September Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members

15% off at GC can go to used gear.

This was not clear on the coupon, but at least my local GC is allowing the 15% coupon this weekend on used gear as well as new.

- W

Sorry, I must have missed it. Where's the coupon? And is it for recording gear only or any one item? Thanks.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Went to Guitar Center on my lunch break and played a fantastic MIJ Jazzmaster that apparently came in yesterday. It comes with the Fender/G&G deluxe tolex case. It's $540 in brand new condition. Electronics seemed a little buzzy, but maybe just because I haven't played a purely single coil guitar in a long time. I would have picked it up, but I'm really set on the Elvis Costello Jazzmaster.

105436367_lg.jpg

• Members

Peavey ValveKing Royal 8 5W 1x8 Tube Combo $99.99
(down from $199)

Maybe this will be worth it to some of you at 50% off. I'll put it to work as a back-up amp in the bedroom if it has a passable sound.

Checked out some videos of that amp.

In for one at $99.

Thanks.

• Members

Went to Guitar Center on my lunch break and played a fantastic MIJ Jazzmaster that apparently came in yesterday. It comes with the Fender/G&G deluxe tolex case. It's $540 in brand new condition. Electronics seemed a little buzzy, but maybe just because I haven't played a purely single coil guitar in a long time. I would have picked it up, but I'm really set on the Elvis Costello Jazzmaster.

105436367_lg.jpg

wholly carp!

That looks like a great deal, if it doesn't have any major malfunctions.

• Members

I had to get a new computer and lost my link to live.com.

I got to live.com , but forgot what to do to get on ebay.

Maybe I'm on the wrong webpage.

Does anyone have a link I could go to?

Thanks

Where you are, type "ipod" in the search box, look up top. Currently at 8%.

• Members

I had to get a new computer and lost my link to live.com.

I got to live.com , but forgot what to do to get on ebay.

Maybe I'm on the wrong webpage.

Does anyone have a link I could go to?

Thanks

I think live is now bing.com. Go to bing and search on "reverend guitars" - that should get you a link to ebay under bing. My old cash back account carried over.

- w

• Members

I don't know if this is real or not, but there is an ad on the Atlanta Craig's list for a Fender Jazzmaster with a Fender Ultimate Chorus amp for $350.

(Not mine, BTW).

3n93of3lb5Oe5Pf5R299rf190beb70ebd1041.jp

I just don't get it. The guitar and amp should go for way more than that.

I suggested to my wife that maybe I should buy them, and she hit me in the head with a cooking spoon to knock the idea of spending any money out of my mind.

• Members

The dude who took it in told me no coupon! Lame! Should have talked to Bill.
:facepalm:

Enjoy it!

I was gonna use it and pull the trigger on a used, but pristine '04 PRS Custom 24 with a 10 top, but my guy wouldn't accept it. It wasn't really what I was looking for, but at the asking price, put me close to the edge. I ended up walking out without it.

It was a blessing in disguise, though - after I got home and went online, I pulled the trigger on something I REALLY wanted (for less money) that popped up on EBay out of nowhere...there will be a NGD in a few days :D

• Members

MF STOD is the Coffin Blood Drive again for $39. Got mine last week (at the time the CS rep said they had a ton of these left, "3 digits worth"), very good OD pedal. These are made in USA by MXR. Possibly similar guts to the MXR Custom Shop GT-OD.
:idk:

I received mine last week also.. but having these at $39.99 on the Stupid Deal is kind of misleading as if you look in the MF flyer that came with the pedal, these are $39.99 everyday if you call in.. Also, the 2' barstools are $29.99 everyday (Gibson, Gretsch, Epi, Jackson, and Zil) on the phone order..

• Members

Don't know if this is hot or not, 15% off of $399 when you add it to your cart

Well, I got one. Figured if I don't like it I can just return it. And if I do like it, I can keep it and sell my Eastwood Tuxedo for close to twice what this cost me.

Thanks for the tip!

• Members

Truefire guitar lessons is throwing open the doors to it's vault of over 5000 video lessons for 40 days of free access.

They have launched a remake of one of their classic courses

swat_mast.jpg

with the instructor Chris Buono doing the course online with forum members for 40 days starting October 1st. The forum response to Chris's offer to serve as the "Big Toe" to guide us along has been so great that it became problematic to get overseas members their courses in time for the 1 October enlistment. Truefire therefore decided to just open their vaults to everyone for 40 days. You don't even have to take the course. Browse what courses you want for 40 days free. If you take the course and post along with Chris there will be some type of freebie at the end according to owner Brad Wenkos. Here's a course description:

One of TrueFire's top-ranked interactive audio courses of all time is 40-Day Rhythm Guitar SWAT Camp, a compilation of 40 "rhythm" audio lessons that we produced for Guitar Player magazine. The 40 lessons were authored by a veritable

• Members

Don't know if this is hot or not, 15% off of $399 when you add it to your cart

Also eligible is Bugera, so anyone that's been jonesing for a V22 can get it for $297.xx shipped: http://www.music123.com/Bugera-V22-22W-1x12-Tube-Guitar-Combo-Amp-502583-i1470775.Music123 .

Shows in stock as of this posting.

Archived