September Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Same price on ALL the online sites -- nothing special.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Squier-CLASSIC-VIBE-DuoSonic-50s-Electric-Guitar-?sku=519399&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=201015554

http://www.zzounds.com/item--SQU0303050

Nothing special, except that it's $99! :eek:

I passed last time around, don't know if I can hold out again...

• Members

You had one, right? Worth $99?

Easily worth much more than $99, if you like short scale guitars. Just make sure you change the strings before you give it a set up. I couldn't get the guitar to intonate properly with the stock strings. Put some new 10s on there and had no issues.

• Members

It is not as exciting as the duosonic deal, but for those looking for guitar wallmounts, the Victor Litz sale has Hercules Wallmounts with Wood base for $15. Cheapest I could find when I bought was $18 at Music Oasis, usually around $23 elsewhere. Very good product imo.

• Members

So, they really are "duo" sonics?!?!

More likely no-o sonics. Kinda like the GC list sale I went to a few years ago (first and last time). I was eying a classical guitar and was the first person in the store. But the salesman said it that it was put on layaway the night before for regular price. Yeah right! And I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn.

• Members

I just noticed PRS SE semi hollow soapbar
in Tobacco Burst
at $499, minus 15% around $425. Normally over $700 at MF.

Anyone played one of these?

Edit: Looks like the pic is wrong, showing humbuckers but I assume they are P90's.

I was wondering the same thing. If you go to the PRS website, you'll see that the only color options listed for this guitar now are black and tobacco burst. I don't know but it looks like this is referring to the latest run.

But even the PRS site doesn't have a picture of a SH soapbar tobacco burst.

• Members

I'm gonna have to apologize to the victor litz sales guys. they're gonna get hammered with phone calls tomorrow morning thanks to my post. LOL.

Seriously though, the shop is cool and a hidden gem amongst other big stores. I've scored some killer deals in years past there, mostly because few people know of them. Figured I'd share the love this time around.

Archived