September Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It might not be such a great deal.... but (as seen in Facebook):

Sam Ash Direct Do the Robot! We've got Gibson Robots at crazy prices - Check out the Gibson Robot Les Paul, list price $3999.04, but we've got them starting at $999.98!!

here is the link

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Robot%20Les%20Paul%20Studio%20Electric%20Guitar%20Assorted%20Colors_-1_10052_10002_904298_cmCategorySA-10001?cm_mmc=Facebook-_-Direct-_-Wall-_-091809-_-Gibson%20Robot%20Les%20Paul

• Members

all robots seem to be out of stock..

Yeah... I just noticed that too!!

the post in facebook was less than 2 hours ago... I wonder if they sold that fast or maybe they are just creating traffic this way....

I am tempted to call and ask and say "What the HEck" you advertise it, now I want one at that price.... but I know that I SHOULD NOT buy any other guitar...

but if you are interested... call....

Sorry for that guys... I was trying to pass a deal around!

Omar :thu:

• Members

Yeah... I just noticed that too!!

the post in facebook was less than 2 hours ago... I wonder if they sold that fast or maybe they are just creating traffic this way....

I am tempted to call and ask and say "What the HEck" you advertise it, now I want one at that price.... but I know that I SHOULD NOT buy any other guitar...

but if you are interested... call....

Sorry for that guys... I was trying to pass a deal around!

Omar
:thu:

no need for apologies bro, that was a great deal! and i thought i got a deal when i bought mine for $1200. $999 i would have bought another (mmm metallic purple!)

• Members

no need for apologies bro, that was a great deal! and i thought i got a deal when i bought mine for $1200. $999 i would have bought another (mmm metallic purple!)

If you could pull the trigger... call.... It will be cool to know that it may go thru....

it is funny, I bought the original one for $2200 and sold it for $4000.... now this price! wow!

anyways... if you decide to pull the trigger let us know what happen!

Omar :thu:

• Members

It might not be such a great deal.... but (as seen in Facebook):

Sam Ash Direct Do the Robot! We've got Gibson Robots at crazy prices - Check out the Gibson Robot Les Paul, list price $3999.04, but we've got them starting at $999.98!!

here is the link

Y'all should know that the GC retail stores had the LP Robots for this price on their "The List" sale of July 4th. The SG Robots were a hundy less.

Reportedly, this most recent Labor Day sale had GC marking them all down to $760. $999 isn't the greatest deal.

• Members

Y'all should know that the GC retail stores had the LP Robots for this price on their "The List" sale of July 4th. The SG Robots were a hundy less.

Reportedly, this most recent Labor Day sale had GC marking them all down to $760. $999 isn't the greatest deal.

True...The only good thing about these is that they're new, rather than the display models in the stores. But they were a lot cheaper at GC.

• Members

Either they had marked these up extremely high or they are clearing them out because they were a marketing flop. Anyway, the folks who paid $3Gs for these must be kicking themselves.

So what are your thoughts? Is this the beginning of the end for Robots?

• Members

Either they had marked these up extremely high or they are clearing them out because they were a marketing flop. Anyway, the folks who paid $3Gs for these must be kicking themselves.

So what are your thoughts? Is this the beginning of the end for Robots?

Good question, wrong thread.

• Members

or cut the price in half and make it a great deal

Here's a pretty decent Overdrive from what I hear......$39.99 when you add to cart

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Coffin-Case-BDFX1-Blood-Drive-Distortion-Pedal-Regular?sku=150020

441105.jpg

I saw the Youtube reviews, it seems to be a decent OD pedal.. Not like a need another, but ordered anyhow.. Price is too good to pass up. Threw in a cable and used the SHIP49 for free shipping over $49.00.

Archived