toward you, but if the shoe fits.... BTW I got my Duo Sonic for $99 at MF with free shipping, which was an even better deal than VL. I guess that tells you something about making the effort.

• Members

.... BTW I got my Duo Sonic for $99 at MF with free shipping, which was an even better deal than VL. I guess that tells you something about making the effort.

Well good for you. I guess you win then. Happy now?

Back on track...

====================================================

Mpls/St Paul CL AGILE HARM $235

Looks like this is still available.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/msg/1347517056.html

- w

• Members
Mojo DotD:

2113573.jpg

Wilkinson/Gotoh Adjustable wraparound bridge in gold only

Reg $60 sale $40

DEALT2060 gets you 20% off at SamAsh

NOTE: SamAsh normally lets you stack discounts. If you try to use the Dealtime code with the Blackheart rebate, it reduces the rebate from $50 to $30, bummer.
:cry:

Happy hunting

20% or $20? I am only getting the $20 discount on a $300 item.

• Members

BTW I got my Duo Sonic for $99 at MF with free shipping, which was an even better deal than VL. I guess that tells you something about making the effort.

Pics/proof or it didn't happen! GC would not price match. When did you get this deal and how?

• Members

This Labor Day weekend, beginning midnight (eastern time) Friday and running through midnight Monday, RS Guitarworks will offer our online store customers 20% off all electronics kits and prewired assemblies. We know you work hard everyday - treat yourself to better tone and performance with RS Guitarworks electronic upgrade and pre-wired kits! Have a great holiday weekend!

Just FYI - I updated my Gibson SG with a kit from them [pots, caps, etc.] and could not be happier - really did make a difference in tone.

• Members

SamAsh offer, from facebook post.

freestrat_land.jpg

*Offer valid 9/4/2009-9/7/2009 with a pre-tax purchase of $499 or more. Only one promo code may be applied to a purchase. Not valid on purchases of Gift Cards. Not valid for prior transactions. Certain items from Ampeg, Behringer, Bugera, Buffet Pro, Epiphone, Gibson, Ibanez, Korg, Mackie, Marshall, Monster Cable, Pearl, Roland, Tama and Vox may not qualify for this offer. Products from Adam, Apple Computer, Fender, Gretsch, Jackson, Charvel, Squier, and Yamaha do not qualify for this offer. Color of guitar shown is for display purchases only, the actual color of the promotional guitar may vary.

I think it is cool!

hope it helps somebody :wave:

Omar :thu:

Archived