September Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I received mine last week also.. but having these at $39.99 on the Stupid Deal is kind of misleading as if you look in the MF flyer that came with the pedal, these are $39.99 everyday if you call in.. Also, the 2' barstools are $29.99 everyday (Gibson, Gretsch, Epi, Jackson, and Zil) on the phone order..

Just tried calling about the barstools...

no dice, he said they are 59.99 and up, even for "call ins" ..

:confused:

• Members

its MAIL IN with the special flyer they give you when you order stuff. I can send you mine if u want it, just shoot me a PM

Is there an expiration code on that or a code in general you need to say like 205F for the flyer deal? I want a Jackson and Gibby barstool.

• Members

Is there an expiration code on that or a code in general you need to say like 205F for the flyer deal? I want a Jackson and Gibby barstool.

Its not a secret or anything. I had one and would give you the code, but threw it away. They had quite a few of the 2' bar stools to choose from. Someone just post the code off the back please for these guys [thousands of these go out, all with the exact same flyer code]. Thanks.

• Members

Just tried calling about the barstools...

no dice, he said they are 59.99 and up, even for "call ins" ..

:confused:

If you now call in with the flyer code above and mention it, they will honor the price for ya. I've even had Music 123, etc. match the prices in those flyers when it was more convenient to order from them. Good luck.

• Members

If you now call in with the flyer code above and mention it, they will honor the price for ya. I've even had Music 123, etc. match the prices in those flyers when it was more convenient to order from them. Good luck.

Yes, it does/did work. The guy did say it was a deal that expires in Sept..

And he said they are no longer being manufactured, so once they are gone, they are gone (at least that is what he said about the Epi and Gibby barstools b/c i tried to backorder them and he said I can't)...

• Members

Any early prognostications on what tomorrow's "Fender Friday" will be? I have a friend who's lusting after my Std Tele (picked up on a previous "FF" for $299) and I'm curious if that deal will be back...

ok, you can post this now.

• Members

I just tried it with the code frankie pj's posted. It worked
:thu:
, although the guy said that they would no longer honor that price in October.

But, give it a try, it might work still, I placed my order this evening well before midnight.

They only have the Gretsch, Pearl, and Zildjian still available, according to the guy I talked to....

I think some of these may end up being a SDOTD soon.... He said he had hundreds of 2 of them, and over 1k of the other
:eek:

Thanks frankie pj's
:thu:

Yes, it does/did work. The guy did say it was a deal that expires in Sept..

And he said they are no longer being manufactured, so once they are gone, they are gone (at least that is what he said about the Epi and Gibby barstools b/c i tried to backorder them and he said I can't)...

The code is "907T."

• Members

This samash.com code is $20 off of $60 or more.

DEALT2060

This is a great code for purchases under $100.

I ordered a Dimarzio Super Distortion for $45.66 shipped. Then I ordered a Paf Pro for the same price.

Thanks! I just ordered a Fishman NeoD Passive Magnetic Soundhole Acoustic Guitar Pickup for $40 shipped :)

Archived